[orp] house of moser and amanda

Moderator: Community Team

TheGardener

[orp] house of moser and amanda

Post by TheGardener »

amanda had packed her belongings up and with the help of a few clerical staff from the town hall, she managed to arrive to the location of her new home. arriving at the gate, she smiled brightly. she loved the view of the lake.

nodding towards the staff, she passed through looking at their new home. she hadn't lived with anyone in quick a long time. it would be interesting to see what quirks her and him would like and dislike. how they would deal with it. she spent a lot of time at town hall, but town hall was far from as beautiful of this HOME.

it would take her a few days to get used to the new home, but it was their home together. she'll have to plant some new plants and work on her garden. she loved her plants and would know they could grow into a beautiful reflection of her.
TheGardener

Re: [orp] house of moser and amanda

Post by TheGardener »

cleaning up the home, she wondered a little when her first guest would arrive or when her husband would return today. it was such a beautiful day that she couldn't blame him for wanting to be outside. the breeze was wonderful and the sight beautiful.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

the gentle breeze played along her hair and she was enjoying the summer air. she wondered if there would be any company.
Moser

Post by Moser »

Trudging slowly up the long and winding path from the bottom of the cliff, Moser, looked to the top, he smiles as he saw Amanda, looking out towards the water, he studied her for a moment, the wind had caught her hair, he thought she looked happy there at the edge of her garden, here at their home, she was closest to the two things she loves the most the garden and the clear blue water, he wondered if he could sneak up on her, he came up behind her slowly, wrapped an arm around her, looking at anything special?
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda brightly smiles.

"nothing as special as what has me in his arms"

she leaned against him enjoying the surprise. lightly kissing his cheek, she felt warm and comfortable

"i was waiting for you, honey. isn't it a beautiful day?"
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiles and decides that today would be a great day to cook up something. taking a few of her herbs from her garden she whistles to herself filling the house with the smell of fresh food.
Moser

Post by Moser »

Moser wanders home after a long hard day, fishing on the waters of Fenia, he has a haul of fish over his shoulder, and feels quite weighed down, was a good day fishing, as he comes up the path, through the garden, he sees that Amanda has been busy amongst the flowers once again, as he walks into the doorway, he smells a delicious aroma, well I wonder what is cooking he thinks, he comes into the kitchen, behind Amanda to have a peek, whats cooking honey?
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiles giving him a kiss on the lips softly.

"i made some herb lemon chicken. it should be done soon. how does it smell?"
Moser

Post by Moser »

Wrapping his arms around her, he smiles, laughs a bit, well herb lemon chicken, that does take me back now, our very first dinner together, and it certainly does smell delicious, you do know everything you cook is wonderful anyway...right?
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiles.

"i'll take your word for it. i just enjoy being able to cook different things and being able to use items from my garden to help spice it up. maybe we can just enjoy a sit down meal together"