Courting between Nolman and Violet [CRP]

Moderator: Community Team

Nolman

Courting between Nolman and Violet [CRP]

Post by Nolman »

as Nolman was walking around the town he decided to go visit his sweet Violet at her house. as he reached her house he could feel his heart race and his breath starting to short. but he quickly calmed himself down and knocked on the door then nervously awaited for an answer.
Violet

Re: Courting between Nolman and Violet [CRP]

Post by Violet »

Violet woke up from her disturbing sleep and walked around the small house she got in the town. She was so frightened but didn't know of what. She kept pacing around then finally sat down. A thought crossed her mind that made her smile. She remembered Nolman, the gentle soul that made her feel better. The very thought made her heart warm and a smile lingered on her lips.
All of a sudden her heart started racing which puzzled her alot then a knock on the door she heard. She walked to the door with her racing heart and as she opened it her heart skipped a beat seeing Nolman in front of her. She stood speechless for a minute looking at the very man she was thinking about.
Finally she found her words and thoughts, "Hello, M'Lord..how are you?..nice to see you here"
Nolman

Post by Nolman »

he looked at Violet with a carring and loving smile. he could feel his heart racing then shyly said,

i am doing good my dear, i thought i would drop by and see how you were doing. and maybe enjoy a nice cup of tea or something to drink with you if thats alright with you my dear?

as he finished he could feel his heart race even more in anticipation and hope that she would like to spend some time with him
Violet

Post by Violet »

Her heart leapt in happiness and a smile of joy danced on her lips as he spoke. She moved aside to let him in, "of course come in..I would love to ..have a cup of tea with you and to spend time with you" she blushed so much at her words. She disappeared for a moment and reappeared, "you have to forgive me for that..still trying to control it but fail so please come in"

She closed the door behind him as he walked in, she took him to a seat by the fire and took a seat on the other side on her seat. A pot with plenty of hot tea was near her, "I think somehow I knew that someone will be joining me for tea so I fixed plenty of it" She giggled pouring some for him and some for her. She hands him his cup with her sweet smile
Nolman

Post by Nolman »

as he takes his seat he also takes the cup of tea with a smile as Violet passes it to him and sips his tea. while looking around the beautiful place he says,

it is alright my dear, nothing to be sorry about, and this is a wonderful place you have here my dear

then continues to sip his tea as he enjoys the warm fire and her company
Violet

Post by Violet »

Violet smiled warmly at him as he complimented her and her house. She was not that much comfortable in it but at least she finlly got a roof over her head once more. She wished she could remember anything of her past to help her know herself better.
She snapped out of her confusing thoughts and looked at the man sitting across from her. She enjoyed watching him drinking his tea. A moment later she blushed looking down at the fire as she noticed that she was staring at him.
She cleared her throat and spoke in a soft shaky voice, "so how is you sweet dragon, M'Lord?"
Nolman

Post by Nolman »

while nolmen was sipping his tea he found himself starring at the woman then when he heard her ask about his dragon he finally realized what he was doing and quickly turning red he answered her question with a shy and cracked voice,

he is doing very well my dear, he has enjoyed the wildlife and the veiws around this town very much. he is as happy to be here as i am if not more.

as he finished he tries to calm himself down and quit turning red as he sips his tea then pulls out his old wooden pipe and starts to have a smoke
Violet

Post by Violet »

Violet was enjoying Nolman's presence. She was just shy and blushy as he stared at her. She didn't really mind as she wanted to stare too. She smiled as he turned red. She was wondering if it was the fire, or just a habit , or was it her effect on him. She couldn't understand which but she smiled anyway as he replied to her question. She thought of the happy dragon and wished she can be as free as he is.

Then her eyes caught at the pipe as Nolman got it out of his cloak. She wanted to speak but she was embaressed to tell him not to smoke it. But before she could make up her mind he already lit it. She tried not to concentrate she gazed at the fire but the smoke reached her and she started coughing so hard and her body started glowing like a piece of gold in the sun
Nolman

Post by Nolman »

as he notices theat the smoke from his pipe was making her cough so hard he quickly puts out his pipe and tries to help her calm down her coughing as he holds her in his arms making sure she is alright. he held her feeling bad for not asking first before he lite his pipe
Violet

Post by Violet »

violet feels a bit better as the smokes got less around her, yet her glowing body refused to stop. NOlman holding her made the cough lessen alot but the glowing was still going.
It got even worth Nolman's touch made her scream in pain as it hurt her glowing body