For This Upcoming Term..

Moderator: Community Team

Aishe

For This Upcoming Term..

Post by Aishe »

Fellow Bravians -

It's with a broken heart I announce that I will not be running for reelection for this upcoming term.

I realize I still have fifteen days left in this term, but I wanted to make this known prior to elections so someone who wants to run has the time to consider and prepare. If anyone has questions about being Mayor and how things work, don't hesitate to ask me, either via mail IG or forum. I'm quite happy to answer all questions any creature has.

• If you are considering running, please note that being a Mayor requires time. You do not need to be experienced (this is why you have former Mayors like me and the Town Council), but you do need to be dedicated. To be successful in your term as Mayor, you do spend a good deal of time doing various tasks, such as importing and exporting, keeping your citizens happy and the market flowing, managing the town's clerical staff, amongst others responsibilities.

I am intending to stay active in our town's political arena. Hopefully, the next Mayor will have me on their Town Council, where I can continue to work for the betterment of Bravia City. I am more than willing to work with the future Mayor and helping them with whatever I can.

As always, any questions, comments, and concerns, just ask me. It's been an honour to have six terms as your Mayor, terms I considering to be very successful. Once these next few days are complete, I would have spent 180 days, which is half a year, as Mayoress of Bravia City! I don't regret stepping up and running in January, or any term thereafter. This has been a very rewarding position for me and I want to thank everyone for that. I may be Mayor, but this is our town. Our home. I couldn't have had the success I have without you.

- Aishe Sanchari -
Mayoress of Bravia City
People's Representative
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
Scarlet

Re: For This Upcoming Term..

Post by Scarlet »

Does this mean you are going to come and visit me in Cork? Please say it's so!
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

We will see, we will see.

- Aishe -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
Thoughtless

Post by Thoughtless »

I wish you the best in your journey, Madam Mayor and I hope that we can see a new face go for mayor. If nothing else, maybe someone who had only done a term here.