The Big Bravia Storm or was it?

Moderator: Community Team

Grayson

The Big Bravia Storm or was it?

Post by Grayson »

Grayson had been at the office looking over the mine audits and decided that he needed to check the temple as well so he had headed out. as he walked out the door he saw or more or less felt something on the wind. He shivered slightly in the heat and shook his head, something had caused goose bumps to appear on his flesh. As he walked along nodding hello to the passing people he could feel the wind picking up a bit. It was summer time so storms could and would pop up at a notice. it just seemed that this felt wrong. Something in him told him that he may want to get to the temple and make sure everything was safe in case sthe weather got really bad.

Grayson called for Nomad and got images of animals running through the forest looking for shelter. Ok nomad, go to the temple I will meet you there! was the image he sent the wolf. He continued on walking and talking to the folks he met. Feels like a storm folks, might want to get in side out of it! Grayson carried on to the temple, he passed his carpenter shop and stopped to make sure that it was locked up, Everything seemed good. He walked around checking the locks on his building and headed to the temple. Walking up t the temple's side door he found Nomad, lounging there waiting for him. He reached down and ruffled the hair on the dogs neck, Good Boy come on in! Grayson walked in and looked around his office it seemed ok as well. He walked out into the temple itself and looked around things seemed ok. He walked over and set the ladder down on the floor from where they were doing some construction. I hope this is nothing as I have a bad feeling about this, he said aloud. Nomad go check on Alex and Sybil! He walked to the main door opening it and stood looking out at the town and its inhabitants.
Alexandria

Re: The Big Bravia Storm or was it?

Post by Alexandria »

Alex thought she would be more home sick for Paz but that wasn’t the case. It seems her home was with Grayson. Who would have thought the boy… no not boy… the man she shot with an arrow would be her home, her life. Her granddad knew then again he knew a lot of things. Alex was preparing dinner when the window flew open casing some things to blow about house. Alex shivered as she close the window… what on earth was that she asks Sybil. Alex straightens her wind blow hair just as the front door flew open tossing her hair into another mess. That’s it she said stomping for the door. Peering out she notices the clouds had very ominous look about them. This can’t be good she thought as she saw Nomad coming this way. Now I know something wrong. Nomad never comes home without Grayson. Casting a spell to clean the house; better she said dashing out to greet Nomad.

Alex started to call for Sybil but she was already at her side. Something wrong Nomad never comes home without Grayson unless he’s in trouble. Alex didn’t want to think the worse, she knew how things went. Expect the worst and hope for the best or something like that. But there was danger and it was all around them but not just them it blanketed the town like a bad fog. That she could sense it and it cause her to shiver as if she were cold. I think we should head to town, make sure everyone and everything is ok. Besides it would be better for Grayson if we were with him so he wouldn’t worry about us. Sybil yawns and stretches as Nomad stop in front of them. I can’t read your thoughts like Grayson but I do know when something isn’t right. Take us to Grayson Alex ask. Watching him bounce around a bit Alex felt as if they were not communicating and they weren’t but he understood her somehow and darted off towards the town. Follow that wolf Alex said to Sybil.

Half way there Alex got a fright that causes her to stop dead in her tracks. Glazing towards the sky she watched as the clouds became darker more out of control. Alex was born and rise with magic and as an elemental of air she knew this was magick … dark magick. Come we must hurry she said as they dash pass town hall towards the church. Alex knew Nomad was in tuned to Grayson so if he passes Town Hall she followed. Almost out of breathe when they reached the Church. Alex stops and smiles when she saw Grayson standing at the door of the church. Don’t ever scare me like that again she said hugging him. When I saw Nomad without you I thought the worst. Alex did all she could to hold back her fears.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
NokChay

Post by NokChay »

the wind is picking up . I've been feeling it all day , building up slow and steady , like the river does when the small critters ( beavers ) build their wall across it . it's going to be a big one . . .

the window suddenly opens with a bang . the fierce gales whistling as they rush their way through the treetops is shrill like a scream . I leave the table where Master is teaching me his scratch-speak ( reading and writing ) to close it , but I give a fearful glance at the nearly black clouds overhead .

"Sheish ! Mastaar , Ilu'bia keka nok ka chaa !" *

* "Sheish (expression of alarm) ! Master , Ilu'bia is dangerous/mad today !"
Sylphos

Post by Sylphos »

The loud 'bang' caused by the window bursting open made the part-Elf jump slightly. The wind had been getting wilder by the minute all day, but this was starting to look almost like the typhoons he'd heard sailors in port cities talk about in whispers. Raising his blue-gray eyes from the reading lesson he'd been giving his (to his chagrin) manservant, he frowned slightly as he mentally translated from the reptilian humanoid's native tongue. "Ilu'bia is mad today"? Or was it "Ilu'bia is dangerous today"? Either way, his companion seemed to believe that his people's Rain Goddess was having a temper tantrum, which to their naïve minds would explain the terrible storm about to unleash.

Yes, it does look bad...

Just then, a crack of lightning rent the darkness outside, the following clap of thunder causing the large creature to jump away from the window in a sort of defensive crouch. If he weren't so visibly scared, it would almost have looked comical to see the six foot tall and worryingly muscled beast-man tensed and ready to fight or flee over a bit of bad weather. As he closed his book slowly so as to not make the his roommate more frightened, the dark blonde man squinted a bit to see out through the window.

I think maybe we should head to town, see if we can do anything to help. We should get the people somewhere safe to stay for now.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson smiled as he saw Alex coming his way then had a thought. He had sent Nomad with out any thing at all to say that he was ok. She could very well be thinking he was hurt! Don’t ever scare me like that again she said hugging him. When I saw Nomad without you I thought the worst. Grayson hugged her back and said, I am sorry! As they were breaking up the hug he kissed her cheek. Thank you for coming! He stepped to the side and allowed her to walk in if she so chose. He stepped toward the steps as some folks walked up working their way into the temple.

Grayson saw people looking up towards the sky and he looked as well, the black clouds were rolling in over the town and the lightening had started. The rumbling began and it felt as if it were to shake the ground. Grayson began to jog along the main street yelling, Get in doors or head to the temple, get under shelter for safety! As he neared the end of the street he met a lady who sad that her son had run into the forest when the storm hit and she could not find him. He looked at her and said take your family to the temple I will find your boy! grayson called Nomad to him as he headed into the woods.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion was hard at work in his office when suddenly he heard a great commotion outside. Wondering what the source of all the noise might be he decided that he should investigate. Perhaps there would be some fun to be had. Walking out the doors of the towne hall Balerion looked around and felt a mighty wind tugging at his wings. Looking up he could see the storm was unnatural in nature and knew that it would lead to nothing good. Grumbling about how work would have to wait he walked out into the street. People were rushing to get inside out of the storm as if their lives depended on it, which they very well could. Humans had such soft skin after all, it was a wonder they could do much of anything without hurting themselves.

Balerion saw a few people starting to gather in the towne square outside the temple so he headed in that direction to see why they weren't running to get indoors themselves.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Triquetra

Post by Triquetra »

She turns on her back, stretches and slowly wakes up. While she remains there lying in her bed she feels something is different then other days. But what? Trying to get her brain working well enough to give the answer that is so close yet so far away she shakes her head. With a swing of her legs over the edge of the bed she stands up to fast. A bit dizzy she walks to the window. Looking out things don't look different then any other day. Or do they? It is the silence that strikes her first. Then the absence of birds in the garden. Usualy they are waking her up when they mess around loudly in a puddle or some sand. But today there is not one to be seen. No butterflies or bees either for that matter. What is going on?
As fast as she can she washes herself and gets dressed. Then she walks out the door. Looking up at the top of the trees of the forest behind her house she notices they are swinging in a strange patern. Not normal for this time a year. She takes a deep breath and smells, something she can not define yet. Quickly she walks around her house, to her few animals. The chickens are all restless so she opens the door between their home and the stable so they can seek shelter in their indoors home. She opens the big door to the barn and walks up to her two sheep. Leading the first one Shaun is easy and Shirley follows them inside. Now for Bessy her cow. This is a bit harder task since something seems to have spooked her. She tries to take her by the rope but there is no movement whatsoever. She walks to her backside and leans against Bessy to try and get her to move. It is like leaning against a brick wall only furryier and warmer. Running into the barn she gets a carrot and walks back out to Bessy. With sweet words brushing her neck and holding the carrot close to the mouth she finaly gets her to walk. Into the barn with her. Quickly she thinks if she didn't forget any of them before feeding them plenty and making sure they have water and then closing the barn up real tight. She makes a round in her house as well to make sure to close all shutters and doors. Then she packs a bag and gathers some clothes and food she might be needing before being able to make her way to the temple.
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Aishe had been upstairs with the her ill wife, not exactly the way she had planned to spend her first day not being Mayor. Stroking Akos's hair softly, she offered a gentle smile. Let me make you some more of that tea Scarlet gave us. She kissed her beloved's forehead and rose, making her way downstairs and into the kitchen. As she put water on the fire, she glanced out the window to check on Aileigh, who was being watched by Mehdi. She frowned as she saw how dark the sky had grown. The trees swayed dangerous in the strengthening wind and when lightning light up the sky, Aishe poked her head out.

Come inside you two! She moved out of the way for the ten year old, steward, and various animals. Shutting the door proved a bit harder than normal, but she managed. She looked over her daughter briefly before smoothing out Aileigh's wind-blown locks. Looks like it's going to storm... How about you go play in your room?

As the little girl skipped off, bunny in arms and cats chasing after her, Aishe looked to her steward, who was readjusting her shirt. I need to go make sure my Office is locked up... So many papers in there, I can't remember if I left the window open last night or not.

I could go for you, milady.

Aishe shook her head and snatched up the cloak off the back of a kitchen chair. Slipping it over her shoulders and tying it securely, she flipped up the hood.

I'll hurry. Please make Akos some tea, the morning sickness is pretty bad today. Mehdi nodded and Aishe gave her a grateful smile, then opened the door, which flew back due to a gust of wind. Pulling the door shut hard, she made of in a quick run towards the Town Hall. (Which, being a vampire, it's a quick run indeed.)

It turned out her worry was pointless, her office was nice and secure. As she turned to head home, she saw the newly elected Mayor and her friend, and past him, others. Curiously, she approached them with an eyebrow raised, looking at Balerion.

Is everything okay?
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion sees Aishe approach and greets her. Hello Aishe, I am not sure just what is happening quite yet. There seems to be a most unnatural storm but as to the source of it I haven't the slightest idea. Many people are afraid of damage being done to the towne but I am more concerned with discovering the source of it all. If a storm like this can be summoned up against us others could follow doing even worse damage. What was it that brought you here? Its not safe out you know. I would hate for anything to happen to you.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex smiles and blushes just a bit when Gray kissed her cheek. Anything for you she said stepping into the church and looking around. Beautiful church Bravia has here she said turning to see Grayson as vanish. That man; shaking her head she steps back towards the door in time to see several lighten bolt flash across the sky. That can’t be lightly she thought just as the sound of rumbling broke the quiet making the ground quake; maybe it was she said looking at Sybil. Alex turns her attention to the people and Grayson; he’s going to need some aid Sybil.

Alex exited the church just as people started piling in. Please stay in the church where it's safe; I hope she thought. Trying to leave she felt a hand grab her arm. Shouldn’t you stay here young lady? Alex gave the man a smile and patted his hands. I’m not leaving Grayson out there alone. Everyone stay put we will return. When Alex turn back to see Grayson was gone. Now where did that man go? Heading to where she last saw him she saw a lady looking towards the wood. Tell me he didn’t she said looking at the lady. The lady smiles at her; that kind man young man went looking for my son. Alex wanted to be angry but that was her Grayson and she loves him for it. That way Alex pointed. The woman nodded yes; thank you Alex said but first let’s gets you to the church then I go help him look for your son. Alex assisted the woman back to the church as the winds started to pick up. Don’t say it she said looking at Sybil; I’m going looking for him and that’s that. Having difficulty walking wasn’t going to stop Alex as she struggle against the wind she darted into the woods looking for Grayson and Nomad. One of these days I'm going to cast a finder spell on that man so I can keep up with him she said just as something blow into her mouth. Ewww, a bug... I swallow a bug she said looking serious. Not a word she sad to Sybil as they struggle against the winds. What else can go wrong?; she asks.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥