Viceroy Migration Application

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Scarlette

Re: Viceroy Migration Application

Post by Scarlette »

In the matter of a migration grant the application from one Soleiraim to move to Widu is hereby Approved.
The revision in intended location of Zeffee is hereby noted.
Dante

Post by Dante »

Workshop Contracts Application
for immigrants to Fenia
Name of applicant: Dante
Former City of Residence: Paz
Desired City of Residence: Fenia
Reason for immigration: didnt work out in bravia

Desired Workshop type: butcher
Desired Field Type(Optional):Cow or chicken whichever the town needs more
Bonus 100f to be included(Optional): Yes

I, Dante , request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and by signing this agreement I will uphold my end of the contract in regards to Workshop Contracts and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement that I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Dante
Dated:04/09/1652
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

In the matter of a migration workshop grant application from one Dante to move to Fenia he is hereby Approved.
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant: Ciphas Cain
Former City of Residence:Bravia
Desired City of Residence:Fenia
Reason for Immigration:In the Myst tavern i have met Dwayberry and Amanda and they made me want to move here

Desired Field Type:Any field that the mayor thinks the town would benefit from
Bonus 100f to be included: Yes

I, [ Ciphas Cain ], request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed:Ciphas Cain
Dated: Oct 01
PS : Just to make things clear i am new to this lands and have ask the great wizard ( the admin ) zachrin to teleport me to the town , he agreed to my desire so now i am already in Fenia .

Also i have promoted and have a veggie field .

I don"t know if after this i am still eligible for the migration grant but i wanted to try !
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Ciphas,
I am pleased you decided to move to our Kingdom and that the mages saw fit to work their magic for you. As the Great Mage moved your entire home and field from one country to another and worked this great magic you have not lost a field. As such I cannot grant you this request but know as a citizen of Fenia you are free to ask the finance minister if there is anything you have need of, or your Mayor can pass on your request for you. Should you wish to change your field for the good of your town you may also request reimbursement for the costs related to that.
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: Arthur Loxley
Former City of Residence: Cork
Reason for Immigration: Friend request :)

Desired Field Type: ? I asked the town, still waiting reply.
Bonus 100f to be included: Yes (will use to begin work contract with workshop)

I, arthur loxley, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: arthur loxley
Dated: 10-10-12
I also apply for butcher contract (not sure if I have to post that here...). Do I just simply make the investment and then sell to the TH?

Butchers Contract
Items to be created for the VR:40 Chicken Legs
Sale Price:6.7f a Chicken Leg(20f wage a day)
Days it would take to complete:2
Must be completed within:14 Days
For my wife:
Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: lynna
Former City of Residence: Cork
Reason for Immigration: Followed husband.

Desired Field Type: ? Waiting reply from mayor.
Bonus 100f to be included: Yes (will use to begin work contract with workshop)

I, lynna, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: lynna
Dated: 10-10-12
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Arthur,
For clarification are you applying for the field and workshop reimbursement for just yourself with just the field reimbursement for your wife?

~Scarlette~
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Hello,

I am applying for field reimbursement for both myself and my wife. Our workshops transferred over from our move, so we don't need any reimbursement for that. I would like to work for the TH/County to use my shop as I hardly used it in Cork but was informed I didn't need a contract for that.

Thank you for your consideration,

~ A.
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

In the matter of a field migration grant for both arthur_loxley and his wife lynna to move to Fenia they are hereby approved.
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Thank you. :)