ORP: I am seeing tree-ly

Moderator: Community Team

Max_Dog

Re: ORP: I am seeing tree-ly

Post by Max_Dog »

Max left Willow in the kitchen chatting with Grayson and headed to see his friend Treant the Tree.

Barking his greeting to the tree.

Max told Treant about the news he had just heard in Willows kitchen. And that he had chased some more of those silly creatures again last night. We caught two more :D
You attacked and whacked Nsrykzyfyhvw (Yvyrm) killing them. (+5.27 Freznics)
You attacked and whacked Vyxzngsqywht (Yvyrm) killing them. (+13.12 Freznics)
And then he listened to news from Treant. He wanted to know what he was going to do with himself once he wasn't mayor anymore. He hoped that he wouldn't go away (it was nice to visit him occasionally in the garden). Not that he knew how a tree could disappear, he was sure Willow wouldn't let that happen.
Treant

Post by Treant »

Max came all excited running in circles and barking his head off. Treant was having a lot of trouble understanding him at first because everything was jumbled together. Only when Max touched his paw to the Ent's roots could some of the more complicated communications get through.

Max: woof woof woof woof Pant pant pant

Treant: to be mated? Grayson and a girl, mated by willow. that's splendid.

M: woof woof woof snarl woof

T: yvryms? a whole bunch of them? where are they now?

M: *head shake* woof woof *play dead*

T: oh, you killed them already, i see that's wonderful news, i'm tired of them chewing on the walls, crumbling the mines and making off with chicken soup.

M: sniff sniff sniff sniff *head cocked to the side*

T: Oh, i'm not going anywhere, i've grown quite attached to this place... quite literally my roots are very deep. I may get quiet, i will very certainly retire from politics, but I'll be here don't you worry my friend.

Treant patted Max reassuringly until Max was finally calm and satisfied that all was well.
Max_Dog

Post by Max_Dog »

T: Oh, i'm not going anywhere, i've grown quite attached to this place... quite literally my roots are very deep. I may get quiet, i will very certainly retire from politics, but I'll be here don't you worry my friend.
Max got all excited when he heard Treant say that he was staying and he ran around and around the trunk barking as he went.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow left her house to see where Max had got too. She heard barking and ran to see what was happening?

When she got near the big tree, Willow watched Max go around and around Treant the Tree and it made her laugh (at the funny sight).