[RP]Hanging Gardens (Alexandria and Grayson's home)

Moderator: Community Team

Alexandria

Re: [RP]Hanging Gardens (Alexandria and Grayson's home)

Post by Alexandria »

The night air was too cold for Alex so she rather not go out in the cold. By the fire would be wonderful she said putting the last of the dishes away. You get the fire going and I’ll get us something to drink and a warm blanket. Then maybe you can tell me some more about that book you found. Maybe together we can figure out about these runes and if not it’s OK I think we look good together don’t you. She smiled watching him move towards the fireplace. Wait when did we get a fireplace? Alex ask not remembering there being one earlier. Never mind she said headed for her room to grab her favorite blanket. Returning to Gray side she smiles; now I must warn you to be careful with this blanket it has a curse upon it. Laughing when she saw the look in his eyes; well it does. It’s been known to put people to sleep many of times particularly a little redheaded girl who refused to go to sleep for her parents. Alex placed the blanket on the rug as she thought of her mother. My mum made it for me. She told me it came from a special place to help sweet little girls like me sleep. I think she gotten the sweet part wrong... winking at Gray Alex moved to the kitchen and gather the drinks and the book then returning to him and the fire. Nice she said placing the drinks on a small table close by. Sitting by the fire she pulling him down next to her then covers them with the blanket. No going to sleep you she said poking him in the side.

Leaning her head against his chest; read to me ol’ wise wizard Alex said with a tease handing the book to Gray. Who knows maybe there’s something in that book about these markings… no wait you call them runes. Why runes? Alex looked at her markings again; Gray you do realize that runes are a dead languages. No one can read or write it… well no one alive that I know of. Plus it hasn’t been seen or heard of or centuries. Breathing deeply shes pokes at the book. Read please.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

You get the fire going and I’ll get us something to drink and a warm blanket. Then maybe you can tell me some more about that book you found. Maybe together we can figure out about these runes and if not it’s OK I think we look good together don’t you. She stopped for a moment, wait when did we get a fireplace? Alex had a confused look on her face, Never mind she said headed for her room to grab her favorite blanket. When she came back she smiled; now I must warn you to be careful with this blanket it has a curse upon it. Laughing when she saw that he looked at her funny; well it does. It’s been known to put people to sleep many of times particularly a little redheaded girl who refused to go to sleep for her parents. Alex placed the blanket on the rug, My mum made it for me. She told me it came from a special place to help sweet little girls like me sleep. I think she gotten the sweet part wrong... She winked at him, then she went to the kitchen and gathered the drinks and the book. While she had been gathering the blanket and the drinks he had carefully built up a nice warm fire to sit by. Nice she said placing the drinks on a small table close by. Sitting by the fire she pulling him down next to her then covered them with the blanket. No going to sleep you she said poking him in the side.

She leaned her head against his chest; read to me ol’ wise wizard She said with a tease handing the book to him. Who knows maybe there’s something in that book about these markings… no wait you call them runes. Why runes? Alex looked at her markings again; Gray you do realize that runes are a dead languages. No one can read or write it… well no one alive that I know of. Plus it hasn’t been seen or heard of or centuries. Breathing deeply shes pokes at the book. Read please. Grayson looked down at her and said, wait one minute I have something to do. he closed his eyes and wiggled his fingers and found what he was looking for. The package floated through the house and into the space in front of her. I stopped in town and picked these up for you my sweet. A bouguet of roses floated in the air in front of her along with some chololate covered strawberries. and this is a new thing that Sarphina makes now, It is called a strawberry shortcake! He looked at her eyes and then said, Happy Valentines day Sweety!
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex sat up when she saw something floating towards them. Reached out for the items Alex couldn't help but smile as she sniffing the roses. Gray… thank you… thank you so much but how did you know she asks sniffing and playing with the flowers. Water… they are going to need a vase and some water. She said when a vase with water appeared before them. Alex looked at Gray then the vase; did I do that she ask still taken the vase and placing the roses in water then sitting it on the small table next to them. Now what’s this? She asks opening the first box to find some chocolate cover strawberries. Mmm… chocolate and strawberries she said taken one and biting it. Mmmm… delicious, here she offered Gray a bite and smile when he bit after her. You know they say strawberries are for lovers. Gray are we going to be lovers tonight she ask blushing. Too nervous to wait for an answer she opened the other box. Pulling out a beautiful cake with strawberries covering it Alex eyes grew wide… that’s a lot of strawberries. Running her fingers along the cake then popping her finger into her mouth; mmmm good and you says this is a strawberry short cake. It’s good. Putting the cake on the small table Alex looks at Gray. There are no words I can say that could express how much you mean to me but if you let me I like to spend my life trying. Alex pulled Gray into a very long and very very passionate kiss.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson watched with delight as Alex received her flowers and made a fun fuss out of it. He smiledmore with a bit of confusion when the vase and water appeared out of the air, I would say yes cause I did not do it! He watched her face light up more when the chocolate strawberries came out, You know they say strawberries are for lovers. Gray are we going to be lovers tonight Alex quickly opened the other box as he answered, Tonight and for all time if you will let me. Pulling out a beautiful cake with strawberries covering it Alex eyes grew wide… that’s a lot of strawberries. Running her fingers along the cake then popping her finger into her mouth; mmmm good and you says this is a strawberry short cake. It’s good. Putting the cake on the small table Alex looks at Gray. There are no words I can say that could express how much you mean to me but if you let me I like to spend my life trying. Alex pulled Gray into a very long and very very passionate kiss. They spent the rest of the night talking and cuddling in front of the fire.

A couple days later grayson left a note and headed to Paz on a quick trip. With the use of magic and excitement his trip was not long at all. He arrived back in town; stopped atthe market and some shops and then headed home. He arrived to find Alex gone he assumed she was in town. He walked in and set the stuff out on the table. He kept the one item on him just in case. He went outside out back of their house and sat there remembering the things he had learned abouther. He had an idea now and wanted this to be the best time that he could give her. He walked back upstairs and into their foyer. He turned to the blank wall and caused a door frame to form withthe wiggling of a few fingers. Once this was done he smiled at the tree and wiggled his fingers causing a big room to form with leaves for walls and roof with a hole inthe top to release smoke. He walked out into the middle of the room and envisioned a lake as the floor and wiggled his fingers and it was there, he could walk and it rippled but did not splash on him. He smiled and then added the surrounding area, a woods and nice banks, with the sun setting over the one side which would be their backs when done. He added the sounds of the evening lake, crickets, frogs croaking, birds, fish splashing. The he had someowls as well, that hotted and flew here and there at a whim; the water held swans and ducks that were touchable if they came near. As they were in a lake at the evening he made it chilled but not cold, and started a fire burning warm but not over powering.The table he set betwen the fire and the sun so they could watch the lake and talk as well. the table was set with wild flowers in a vase. He smiled and headed in as the smoke twined its way upward through the hle.

Grayson went inside then and began dinner, she had mentioned som efoods and stuff that she would like so he had bought the ingredients and learned how to fix it. He took his time and prepared the meal so all that had to be done was cok the cooked portion. He smiled when he looked and saw that his intentions had come to a fruitful completion. He walked back in and set the table with salads and some garlic breads. He sat glasses out with a bottle of Chardonnay to go with the dinner. He went back in and cooked the rest of the dinner Chicken Cordon Bleu, angel hair pasta in a little garlic and olive oil and for desert Chocolate cake and let it wait in the warmer as he waited for Alex to come home. Grayson went dressed in a good outfit he placed the special item in his pocket as well. He had an outfit waiting on her at the door, so she could dress and return per the note as well.
Upon dressing come back here and you will find a nice surprise!
Grayson waited behind the wall where the outfit was smiling, he had things set up so that she could only go to her room and clean up and come back here, she might smell things but could not see them. When she grabbed the dress and was gone the wall would come down revealing him waiting for her there!
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex was in her workshop finishing the last touches on a gift box someone order. Done! She said looking over her work one last time with a smile. Most sorcerer would have done it by magic but her grandda had thought her not everything requires majik. Nice job Alex… very nice, she said making herself laugh. Talking to yourself is a sure sign you're crazy girl.... Alex laugh again then went to cleaning up her shop. When she was done she gave it last one last look before she left for home.

Alex took her time walking home so she could think aoubt what to cook for dinner and her growing love for the man in her life. Every time she thought of Grayson sit maed her smiles especially the time she shot him with her arrows ok maybe she laugh a little to. He tough she had a bad aim but the truth she wasn’t. She just wanted to nick the person spying on the hunting part not kill them. Alex couldn’t stop smiling as she thought of the boy that felling into her life those many years ago is now a very handsome and… and yes very sexy man in her life. Alex was chewing on her lip as Grayson image pop into her mind. Maybe she should have been watching where she was headed because Sybil pops out of nowhere knocking her over. Hey! No fair! I was not ready, she said looking up to see Sybil looking down at her. Don’t you dare she said to Sybil but it was too late Sybil licked Alex face with her rough tongue. Ewww… stop that! She said laughing

Standing up Alex looks at her companion. I've missed you too young lady Alex said scratching her jaw. Now I gonna need a bath, Alex said as Sybil licks her again. Ok…ok, I was going to bath anyway but stop that she said as they headed for the house. Reached the stairs Alex stops and looks at Sybil. Grayson should be home soon so let’s get clean up and dinner ready for the man in our life. Heading up Alex notices Sybil didn’t follow. Looking back Alex could she didn’t want to follow she wanted to return to where she has been. Alex smiles at Sybil when images of cubs and a mate pop into Alex’s head. Aww I see you got a family of your own to care for. Alex walks back down the stairs and rubs Sybil’s jaw. You will always have a home here you know that right. Sybil roars then licks Alex again who did not complain this time as she watches Sybil dash off into the woods or is it a forest. Sighing deeply Alex was happy for her companion and would miss her but she knew Sybil would come around from time to time they were connected.

Ascending the stairs again she stops at the door and looks at the wood one last time. Opening the door Alex notices a note attached to it.
Upon dressing come back here and you will find a nice surprise!

What is this man up to she said opening the door and into her room. Hmmm … what did I step through she ask walking back out the door and back outside. Alex laughs… Ok Gray you win. Alex step back through the door and into her room. Seeing the beautiful dress she continued to smile but it was the smell that got her nose. That man cooked? Very interesting she thought as she decided to do some majik of her own…. Alex moved to the wall that was between their rooms. Nodding…. one door coming up, Alex drew the outline of a door with her hand then knocked three time making a very large door appear. Smiling she felt happy. The door Gray wanted she said as she thought of another thing to do. Bath... yes bath she moved to her bath knowing Gray bath was on the other side she did another spell. Let me see, she said thinking of the combining spell. What is two or is it once…. Ugh! I can do this she said then closing her eyes she thought of the spell. Alex opens her eyes to see that her bath and Gray’s were now one and making them larger and most beautiful. Alex took a long hot bath, washing her hair. When done she dresses in the dress Gray left for her to wear. Looking once then twice and spinning Alex smiles; that man does have wonder taste in clothes.

Moving to the door Alex touched the knob but stopped; what am I suppose to do if I open this to the outside again, she said out loud. Remembering the note Alex took a very deep breath and trusted in Gray. Opening the door to the outside but it was spring not winter. Spinning in all direction Alex couldn't believe what she was seeing. Gray did you do all this for me. Alex had a big smile branded on her face. I love it. She moved to look at everything. The lake, the trees, the birds everything; it’s so beautiful Gray thank you. Alex moved to kiss Gray very tenderly. Looking into his eyes; what’s the special occasion? Alex placed her hand in Gray as she looked at him waiting for an answer.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Gray watched as the door opened and Alex stepped in spinning in all directions. Gray did you do all this for me? Alex had a big smile branded on her face. I love it. He watched her moving around looking at everything, it’s so beautiful Gray thank you. Alex walked over and kissed him very tenderly. She looked into his eyes; what’s the special occasion? Alex placed her hand in Gray as she looked at him waiting for an answer. He smiled and slowly lead her across the lake and to a seat where he helped her sit. He then clapped his hand and music started to play, in the house some one finished the heated food so it would be hot. He sat down beside her, I hope you like this, I did it just for you! He took a bite of salad and his waiter walked up and poured them some water to have with the salad. I remember you telling me things that you liked and decided that i woul dtry to combine them all into one nice thing for you. As they talked a bit the waiter brought out the main course, Gray smiled, I hope you like it, i cooked it myself! The waiter set their plates before them, Chicken Cordon Bleu, angel hair pasta in a little garlic and olive oil He cleaned up the salad plates and handed the wine bottle to Gray. Grayson smiled Chardonnay, it is supposed to be good with the main course! Grayson let her eat her meal with little talk here and there. Grayson then snapped his fingers andthe waiter brought out dessert. Chocolate cake Mi'Lady! The man took the dishes away and gradually cleared the stuff away. The music continued to set the mood in the room. In a bit the waiter returned and took their final dishes leavingtheir cups and the wine.

The tables disappeared and Gray took her hand and walked closer to the fire where a blanket was setting. He took both her hand sin his and began what he had been working up to all night. You know that I left for a couple days, Well i was researching your family, I found that you have 2 brothers, William and Arthur and your Grandmother Willow that are about. So I went and I hope it was ok with you and asked her blessing! Grayson got down on one knee and and reached into his pocket pulling out the little box, He looked up in her eyes. We have know each other for a long time now, it seems like for ever to me, Since that first arrow that you stuck in me I have longed for nothing else but to have you by my side, To grow old with you and share my life with you, to have children and raise them. To love you unconditionally! He paused for a moment and let things soak in, Then held up the ring, Alexandria Braeden, Will you make me the happiest man in the world, Will you Marry me?
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex couldn't stop smiling; he did this for me she thought over and over as the day went on. Gray the food was wonderful. Maybe I should let you do the cooking and I run for mayor or something, she said giving him a playful smile. You know that I left for a couple days. Well I was researching your family and found that you have two brothers, William and Arthur and your Grandmother Willow that are about. Alex got worried was he sick? Did he plan on leaving her and wanted someone to soften the blow? Nooo! They just moved in together. Maybe she was the one dying and he need to find out what to do to help her. Yes she was doing it again. She was letting her imagination run rapid. Alex held her breath and prepared for the worse as she listening to Gray.

So I went and I hope it was ok with you and asked her blessing! Alex smiled at her Gray; you can always visit my family. I always hope you like them and they you. Gray what… but she didn't get to finish that sentence. Watching Gray drop to one knee made Alex breath got caught in her throat again. Keeping her eyes on him she watched as he pulled a small box from his pocket. We have known each other for a long time now. It seems like forever to me, since that first arrow that you stuck in me. I have longed for nothing else but to have you by my side; to grow old with you, to share my life with you, to have children and raise them. To love you unconditionally! Some tears rolled from Alex’s eyes. She would have never imagined this. Not even in her wildest dreams. When Gray held the ring up Alex stumble she had forgotten she was holding her breath and now was a bit woozy. Alexandria Braeden, will you make me the happiest man in the world, will you marry me? Alex looked at Gray; she looked into those deep brown eyes and smiled. You have turned my world upside down then right side up. You seem to always know when I’m sad, frighten or just when I need you. Touching the beautiful ring Alex smile. I would be honored to marry my best friend. So yes I will if you will have me.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

You have turned my world upside down then right side up. You seem to always know when I’m sad, frighten or just when I need you. Touching the beautiful ring Alex smile. I would be honored to marry my best friend. So yes I will if you will have me. Grayson's face lit up as she said yes, He slipped the ring on her finger and stood up kissing her deeply. Thank you Alex, you have made me the happiest man in the world. He picked Alex up in a big hug. I love you! And yes you are my best friend in the world. They spent the night sitting and talking by the fire. I know a few people that may help us with getting things together! He looked at her and smiled, Alex do you want a big wedding or a small one?
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex gave Gray the biggest smile; something small I think. The truth was she didn't know as many people as he did but she like for everyone they knew to come. Callie could be the flower girl but who would walk her down the aisle. There were many of her family left to ask. Moving close to him she put her head on his chest listening to the sounds of Grayson breathing. Small, simple and with friends and family is all we will never need. She said yawning. Alex hadn't realize how tired she was when she started blinking slowly then not at all as her eyes shut for the last time and off to dream land she went.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

It had been a few busy weeks, they had decided to get married and then gotten baptized and then just gotten busy with work and family. Alex was helping with her duties to the Braeden Caisleán family. Gray had met some new folks there and reacquainted with others. Grayson had been studying his book he had found from his family. It was enlightening the things that he found in it. He could not get past the part that said connecting the runes opens the door. He wondered if that meant marriage with Alex or if him getting Zapped or both, But marrying Alex was the main thing on his mind. They needed to start getting things together.

He was sitting going over the book when Alex came in, Seeing her he set the book down and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around the woman of his dreams he asked, How are you my love? How was your day? He scooped Alex up off her feet and walked her through the house to the living room where he deposited her back to the floor. We need to work out some of the ideas for our wedding! Grayson walked over and made Alex a snack and a drink and brought it back over to her! So we were thinking about Asking Willow to be the priest I believe, Callie to be the Flower girl, I think we might be able to ask Saraphina to cater the event and maybe get Beckiboo to make the outfits. Handing her the drink and snack he continued, We just need some one to give you away, a bridesmaid and a best man for me, That is if you want to go that far? Grayson sat down beside her. he took her hand and watched as his and her runes shifted to make it seem if they were just one continuous rune. These runes seemed to be alive, he would have to go and read more. Did you see that?