Dailey Family Fire Caves!

Moderator: Community Team

JonathanDailey

Dailey Family Fire Caves!

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan stood at the side of the cliffs outside the gates of imperious a few miles away from the town deep in the wilderness... and he slowly started to rebuild his home... copying the interior rooms with pride... he keeped a close watch on the remains of those who died in his family. his sister, his wife, and his son all laid in there boxs next to his temperary tent home. he would ensure that no mater where he went there bodies where protected and safe so he had plans to build a better set of catacombs under his home this time and started to work.

He Ensured that he copied the house room for room and even made sure that the ballroom was exactly the same as the old house. he would not make any changes other then no inside hall to the cave home from the ballroom. both would be seperate units.

"they Betrayed the people and those who trusted them.. they lost my trust and in doing so i have moved... Who needs them... I and my sister Zahara and my daughter Skylar can live well enough here in the fair city of imperious" he mumbles to himself as he works in his fire form.

Maps of the Dailey Home:
Map of Dailey Lands:
Legend:
Red Line = Road and Cliff Ramp
Black lines = wall
Black circles = Towers
Pinkinsh Purple Circle = Ballroom Entrance
Blue circle = Cave entrance
Light green = trees
Light Brown = Cliff Side

Main Cave Level:
Legend:
Gray = Halls

Catacomb Map:
Legend:
Gray = Halls

Ball Room:
Legend of map:
Gray = Halls
Last edited by JonathanDailey on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zahara

Re: New Fire Caves of Jonathan and his family

Post by Zahara »

"I hear your mumbling, my brother." She walked in slowly and watched for a few moments. " It looks grand in here. Is there anything you need me to do?" She asked as she took her own fire form and awaited an answer.
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan smiled over at his sister and spoke softly "Ah you could get to work on the dinning hall and the kitchen.. or you could work on your room.. the general room itself is already melted but nothing made dear sister"

Skylar was busy in her room making secret storage rooms in each wall to ensure her daddy never found her letters.
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

She chuckled softly as she shrugged. "I could stand here and laugh at you all day, if you want me to... " She gave him a jesting grin and turned around. Walking out of the room, she headed for her room. She went crazy in her room, making shelves of different heights so she could collect things... A canopy bed, a dresser, and a couple other things.

After she was done in her room, she headed for the dining hall. She built a table she could be proud of, as well as a some matching chairs, and a few decorative items.
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan smiled at his sister and soon finished his work

Days had passed and he was now sitting outside the caves surveying the land to see where to build his security walls. "what do you think skylar?" showing her the drawing of what he planned to build for his family.

Skylar giggled and nodded "wonderful work daddy i cant wait till the land is secured enough for me to play in" She said and handed him back the paper.
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

She watches her brother from afar with a smile. She was debating between stepping out to explore a little bit or not, but for the moment she was content to enjoy the sight of her brother and her niece. Happy to be home and with family was an understatement. She decided to leave them be, and attempted to sneak by them heading towards town. She wasnt sure what time she'd be back, but she wanted to see what was around and what there was to do....
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan Smiled spotting Zahara and nodded seeing as she was heading for town.

Skylar went about looking at her daddy's drawing in the dirt of the new lands and mumbled "daddy... when do we start building the landscape part of our home since the caves are now done and everything"

Jonathan smiled "just as soon as We can figure out where to put the gate to our lands and what we need for buildings."

Skylar giggled and nodded "alright daddy...."

He then smiled at his daughter and whispered "your aunty Cath agreed to come home"

Skylar jumped around all hyper and happy.. Her Aunty was coming home "woohooooo!"
Liliana

Re: Dailey Family Fire Caves!

Post by Liliana »

Liliana had been in Fenia for a few days just travelling and exploring, although never really venturing far from the tavern. Today she decided she would explore Imperius, because she heard it was a beautiful place to wander expecially up in the hills. She had another reason as well, having met the fire demon Jonathan in the tavern only a couple days before hand. They had got on extreamly well, which lead to Liliana being given an open invite to visit his home.

Liliana took the treck up into the hills surveying the beautiful landscape, watching from the distance the wildlife and sniffing every wild flower as she went. She picked the best smelling flower, which just so happened to be purple as well, her favourit colour then tucked it gently behind her ear. She walked for hours not exactly knowing if she was going the right way, until she heard voices in the distance. Not wanting too look to eager she slowed her walking pace down her feet gently brushing the ground lightly. It wasnt long before Liliana could see a familiar face, a soft warm blush tinting her cheeks as she approached closer, her lips curling into a gentle smile "Hello"
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan raises his head from the work he and his daughter are doing and nods "greetings my elven friend and welcome to The fire caves of the Dailey family"

Skylar waves at the lady and changes a bit of the drawing in the dirt to include a playhouse inside the gates of the family lands. "Hi lady I'm Skylar" She says without looking up.

Joinathan stands and heads towards Liliana "care for a tour of the house.. or perhaps a tour of the lands of my family?"
Liliana

Post by Liliana »

Liliana smiles at Jonathan fondly "Thank you for the welcome, I'm glad that I managed to find my way here"

Liliana then turns her attention to the pretty little girl, bending down onto her knees Liliana smiles softly and introduces herself "Hi Skylar, its lovely to meet you, Im Liliana, but you can call me Lili if you like." Liliana looks down at what Skylar was doing "Is that a playhouse your going to have? I always wanted one like that when i was your age" .

Liliana heard Jonathan approach closer to them, turning her head to look up at him a subtle blush forming on her cheeks "Well concidering we are outside maybe you could show me around your familys land, then work our way inside, If that is ok with you?"