The Elf of a Land from Far Far Far Far Away

Moderator: Community Team

Zahara

Re: The Elf of a Land from Far Far Far Far Away

Post by Zahara »

She blushed softly as he kissed her cheek.

"That... sounds... great." She whispered barely loud enough for anyone to hear her soft voice. She had just met him, but felt as though they had known each other for years. That moment in time, she felt as though nothing could disturb the peace she felt with her hand in his.

She returned a soft kiss to his cheek and blushed another shade darker than what her cheek already was. Not sure what she should do next, she just looked into his eyes and smiled softly.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

Her eyes as he looked into hers, there was something in those eyes that made him feel at ease and comfortable around her. They stood there for a few moments then he cleared his throat and looked up in the sky checking the time knowing it was close to dinner time. He thought, where would be a good spot to have some dinner? He turned back to Zahara and smiles.

Ah, it is close to dinner time. I wonder, would you like dinner with me? Well, erm, not sure where we can go eat and what would you like to eat?

He released his hand from her hand and began putting away his plans as he waited for her response.
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

"Anywhere you wish to go, and I'll eat just about anything.. So long as there is wine to go with it!" She grinned softly and laughed.

"How about you choose something and I'll tell you if I like it or not?!" She grinned teasingly as she watched him put his plans away..
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

Wine? Of course there shall be wine with dinner, he thought. Then started to think what to make for dinner. He looked over to her and asks.

Well what DO you like to eat then that will help me choose the food? *smiles* I am sure you have a favorite do you not?

He had some lemba that he could use with the dinner. Well perhaps, he can go and find some berries and want nots or even a small rabbit. Then he got an idea.

Well, I will tell you what. I will just go and get what to eat. I am not I mean we elves do not eat much just small portions. I will be back and perhaps you can go and freshen up while I go and prepare? We can eat here over by the small pond over there. *points to the direction of the pond*

With that he goes off to hunt for food. He found some berries then suddenly he sees a small rabbit. Perfect! He pulls out his bow and readies his arrow quietly and quickly without a sound. He aims for the rabbit which was 50 yards away and shoots it down watching it plop over. He goes over to pick it up just as he leaned down he sees some oranges so he picks a few knowing that will be good with the rabbit. After picking the oranges he leaned down to pick up the rabbit and heads back to the homesite started preparing the dinner.
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

She chuckled softly as he walked away. Looking at the pond, she shook her head softly. She would avoid being too close to the pond. That would not do her well to be too close. She smoothed her skirts and straightened her hair as all the fun she'd been having seemed to show. She made a place to sit as close to the pond as she dared, leaving a good space of land between herself and the pond, and sat down a rock awaiting his return.

She watched him quietly after he returned with the food, and smiled as she watched him prepare it.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

While dinner was cooking, Drydan grabbed a blanket and laid near where Zahara was sitting and offered her to sit on it. Once he finished laying the blanket he went to check on the food that was cooking. Grabbing the oranges he went to the lake and washed the oranges free of dirt or what was left on it when he picked them. After washing them he placed them in a bowl took them to the blanket and laid it in the middle in front of Zahara. One thing he had a feeling that she would take an orange and eat some while waiting for the REAL food is done. After a bit of running around finally the rabbit was finished, he placed it on a platter and placed it in the middle of the blanket. Off to the side there was a basket he pulled out plates and utensils. He pulled out a small portion of Lemba placed it near the rabbit. Taking out his dagger he cut up portions of the meat then a fork taking a small piece of the meat placed it on one plate then another piece on another plate. He pulled a small piece of Lemba placed it on one plate then the other plate. He handed Zahara one plate and pulled the other towards to him.

Ah Dinner is ready....OH!!!! Wait what to drink?

He jumped up started to run around thinking what to drink. He stopped then ran over to his private stash. He knew Zahara like Fire Whiskey after all is a Fire Demon then pulled out Ale for him and Fire Whiskey for Zahara brought it back to the blanket. He handed the Ale to Zahara then looked at her and the bottle. He laughed then took the Ale back then gave her the Fire Whiskey.

Anything missing?
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

"There's absolutely nothing missing.. " She chuckles softly.

She ate quietly and smiled as she watched him eat. She drank a sip of the fire whiskey and chuckled softly.

"You are quite a talented cook." She laid back on the blanket and left off a contented sigh. She closed her eyes and listened to the nature around her, and ended up getting lost in the sounds around her. It took less than a few minutes for her to begin thinking about the family caves and the sounds within them as well.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He ate his meal and finished it. He did not eat much just enough to feel satisfied then laid down looked up in the sky. He could see the clouds. He saw different shapes being formed.

Ah look at those clouds. Seeing different shapes forming like that one *points to one cloud* Now that looks like an Eagle.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... A&dur=2528

Amazing isn't it?
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

"And it's absolutely beautiful! "

She looked up at the sky, noticing the cloud he had pointed to. She stared for some time before closing her eyes. Before she realized it, she was deep into thought.

((OOC: Drydan HAS PERMISSION to use my character in posts and God-mode my character until I am back from retreat fully. Any questions, leave me a message and I'll answer it when I can log on again! ))
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

Drydan spent many days after that dinner keeping himself busy with his house, training with his bow and reading his books when he could after taking a break from building. However, it seemed to him that Zahara had been busy herself and wonder what she has been doing. Ah, he will find out soon, maybe, who knows. But he needed to get his house built so he can put his scrolls in the Library which is almost built so that Teide and himself can study the scrolls and books to find out the mysteries of what they are seeking out.

Ouch....owwww *kept hitting his thumb and throws his hammer down hitting his foot along the way* ARRRRGGGGHHHH *Of course he was still clumsy but getting better so he decided to walk off and take a break* Why why why why....am I so clumsy?????? *thought about it and wondered if there was a cure for clumsiness so he went over to where he hid the scrolls and chanted some magical words and the scrolls and books appeared* Nope, Nope not it, not it, HOLD! THAT"S IT!!!! *pulls out a book then puts the rest back in and chants again makes those disappear so he decided to climb up a tree and sit down to read.* AH HA! *He continues to read the book and finishes it. Drydan was a very good reader and fast as well.* Well let's try again but first I must do this.

He goes back and chants once again to put the book back. Once he puts it back, he chants again they all disappear and turned back into the house and tries again. He picks up the hammer and starts hammering what he needed to put together. Shelves for the books and scrolls but this time it went a lot more smoother than before. After finishing the shelves, a lot of them after hours and hours, the house was finished. Surprisingly he worked throughout the day and night for 2 days straight with minimal breaks and food. He stepped out in the afternoon, early evening and looked at his new House

Ah that looks nice and safe for what I need it for. Well time to start putting the Library together with books and scrolls. After that, I must ponder what kind of wood for furniture to use. I will need *starts making a list on his scroll* Well a lot of furniture *chuckles* Time's a wasting.

He goes to the spot where the books and scrolls were, he chanted a spell they all appear and he begins transporting the books and scrolls carefully in the proper spots. It was tedious but it had to be done.