Aishe's Mayor Campaign [term of Jan. '53]

Moderator: Community Team

Aishe

Aishe's Mayor Campaign [term of Jan. '53]

Post by Aishe »

Fellow Bravians!

After a break from politics, both town and Viceregal, I have decided that I am once again recharged to reenter the political ring. I'm very excited to announce I have placed my name into the Mayoral elections for the January of 1653 term.

For those who don't know me...
  • I'm Aishe Sanchari. I've lived in Bravia nearly two and a half years. This past January (of 1652), I ran and got my first term as Mayor. That term, my main goal was to mend and better the crashing Market. Whilst there was some improvement by the end of my term, I knew I needed at least another term to keep it going.

In total, I've had six Mayor terms. (January - April; June & July) I've also had about one and a half terms as Mentor between my breaks as Mayor (May; half of August) as well as a term on the Viceroyal Council as People's Representative. (Council XVI)

My biggest achievement during my terms as Mayor was the Market. Markets are difficult to control as there are a lot of aspects to them and they love to crash -- the littlest thing could send it tipping over the edge. I've had the blessing to be able to stabilize and improve Bravia City's Market on a few occasions. I've also changed/removed laws, upgraded the Town Hall, improved the Town's inventory, have an active Town Council, and many other things.

This term, I hope to add on and better what Mayor Grayson has going already. The Market isn't in a dire state, but with everything, there's always room for improvement. I also hope to grow the Town Council out of it's small state and to help get it more active. Town Upgrades are always something to look forward to as well.

I think my largest struggle this term will be something I've been wanting to work on before, yet I've been unable to really focus on it amongst everything else I've worked on during my terms: activity. Mainly forum and tavern activity of citizens of the Bravia City. Hopefully, Winterfest will bring some activity and more RP events will help. Forum/tavern activity is a tricky thing though, something that's further out of control of the Mayor than say - a Market. But hopefully with a lot of extra encouragement and events going on, citizens will come around a little more. I hope to give this some special attention if elected.

It would be an honour to serve as your Mayor once again and I hope you all see me fit to do so.

Feel free to ask any questions or comment!

Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
Grayson

Re: Aishe's Mayor Campaign [term of Jan. '53]

Post by Grayson »

I fully support Aishe she will do us good!
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Thank you Mayor Grayson. :) Your support means a lot.

- Aishe -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
[ Art | Historian ]
Logo

Post by Logo »

On its way through Bravia a troll noticed the Aishe's campaign banner.
He thought to offer a bit of support. Rummaging through his bag he found a sash, a few eggs and outrageously-sized hat that happened to be embroidered with the crest of Bravia town.

Donning the hat and sash, Logo stomped around the town square juggling eggs (in case the sight of a stomping troll might not garner attention.)

Imma can't votate for the Aishe, cuz thissy troll's citizeneded offa the cork, but iffy imma could, imma would.

Oops!
" Yellow yolk ran down the trolls shoulders and arms.

Izza good a'ministratater anna honest-like type.
Imma think izza make a fine mayor.
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Treant

Post by Treant »

A letter arrives from Paz
Good luck in your mayor campaign. From what i know about you, you seem like a fine candidate and a nice person

I look forward to working with you through the VR faire

Treant, mayor of Paz
balerion

Post by balerion »

Down with foreign influence! Let Bravians through their own apathy have their unopposed mayor elections in peace!

Balerion goes through his only 4 mayor flags from the past year and pulls out the one he needs. It has seen much use as Aishe has been Mayoress many times. With it he thwacks Logo and Treant only adding a few more hole to it before he lifts it into the air. It reads "Vis*oun*ess A*she 4 Ma*or" with a the faded words hard to make out with all the wear and tear its had over the last year.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

With a laugh, Aishe shook her head at the display her old friends were parading about. She walked up to Logo with a grin and offered her big troll a hug. Thank you, my guardian troll. As always, your support means very much.

Moving towards Bale, she shook her finger at him with a tsk. You be nice, you. Grinning, she offered him a hug as well. Thank you for the support, my friend. It's a good feeling to have you on my side.

Mayor Treant,

Thank you. It'll be nice to be back in office, if the citizens of the city will give me the honour to be so once again.

I look forward to whatever work I do with you in the future.

[ Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone for entrusting me with my seventh term as Mayoress! I'm very excited to serve our citizens and fine home once again. :D

- Aishe -
[ Art | Historian ]