Time to discuss our future.

Moderator: Community Team

rickfok

Time to discuss our future.

Post by rickfok »

Now this may come out of sudden, especially if you didn't read or got my mass letter, but it's time to decide our future once again. It seems as of now we got three options which I will all explain later: Stay Bravian, return to Fenia or become a whole new Viceroyalty! Note that this has been discussed in the Bravian council, the Widu council and if i'm not mistaken also with the Fenian council. The far majority in the Widu council voted for being independent and then becoming a new Viceroyalty. But Widu consists of more people then the council which is why I soon will make a (IG) poll in which all Widu citizens can vote. That vote will decide the future of Widu for hopefully a long time. I created this topic for Widu citizens to discuss their opinion here but I can't force other people to not come and join.

Now for the options:

1. Stay Bravian, what is there to explain? Should this option get the majority of the votes nothing will change and we simply stay this way.

2. Return to Fenia, should this option get the vote we will return to Fenia. Note that nobody who was present in the switch from Fenia to Bravia a few months ago will be prosecuted for that.

3. Become a new viceroyalty, should this option get the option get the majority we will vote for independence and after two weeks we need to ask the mages to become a new Viceroyalty. We could become the New Kiene as has been suggested by a few people.

It's time to discuss our future people!
Logan_Miller

Re: Time to discuss our future.

Post by Logan_Miller »

I think it we should be a new viceroy, we are a great town, why not make everyone jealous of our awesomeness.
rickfok

Post by rickfok »

Widu changed the system once...Why not do it twice? :mrgreen:
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

I prefer the unknown and uncertainty of the future, lets have widu make more history eh ! I mean after all, we live to make ourselves known and how better else then to do more and mark our names in history as either the greatest or foolishest people in the world xD
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Just a few questions...

How long left to go of being independent? And is there an update on what is going on? Last I knew we were deciding, but nothing I can see stated anything for sure. What was the results of the poll?
Last edited by Wyllow on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

The poll had 14 votes out of 28 from out town which is a bigger turn out then i even expected.

poll result

Bravia (25%)
New Viceroyalty (58.33%)
Fenia (16.67%)

Letters were sent regarding this matter ithink about 2 or 3 if we include the (IG) letter sent by system for the final poll.

tHE Final poll had as support or denounce, as you can see the support won.

Indepedence can take up to two weeks if by the normal process

Or a lot less if both Vr's send a statement statement of no contest. We are asking for those statements today since we found out only a day or so about it.

So its unknown, max wait two weeks ..minium wait depends on both other vr's.

hope that ghelps
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Where is the place to look up that information? (old poll info)

I did get a 'deciding our future' letter and a here ye letter, but it contained no information on what the resulting information was.

Thanks.. and apparently I didn't read the portion up top about 2 weeks of being independent. :S my mistake, I guess. I did go to the town hall, but nothing was stated there on how to denounce or support or what the final decision was.. Unless that was meant to say come here before getting the Poll information back? I guess I am thinking that the information would have been updated here before going independent.

In which... I didn't realize where (Town Hall) was meant. :S Arg.

Sorry for being so naive and.. dense with my questions. (I can't even remember what I voted for.. how sad is that?!?) ha ha!

ETA: I should probably state that I don't mind what is happening.. Just an update as we go. No information is quite aggravating. :P
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Now this is off the top of my head but for the first poll if you go to Town hall then look for a picture that looks like a letter being put in box it should say Town poll, click on it and it'll display the last poll information.

For the support or denounce, the system letter which stated to go to Town hall, there on the top row of choices 'vr laws tiwb laws town forum' was Indy Poll i think it is now gone as it is finished.

You would of needed to click on it and supprot or denounce. I think the system letter needs a slight change to be more specific e.i Town hall - Indy poll - choose between Support and Denounce.

I think you'd need to ask the mayor for the exact results.

And dont worry, your not naive :P I myself had to look around the entire place until i saw it under my nose xD

Ill pester rick to send a letter about it all :) I know the feeling trust me !
Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

There is no future, you are all eventually doomed. There is no point in polling such a thing. Mind as well just do that sleep and eat and find work for shiny coins to buy ornaments and more food. But don't mind a pile of animated flesh.