Dailey Family Fire Caves!

Moderator: Community Team

JonathanDailey

Re: Dailey Family Fire Caves!

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan smiled and nodded "of course i would be honored to give you the tour.. we have a few stakes marking out our perimeters so far only thing other then the caves is the steps cut into the cliff side and the small path that leads to imperious."

He offers her his arm and smiles at his daughter "behave while i'm gone to the outskirts of our lands"

Skylar nods and smiles "yes daddy"

Jonathan starts to lead the way up the small steps to the upper level of the dailey lands.
Liliana

Post by Liliana »

"Sounds lovely im sure i will enjoy the tour, and hearing your plans of what you will be doing"

Liliana smiles and gently slips her arm in his and giggles "I'll let you lead the way, i wouldnt want to get lost"

Liliana turns and smiles at Skylar "Goodbye Skylar, I hope to see you again in a little while"
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan laughed and took her up the hillside to the back of the property "back here will be where i built the back wall of the property.. it's also where all the family shops will be... rested up against the wall of our lands."

he motions long the foundation area he has already started to melt for the wall. "this area 10 meters wide at the base will be a solid wall... with towers every few feet... the wall itself will have one main gate and 2 posturn gates... and towers ever 40 meters 6 towers per side with a double tower for the main gates of the property"
Liliana

Post by Liliana »

Liliana let Jonathan lead her up the hill side to the back of the property, she listened intently to his plans "Wow, what kind of shops will there be??"

As he pointed out the foundations she turned to look and scan her eyes over the area invisaging what it would all look like from how he decribed his plans. Turning her attention back to Jonathan she smiled softly at him "That sure does sound beautiful, also sounds alot of work, How long do you think it will take to get it all done?"
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan smiled at her and grinned "well i know for one i will have my butcher shop.. and i'm sure Cathrina will have hershop.. whatever the family has for shops we will build back here.. i hope one day that the dailey family here in imperious has a shop for each form of work." He grinned and did the math in his head.. with three fire demons working the stone with there fires.. "2 maybe 3 months"
Liliana

Post by Liliana »

Liliana stared into his eyes as he spoke hanging on his every word "Wow, that sounds fantastic, It'll be like having your own mini village" she giggles.

Smiling wide eyed at him "You sure dont hang around getting done what you want done by the sounds of it, expecially if it will only take that long for you all to get it finished"
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan smirked and eyes her "it's the duty of a fire demon such as myself to ensure my home is built and is safe for my family.. if that means building fast and useing my fire demon powers to melt rock then so be it." He Eyed her softly and nodded "so if we walk along the perimiter we will run into a cliff that leads to the lower level of the lands.. so we will walk back to the stairs instead" He nods and turns heading back to the steps.
Liliana

Post by Liliana »

Liliana blushed as his eyes kept meeting hers, she listened carefully admiring the fact that she could tell his family was his number one priority "Aww, yes i can totally understand that, your familys safety comes president, and the faster its compleated, means it'll be sooner till you can sit back and just enjoy your home"

Liliana squeezed his arm gently with hers as she attempts not to trip over as he turned and motioned for them to walk back to the steps,"woah, slow down my little legs cant move as fast as yours" she giggles jokingly.
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

Cathrina walked along the path towards the fire caves, smiling to herself, breathing it the new, yet familiar smell of the fire caves. It smelled like home. 'It was so long since I was here last.', she thought. Pausing in the middle of the path, she sat on a rock to rest, beginning to hum quietly to herself.
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Skylar saw Cathrina off in the distance and ran full tilt towards her yelling "Aunty Cath! Aunty Cath! I missed you! love yous!" She giggled and tried to give Cath a big hug.

Jonathan lead Liliana down the path back towards the cave entrance "so now what ballroom or....Cath? My beloved sister is back!" He changes his line of talk as he spots his sister Cathrina and Skylar off in the distance.