Assistance Programs of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Johnstone

Re: Assistance Programs of Bravia

Post by Johnstone »

Ambrosia,

I have taken your request to the council.

John
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

I received this via messenger today:

Field assistance Wed Mar 11, 1655
4:12 am

Sorry I didn't respond to you before over assistance I still need assistance for a field I just returned from recluse (I got married at the end of decemebe had a honeymoon and setting up a new life and all that fun stuff ooc)

T. A Di Carpietra
Teide, I have taken your request to the council.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

To Our New Citizens of Bravia,

We finally have a legally elected Council in place once more and have been hard at work repairing the damage done to the castle during Balerion's madness. We have not forgotten you and your requests for funding for fields. Council will be addressing the issue shortly and hopefully very soon the long wait will be over. Thank you for your patience and understanding. My door is always open to any and all of you.

Sincerely,

Nikola
Vicerine of Bravia
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Way Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Tuvoria Ralathondor, aka Tuvoria
City of Residence: Bravia
Desired Way: Army

Amount needed: 1500

I, Tuvoria Ralathondor, formerly of Widu, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to gain a way.The people of Bravia need individuals willing to step up in the defense of the Republic. I left Widu and Kiene as I could no longer reside under the Tyranny and nepotism that has caused so much hardship, and the conquest of Cork. I thereby pledge my loyalty to the Republic of Bravia and all of its creatures. In exchange for this assistance I will put myself on call to serve at any time in a Council approved army, in defense of any town, or the defense of the Castle so that all citizens of the Republic may remain free to live as the Mages guide them. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of way of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed:Tuvoria Ralathondor
Dated: 11 April
]

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Tuvoria,

Your request has been taken before the Council. We are sorting out how to fulfill these requests after the dragon's destruction of the castle made it impossible to write checks. We will be in touch soon.

Nikola
Vicerine of Bravia
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Vicerine Nikola,

I appreciate your words and I will await to see how the Mages guide you and where my path of service to the greater good of Bravia lies. May the peaceful song of Nature guide you in all that you do.

Humbly,

Tuvoria Ralathondor

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Alyssa_Duvo

Post by Alyssa_Duvo »

Profession Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Alyssa Duvo
City of Residence: Paz
Desired Profession: Miller

Amount needed: 300 freznics

I, Alyssa Duvo, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to gain a profession. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Alyssa Duvo
Dated: April 21, 1655
Casimir

Post by Casimir »

Way Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Casimir Pendragon Grimstad
City of Residence: Bravia City
Desired Profession: Miller

Amount needed: 1000 Fr

I, Casimir Pendragon Grimstad request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to gain a profession. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of profession of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.
I'd also like to inform the council I null my application for a field as it is no longer necessary nor required.

Dated: 23 of April, 1655

Dahlia

Post by Dahlia »

Way Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Dahlia Grimstad
City of Residence: Bravia City
Desired Way: Sorcerer

Amount needed: Maximum I may get for free

I, Dahlia Grimstad, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to gain a way. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of way of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed:
Dated: June 19, 1655
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Legend Assistance
for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Alexandria
City of Residence: Bravia
Desired Legend: Weaponmaster

Amount needed: 2000F

I, Alexandria Braeden, request assistance from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and to become a Legend. I understand that by accepting the funds, I may be held to line of compensation based on the type of way of my choosing for the betterment of the Republic. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder by way of Theft.

Signed: Alexandria Braeden
Dated: August 25, 1655
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥