[oRP] The Widu Tournament

Moderator: Community Team

Genova

[oRP] The Widu Tournament

Post by Genova »

It was still dark, yet people were busy cleaning the arena. On one corner, blacksmiths were rushing to do some repairs to dilapidated armors or sharpening them. Hammers were being used to adjust some helmets to test their durability. Pikes and swords were seen laying on the ground, waiting to be used. It was not the usual day in the arena for on that day, the Widu Tournament shall finally take place.
A messenger came from the town hall and nailed the announcement of the pairing for the first round.
Category I. Light weight class
Pair #1: Innga vs. Kikk
Pair #2: Ceol vs. Naithos
Pair #3: rickfok vs. Nonofo
Pair #4: Bekah vs. FaiaShiria
The winner in Pair #1 will fight against the winner in Pair #2 for the Second Round.
The winner in Pair #3 will fight against the winner in Pair #4 for the Second Round.

Category II. Middle weight class
Pair #1: Genova vs. Victorious

Category III. Heavy weight class
Pair #1: balerion vs. Idra
Pair #2: Logo vs. Karcier_Aisu

The winner in Pair #1 will fight against the winner in Pair #2 for the Second Round.

ooc: Please feel free to message your opponent regarding your duels. Remember, magic is allowed. And it's duel to severe injury. Thank you.
Karcier_Aisu

Re: [oRP] The Widu Tournament

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier looked at who he was duelling, he swallowed hard. Logo. He sat down instantly, well it was now obivous he would lose ! He growled and walked off waiting for his turn to get his arse kicked. He wasn't happy about this, he knew the results already to this duel. Logo would win, end of. He knew it because he'd heard about both logo and idra duelling before...the results had always been brutal.

"Oh mage.."
balerion

Post by balerion »

Hey Karcier, after we both lose you wanna have a duel of our own? I am betting on Logo winning the whole match, but you never know...

With a smile Balerion turns and starts looking to see if anyone wants to place bets on any of the matches. Anyone wanna place some bets? I think good ole Rickfok is gonna best everyone out of the lightweight division.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier nods to Bale "Deal Dragon, we can duel each other !" he smiles brightly. "Leaast that'l be more fair "
Naithos

Post by Naithos »

Naithos reads the message while sitting on a high wall of Imperius.
Ceol has challenged you to a duel in the town of Widu

You may accept or refuse this by going to Town Duels under the Town option.

NOTE: They will have 7 days to accept or refuse. If there is no response, the duel will be expire.
He grins mischievously and calls down to Innga where she is doing some miscellaneous army duty, "Red! I got a challenge! We need to leave now! Where are my tweezers? I need to look good for the beating imma get?"

Turning back to the letter he scribbles on the back, "I accept. Lets do this thang!" and sends it off to the messenger. They will be in Widu tomorrow and the fun will begin at last.
Ceol

Post by Ceol »

Ceol fluttered over to the announcement curiously. She couldn't wait to see who she had to duel, although she secretly hoped she wouldn't have to face the ogre Rickfok for the first round. She could fly out of his reach for long enough, but if she'd land a punch he wouldn't even feel it!

"Ooh, Naithos!" She smiled happy. She had met him in the tavern and he didn't seem as intimidating as the ogre. She giggled and wondered if she could flutter in fast circles, so that it would look as if the Feline man was chasing his own tail.
Genova

Post by Genova »

Genova was looking at her sword when a messenger handed her a missive. She read the parchment and smiled at the message:
Victorious has challenged you to a duel in the town of Widu

You may accept or refuse this by going to Town Duels under the Town option.

NOTE: They will have 7 days to accept or refuse. If there is no response, the duel will be expire.
She was waiting for this. Thus, she wore her armor and took her sword. She momentarily frowned. The sword that she was about to use was given to her by her ex-husband. She sighed. This did not look good. She was more comfortable using a frying pan to hit an enemy's head than a sword that would bring weight to her heart.

She started to look for her axe, instead. "Why did I not even consider using my axe?" She asked herself. She rushed to her weapons room to get her axe when her foot stepped on a weak part of their wooden floor. She tripped as she landed with her face flat on the wall.

"This is not good....Ugh!" She said as she shook her head while trying to get up.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion got a message from Idra that she was recovering from damages done her via Logo so he prepared to wait for his duel later that week. Suddenly he found a challenge issued by Pup. Well you aren't on my list but I haven't refused a duel yet. Balerion smiles and accepts graciously.

May the odds be ever in your favor!
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Innga

Post by Innga »

Realising she was going to be a little late for the start of the tournament, Innga sent a message on ahead.
Hello fellow tournamentalists,

I will be in Widu on the 4th December. I have been otherwise delayed and am travelling today. Good luck to all!

Regards,

Innga
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious had prepared well. She was confident but suddenly got a bad feeling she could lose. She had been lax on her studies and training due to helping out in the University and the country. She suddenly wasn't so confident after all. She went to go exercise for before the duel would start just in case Genova was better trained than her. She was good at healing others but not herself.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|