Town Duels?

Moderator: Community Team

Othniel

Town Duels?

Post by Othniel »

Is anyone with low stats interested in dueling? I have none yet but I hope to start building up soon after I've saved a few Frenzics. The duels look fun though so I'd like to give them a try.
Grayson

Re: Town Duels?

Post by Grayson »

Greetings Othniel, I believe that there is definately a possibility in that as we have or are possibly restarting the town Dueling club. Let me get in touch with a body and see if they are willing to pick up the pieces and get back to you sir!
balerion

Post by balerion »

When you do get the dueling circle restarted remember Sandra's end clause: If you are waiting for anyone to recover so you can duel again just duel Balerion, the current towne champion.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

Simensa (cousin) you can always come to Cork I'll duel you so would the other Roma here.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Greetings Bravia, I am journeying around the inhabited cities seeking duelling partners. Would any be willing to dance the sands with me?
balerion

Post by balerion »

balerion wrote:When you do get the dueling circle restarted remember Sandra's end clause: If you are waiting for anyone to recover so you can duel again just duel Balerion, the current towne champion.
Shaker of Castles
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Smirks"And what does one do when it is the reigning champion they are waiting on to recover?"
balerion

Post by balerion »

Its not my fault I'm only the strongest in the city and not the strongest in the world.
Shaker of Castles
Calysta

Post by Calysta »

I'm always willing to duel.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

I'm willing to duel.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥