[RP]Hanging Gardens (Alexandria and Grayson's home)

Moderator: Community Team

Alexandria

[RP]Hanging Gardens (Alexandria and Grayson's home)

Post by Alexandria »

Alex sat in the swing Grayson built; who knew it would be fun to slowly swing while the birds sung, the wind rustle the leaves and blew her hair gently. Smiling she did but it had been some years since she swung or sat still for any length of time. Swinging leisurely she watched as the clouds rolled slowly causing her to sighing every so often. No she wasn’t sad or bored she was just thinking. Yes I said thinking and for Alex that doesn’t always mean is a good thing.

Summer is fading fast Sybil and we've yet to unpack any of our things. What is Grayson going to think. Sighing again (still not bored or sad) she smiled when she thought of Grayson and the effort he made to make her feel at home. Why are we dragging our feet? Why was it so hard in letting go of things and starting fresh like the season. Season... UGH!!! How could I forget the first day of autumn. Alex sighed once more then decided she would get up and unpack her things. Come on Sybil time waits for no man or woman in this case.

Alex paused at the foot of Grayson... Their treehouse looking up she sighed yet again. Welcome home she softly said to herself in a good way but in a sad also. She'll miss part of her treehouse. The garden but she can make one here in the spring. Her view of the lake but she had a beautiful view of the orchard. Laughing she realize the things she thought she miss could be done here or visited.

Ok Sybil enough with the dragging of our feet let’s get it started. Alex said as they started climbing the stairs one by one making a rhyme to each step or what it a spell. When they reached the top level and moved to open the door the treehouse shook causing her to stumble forwards, backwards then side to side till it stopped. Quakes, we don’t have quakes she said moving for the door again. Alex eyes grew bigger than her head (if that’s possible) when she walked through the door of their home. Oh… boy… she said looking around at what appeared to be the meld of two treehouses (hers and his). Somehow it worked even if it wasn’t plan.

Alex you got some explaining to do? She said looking at Sybil who sat beside her when they heard Grayson and Nomad outside. You tell him Alex said to Sybil in a jest as they poked their head out the door. WHAT IN THE… Alex heard Grayson started. I can explain she said interrupting him when she notices the outside of the treehouse. Well… maybe not she said with a smile. Surprise!!! No… well then how about… welcome home. She said trying to be cute.

♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Re: Hanging Gardens (Alexandria and Grayson's home)

Post by Grayson »

Grayson and Nomad had been in town tending to his workshop and doing som shopping, He had really been thinking about Alex. He was happy that Alex had moved to ravia to be with him. He headed back towards the house and Alex. He was not sure what it was but after that lightening strike he seemed to be able to feel her more and hear her as well. That was what he was thinking about. it is a little wierd to have some one talking in my head, Nomad sends me images and I him but with Alex it is like learnng to hear myself in a different voice, he thought to himself. They were walking along and all of a sudden Grayson heard some song in his head. He shook it a bit trying to clear things up, he was not sure where that it came from and what it ment. As he and Nomad walked the ground shook and knocked him down to the ground, he sat there for a moment and waited. What was that Nomad? Grayson chuckled as an image of Alex filled his vision from Nomad. That is funny Nomad! Grayson sat there laughing for a few minutes then finally got up and then headed on along there path.

They came up to the house and Grayson saw what appeared to be a combination of his and her house. WHAT IN THE… Grayson started. I can explain he heard Alex saying, Well… maybe not she said with a smile. Surprise!!! No… well then how about… welcome home. She said trying to be cute. Grayson just looked and smiled. So this is what all the shaking was about, he turned to Nomad, Guess you were right and he fell to the ground laughing. After a few minutes and a couple funny looks from Alex Grayson said, You stay right there I will be back in a few!

Grayson and nomad walked out behind the house that she had combined. it was high enough to stop animals and to be able to see a good distance away. He walked a ways into the woods, he sat just far enough from a creek to see it and use it for what he wanted to do. He had an idea for what he wanted to do and thought about it. He sent Nomad off to have some fun with some female wolves they saw, maybe Nomad would find a mate some day, Grayson began to concentrate. He thought of the lightening strikes and what had happened that night. Things had been different with him since then. He pictured what he wanted to see in his head and began to wiggle his fingers, the marks on his arms began to dimly glow and the wind picked up then, clouds rolled in and the rain began to fall. He did not realised that this was because of him that this was happening he just saw a storm come up.

As he sat there enjoying the storm lightening struck the grund out at the creek repeatedly, rocks flew up and the ground began to shake violently all around the place and a rift opened inthe ground allowing the creek to fall into it. trees were uprooted and were flying around in the winds. He continued to wriggle his fingers and the big fissure turned into a basin that was wide and deep. The creek started to fill the basin which seemed to be turning into a lake or pond. Things continued to fly around and hit the ground, gradually his idea came into focus and was realised. The wind died down and the rain stopped as the clouds rolled away a stray lightening bolt slammed into Grayson. When he came to there was a beautiful lake with a couple small side areas that looked relaxing,

He sent a message to Nomad for him to go get Alex and bring her here. When he knew that Nomad was on his way he laid back, he needed to rest. The markings on his arms and now is back glowed; he was asleep in the sun moments later.
Alexandria

Re: [RP]Hanging Gardens (Alexandria and Grayson's home)

Post by Alexandria »

Alex looked confused but she did not stop Gray from leaving. Sitting in the chair she wonder if Gray was upset but he couldn’t have been not with all that laughing he just did. Sybil I don’t think I’ll ever understand men. Alex took a long breath then went back to unpacking.

There done, she said looking around the living area. Now what’s next? She asks herself heading for her room. Uhm… I guess this is she said seeing her room in a mess. Floppy’s on her bed to relax a little she glared up at the ceiling; I see why people hate moving it seems like nothing ever gets done. Alex closed her eyes when the hair on the back of her neck tingled…. Grayson she said softly jumping from her bed.

Alex powers were growing and they seem to be in tune with Grayson somehow. How or why she did not know beside there was no one to ask, so she just decide she would listen to them and follow her intuition. She was at the door when Nomad came out of nowhere. You really must stop doing that, she said to the wolf. Never mind it’s not like you understand me like you do Grayson. This time Alex would not panic; lead the way, she said following Nomad.

What… Alex was surprise to see a lake behind their home. How! She asks in surprise. Looking around she saw her favorite flowers along with others that made the place look so peaceful. Walking slowly Alex took in everything as her smile widen to a point she never thought it was possible to smile that big. She came upon the sleeping Gray, lying next to him she glances over his handsome face while he slept. Thank you so much for being so special.

Alex surprised herself when she gently kissed Grayson on the lips then placed her head in his glowing shoulder. Glowing!!! Alex looked at Grayson with amazement. She reached out and touched his arm and got a powerful shock. Oww… what was that, she asks when she notices Grayson marking appearing on her hand, wrist and arm. Holy crap!
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson woke up out of what felt like a deep sleep, like he had been asleep for a whole night instead of a couple hours. Yawning he noticed Alex beside him looking at her hands and arms. What ya looking at? He sat up and looked at what he had done, he thought that he should feel really tired after doing something like that. Quickly he grabbed Alex and held her close to him, What do you think of your surprise? Not waiting for her to respond he turned her head to him and kissed her lips a little longer than he had before. As he released her he looked at her to see what she was going to say or do, he hoped she liked her area that he had made for her.

Nomad sent a image of another female wolf and he ran after her. Grayson smiled Go ahead Nomad he said quietly! He chuckled then and looked at Alex and said well what do you think?
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

For the first time Alex did not blush when Grayson kissed her a bit more passionate than normal. Losing all train of thought didn’t seem unusual for Alex especially when Grayson was around. Releasing her he asks; what do you think of your surprise? Exhaling Alex grabbed Grayson pulling him into another deep kiss. Releasing him this time she smile as she laid her had on his chest. A girl can get use to these special gifts.

Looking out at the pond she laughs you meant the pond didn’t you. I love it too. Thank you for both gifts. I will cherish them always. Gray can I ask you a question? She lifted her head from his chest and moved closer to him. I notice these strange markings on you. What happen? I mean when did you get them? And will they come off? I know I sound silly but it seem that when I touched you they… well they. Alex showed Grayson her arms. What is this? She ask trying not to worry Grayson.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson was lost in her as she was looking and smiling at the pond. He was staring at her as she was talking about liking both surprises, He shook out of his reverie when she asked about his marks and where he got them. I uhmmm He looked at his marks on his arms and body. Remember the storm that we got seperated in and you wound up getting hurt and Bale saved you? Well I was struck by lightening 3 times. I should be dead, at least I thought i should! He looked down at his hands yet again and then he heard her ask, will they come off? I know I sound silly but it seem that when I touched you they… well they. Alex showed Grayson her arms. What is this? He looked at her arms and her hands, the seemed to be the opposites of his, like they seemed to make a complete pattern. He looked up at Alex, I am not sure if it comes off or what it is from, I only saw it after the lightening struck me! I do not know if it is from my real family and part of my history or what! He took her arm and slowly stood up drawing her up with him. He slid his hands under her arms and began to spin around slowly lifting her up as he did.

He gently set her back down and leaned down and gave her a long passionate kiss. I know what i think it means, but we need to work on what and where I came from, I think that is important! H took her hand and they began their walk towards the place they would call home. So how did you actually combine the houses? He looked down at her and smiled, if what he thought was true then their magic was gonna get a lot stronger and together they would be at their strongest. h ethought about that as they walked and as he waited for her response!
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

For and half elf Alex was consider average height even at 5’6. But around Grayson she was tiny but she didn't mind especially when he lifted her into his arms and this time was no exception. Giggling and squealing till she was almost off of breath… put me down you or I’ll turn you into a toad. That caused her to laugh even louder as it brought back memories of their first meeting. She was still laughing when he put her down but not after his very passionate kiss. Alex love Grayson beautiful eyes and the way he always look at her as if she was special. Alex was lost in Grayson dreamy eyes when she heard him speaking; I know what I think it means, but we need to work on what and where I came from, I think that is important! Nodding her head in agreement she leaned it against him as they walked towards home.

So how did you actually combine the houses? Ahem! Well! That’s a good question. I was thinking of our home and how it would look if the living area and kitchen were as big as the house I left in Paz. Then the house started to shake then it sorta phased out and poof. Grayson I was only thinking it. I didn't say or use in magic I promise. I was about to go look at the mess I made when you came home. I hadn't got a chance to look around. Alex follow long side Grayson as he open the door and let her enter first. Surprise again, she said laughing hoping she didn't mess up too much.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson took Alex hand and said shall we? They walked in and Grayson could see his things mixed with hers and not necassarily in the right places but there. their rooms were side by side but not quiet joined, he chuckled at that. As they walked around he stopped and looked. Not bad, it seems that it kind of just dumped our houses together and brought our things into here as well. He chuckled as he let go of her hand and starte dto pick things up and set them straight. This should be fun, Do you want me to put a door in between our rooms or take out the wall completely? He smiled he knew what he wanted to do but he would leave the decision on her. He walked over and set up some chairs and watching her.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex smiled as she gaze at him picking up things and place them in some kind of order. Let me give you hand; she started picking up things when she hear his question. Looking at how their room were close but divide by a wall. Blushing just a bit she swallows hard then turn and looked at him with an arch brow; maybe let’s just leave it as is till there’s reason to make a door and there better be a good reason for that door, she said trying to hide the redness of her cheeks. Alex looked at Grayson then turned quickly. Maybe she's never looked at him but there was something different about him something rather handsome and breath taken.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Maybe let’s just leave it as is till there’s reason to make a door and there better be a good reason for that door, Grayson looked at her and watched her face turn a bit crimson as she went back to helping. He smiled and then chuckled, Ok, Alex, We will leave it be! Grayson continued to fix the bigger heavier stuff as it was easier for him. They worked on through the rest of the afternoon getting things straightened up and situated the way that they liked. Grayson came across a book that had fallen out of one of his boxes, he picked it up and began to look through it. What he did not realise was that it was a spell book as well as some family history it seemed. Grayson read and as he did he seemed to fade to a blur, there but not guite there. How long this happened he did not know as he did not realise it had happened. As he read the book He found that he could not read everything, something about the connection of the runes opening the door. Grayson looked puzzled. He closed the book and Turned to Alex, Seeing the window behind her made him stop, It had been light out when he opened the book now it was dark!