[Open RP] The Fire Place, Bravia's Finest Pub

Moderator: Community Team

Joao

Re: [Open RP] The Fire Place, Bravia's Finest Pub

Post by Joao »

Invigorated from the successful move to Bravia from parts unknown, João sees the new tavern and decides a cold beer (or several) would hit the spot right now. He opens the door and walks in on a party already underway.

Greetings all! Is there enough beer for the newest resident of Bravia?

João makes sure to keep up his facade of a strong, confident person...lest anyone discover his secret which could ruin any chance at friendship.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Melusine walks up to the pub door opening it just a little to peek in, trying to be as quiet as possible. She had only just moved into town, yet to meet anybody Melusine was unsure what to expect.

A voice from inside the pub said "Please come in and make yourself comfortable" Melusine slowly walked her way through the door, pausing for just a moment then making her way to an empty seat

"Hi! my name is Melusine"

"How are you all?"
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Hi, I am the Gardener of Bravia. How are you all?
Joao

Post by Joao »

Hello Gardener. I am João Bordadágua. It is a pleasure to meet you. Mind if I buy you an ale?
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Not at all. I always like a beer
LadyCait

Post by LadyCait »

Cait ran from table to table serving beer and smiloing at all of the residents.

"Welcome Melusine sand you too Joao! It is good to have you all here." She called to the bartender. "We may need another keg from the cellar. Would you be so kind and get it, please?"
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Hi Gardener
Ashlyn

Post by Ashlyn »

Haven fallen asleep in the pub (not unusual) Ashlyn woke up, looked around, and saw that it had become quite crowded .. and she needed another beer!!

"Hey there, any more beer? Now that I'm awake again, I'm even thirstier than before" :lol:
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Hey Bartender, A round of drinks on me