Town RP!

Moderator: Community Team

Grayson

Town RP!

Post by Grayson »

I would like to propose a town RP. I think we have quiet a few people in this town that would make a great RP. We could do some sort of attack, a storm or who knows what! lets get together and work something out lets have a little fun.
Alexandria

Re: Town RP!

Post by Alexandria »

Oooo... this sounds like it will be fun. Something dangerous and fun. :twisted: A perilous storm allows everyone to join in and not have to chose to be good or bad. Although having some bad guys attack during a perilous storm could be fun to.

Smacks Grayson for being busy. :pillow:
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

I tried to do this during my first term back in January, but literally got nowhere. >.<

Let's give it another shot. :P

Storms are always a fun RP. It gives people the chance to have their own storyline in it as well. But it'll have to be a very bad storm.. With maybe something else going on to make it more exciting and to have more people participate. :P Like bad guys using the storm as a cover for some secret thing. :P

- Aishe -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Good idea Aishe. Anyone in mind for the bad guy.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
balerion

Post by balerion »

I have played such a part before.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Zeddicus

Post by Zeddicus »

I could always conjure up a nasty storm. Let's just hope some smugglers don't plan a raid on the town while the weather is bad. ;)
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex eyes brighten as the men brought up memories of her grandda Adair. Alas never got that far with my teaching with my grandda but I'm getting there. I got a great person to practices on.. (cough) I meant with. She smiles at Grayson.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson looks at Balerion and says, Why does that not surprise me that the Dragon has played a scrupulus character? He turned as he heard Alex say she had some ne to practice on, Rubbing his leg, Yeah make sure you stay nehind her when she has a bow and arrow around! I see we have a few people that are willing to join and work on something, I am sure that there are more that want to join.

a storm is good, maybe tie in a flood to it
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious received her mail from Grayson and was very pleased.

Hello Great people of Bravia City. It just so happens that the Overseer has come to visit Bravia City with her wife. I would be glad to be part of your Roleplay.

I will keep an eye on this.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
balerion

Post by balerion »

A dragon with scruples??? Perish the thought. :lol:
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear