[RP]Hanging Gardens (Alexandria and Grayson's home)

Moderator: Community Team

Alexandria

Re: [RP]Hanging Gardens (Alexandria and Grayson's home)

Post by Alexandria »

Alex had been talking to Grayson really not noticing he wasn't listening. Yes she was rambling as always when she looked over at Gray, you ok she asks but didn't get an answer. Gray, honey what’s wrong. She turned to see he was looking out the window. What! Did I miss something she asks looking at him again? She saw he was holding what looked like a spell book; what you got there she ask but he still didn't answer. Gray what's wrong, she ask again this time moving to his side pulling a chair close for him to sit down. Moving to the cupboard she grabs a glass; I hope you don’t need anything stronger than water, she said as she filled the glass with water she moves back to him handing him the glass. Let me get you something to eat it has been a long day. Alex moved to collect the items she needed to make dinner; when you’re ready just talk to me baby I’m listening. Alex started preparing dinner but she kept watch over Gray hoping he wasn't getting ill.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson shook his head trying to clearthe cobwebs that the book had caused. He looked at Alex and the window and then back at her, I am sorry Alex, I do not know what got into me! He looked at her and back at the book, It is interesting, it says something about connecting the runes to open the door! He put the book down when he realised that she was making dinner and that there was a glass of water next to him, He took the water and drank deeply finishing the cup unexpectedly. He walke din to the kitchen and kissed her neck tenderly, Thank you for the water! He looked at what she had going on and asked,Is there anything I can do to help!
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex giggled when he kissed her neck; you are so very welcome and that tickles. Hmm, is there anything you can do? Let me think…. Yes you can get the table ready and fill the glasses with something good to drink. Alex placed the salad and roasted potatoes on the table then went to finish the meet. Just a few minutes more and the steaks will be done. I hope you are hungry then she laughed a bit more. I guess that’s an understatement with all the moving we been doing today it’s a wonder you aren't starving I know I am I feel like I haven’t eaten in a million years. Alex laughs again; OK maybe an over exaggeration but tell that to my stomach. Looking at Gray she smile; the meat is ready are you done yet slow poke.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson smiled, Potatoes, salad and steak his favorite foods. He smiled and grabbed glasses and poured them some juice that was in the cooler. He smiled as she said, the meat is ready are you done yet slow poke. Yes Sweet one I am! He set the drinks on the table and pulled out her chair so that he could help her to sit. As she sat he helped slide her chair in a bit and walked over and took his. He smiled So what did you do whiulei was reading tha book? Besides make us this great and beautiful dinner? Grayson had something on his brain especially with the holiday coming up, He needed to talk to her grandmother.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Her brow arched; sweet one who me she asks while looking around then back to him. Really you think I’m sweet? Hm… I’ll have to fix that won’t I; she said teasingly before taking the seat he offered, thank you honey. Confused Alex looked at him; Reading! You weren't reading not as far as I could see. You and I cleaned up, she pointed around the room hoping he notice how clean it was. Then you picked up that book while I was talking to you about missing my family and how I hadn't seen or heard from them in a long while. Then you and I or at least I think it was you made sure our rooms were OK you were in yours a bit longer than I was then back to the living area where you pick that book back up then gaze out the window like something was different. Gray are you ok? What happen when you pick that book up?
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson took a bite of food as Alex spoke about him not really reading but more like staring. Really now! He was confused, Well i read about what I assume is my family and their power and who they were. Some of it was not readable yet, I assume that was what it ment by connecting the runes to open the door! I am not sure how I am to connect the runes He looked at the marks on his body and then at hers as well. He started to have other thoughts as well. He wondered if it ment closing a circle with a mate as well. He needed to get into the book more. I am not sure all of what i saw but i know some of it dealt with lightening, I think that storm caused these to form on me. These runes covermost of my body, not all of it, he blushed just a bit. Grayson looked a bit sheepishly, lets just say that the runes are all over my body but the lines are not connected, i am not sure where they will tie together at! He took another bite and then looked at ALex, so where all are the markings on youat?
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex ate her food and listen to Gray talk. She found she loved listening to his voice and watching him was just as nice as listening to him but she was utterly confused by the feelings she would have when she looked at him a certain way. Ugh… she wished her mum was here to ask. Sighing she smile realizing somewhere she stop listening and started day dreaming of … Alex eyes got wide as her fork fell from her hand. What in the blue blazing was she thinking and why?

Shaking away those thoughts she brought her attention back to Gray when she notices the cutest blushed drawing across his face. Oh my god did he read my mind she wonder when she tried to cover her blush that was rising over her face. Markings on me… oh she said breathing a very deep sigh of relief. To be honest she didn't hear his question right. She thought he wanted to see the markings. Standing she moved towards him. I haven't had chance to see where they go but if you like I will show you. She didn't think anything would be wrong and they were … what do you call a girl and guy that live together but don’t share rooms. Alex removed her clothes one at a time without thinking how it would affect him. Turned several times to let him have a good look at the markings she stopped and looked at him; what do you think are the markings all over? Gray! Alex moved closer touching his shoulder; you can touch if you like they don’t hurt. Gray, are you all right? She asks trying to figure out why he was looking at her like he was.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

I haven't had chance to see where they go but if you like I will show you. Alex removed her clothes one at a time and then turned several times to let him have a good look at the markings she stopped and looked at him; what do you think are the markings all over? Gray! Alex moved closer touching his shoulder; you can touch if you like they don’t hurt. Gray, are you all right? Uhmmm Yes Alex I am, it is uhmm just I have never seen some much skin of a woman before! She had removed everything but what seemed a pair of shorts covering the lower part of her body. He stood up and reached out to trace the runes on her body. he tenderly traced them all along her front and back and then looked at her face and answered her question. I would say that they probably do! but if like mine they may not be complete? Grayson removed his clothes except for his bottoms as well. He turned for her to see. Mine do not go below my waist, I think there is soethingthat must happen for mine to be completed!

Grayson handed her her clothes from the floor and watched as she dressed, That is some thing you did for dinner Alex! Grayson walked over and took her in his arms and kissed her deeply and then hugged her. You are a very special woman Alex. He smiled I do not know what I would do with out you!
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex watched Gray remove his clothes; interesting she thought as she watched him turn around. Very interesting and very nice she said realizing it was out loud and not in her head. Smiling she tried to cover; they look like they would connect together like pieces of a puzzle or intersecting lines on a page or a map. How would you get them to connect when they are on us? I can't see anyway to connect the lines can you she asks when he handed her, her clothes back. Thank you she said readdressing. Gray I … but her words got cut off when he pulled her into a deep kiss then a strong but loving hug; I do not know what I would do without you! Breathing deeply she took in his wonderful scent causing her to close her eyes and smile before speaking; I feel the say way about you Gray but don’t worry. I’m not going anywhere…. promise! Not unless I’m dying and you haven’t told me, she teasingly said to him noticing his facial expression. Kidding Gray just kidding, I'm never going anywhere unless you tell me to.

Moving back just enough to look at him she touches his cheek; you are where my heart is. Smiling big she continue to speak; who knew grandfather was right and you the handsome man I shot with a arrow those years ago would be the love of my life. So how’s the leg she asks with an impish smile.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson reached his hand down to the small scar on his leg, well it could not be seen by most people but he knew where to look and and coudl find it readily enough. He smiled at her and said, it is fine thank you.I guess it is a good thing you were not so good of a shot then. He smiled again and thought aboutwhat she had said, I feel the say way about you Gray but don’t worry. I’m not going anywhere…. promise! Not unless I’m dying and you haven’t told me, she teasingly said to him noticing his facial expression. Kidding Gray just kidding, I'm never going anywhere unless you tell me to. Her words made what he had decided to do that much sweeter. So would you like to go take a walk or sit by the fire tonight? Grayson would do anything to spend time with the woman who had stolen his heart.