Thanks

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Eudoxia

Re: Titles in the Republic of Bravia

Post by Eudoxia »

Name of Applicant: Eudoxia Pіхву
Desired Title:
Reason for Nomination: 100%

I, Eudoxia Pіхву, hereby self-nominate for the title of Master Butcher. I understand that by nominated my awesome self for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for me, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that I must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

After sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, I understand that I must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understand that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed:
Dated:

*Irrefutable proof:
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

Done
Sister to Dahlia, Zuan, Zhou, & Serafina. RIP Razen & Cara (Trinity)
Great-great-great-great-great granddaughter of Rannek
TY Aishe for the banner!
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

Marshal wrote:
Name of Applicant: William Harus Marshal
Desired Title: Master Sargent
Reason for Nomination: I've mastered my abilities in the way of war, and have been serving Bravia for years.

I, William Harus Marshal, hereby nominate, William Harus Marshal for the title of Master Sargent. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed: William Marshal
Dated: July 20th, 1652

I'd like to renew my title, as I am once again a citizen of Bravia.
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

A little late, but granted.
Sister to Dahlia, Zuan, Zhou, & Serafina. RIP Razen & Cara (Trinity)
Great-great-great-great-great granddaughter of Rannek
TY Aishe for the banner!
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

Much obliged.

The title means more to me then I think it should. But alas, it's back.
Katie

Post by Katie »

Katie wrote:
Name of Applicant: Katie Sunspear
Desired Title: Master Miller
Reason for Nomination: I have mastered all classes presently afforded through the University of Bravia for Milling.

I, Katie Sunspear, hereby nominate myself for the title of Master Miller. I understand that by being nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title. (I have provided my academic records to our Viceroyalty through Nikola) Should more proof be required, I shall gladly provide.)

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed: Katie Sunspear, Miller and Priestess
Dated: November 05th, 1652
banner by Aida j'Otun
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Application received and proof of eligibility reviewed. I am currently traveling but as soon as I am able to access the Castle again I will bestow the title of Master Miller to Katie Sunspear of Bravia City. Congratulations, Katie!
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Title of Master Miller has been bestowed upon Katie Sunspear. Congratulations!
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

"Well, being the rapid scholar that I am, I have completed all classes relating to Master Stonemason and currently have worked to repair the town hall." The beast laughed softly at the amusement of the position. "I figure that I can solve the lack of masons until Ssast's return to aid with the repairs to town anyway."
Name of Applicant: Nocturne Shadowborne
Desired Title: Master Stonemason
Reason for Nomination: I have mastered all classes presently afforded through the University for Masonry.

I, Nocturne Shadowborne, hereby nominate myself for the title of Master Stonemason. I understand that being nominated for a title in the Republic of Bravia does not guarantee a title, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Signed: Nocturne Shadowborne
Dated: February 14th, 1657