[~RP~] The Baptism of Deacon Grayson & Alexandria

Moderator: Community Team

Karcier_Aisu

Re: [~RP~] The Baptism of Deacon Grayson & Alexandria

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier laughed, unable to hold himself this time at her reaction. He should really find some way to magically recreate these moments of laughter, he told himself. Once he settled he nodded. "Aye it does need a ..lot of improvement..but then it wouldn't be a challenge hmm " he winks.

By the power of the Mages, I hereby declare you to be a follower of the faith. May your days be blessed and your path clear. You are also a special convert as you are the first of this new generation to have taken this step. Serve thy faith as you serve thy self, and its light will guide you in your journey. Serve her well and she will give you bountiful children in the faith.

He bows his head making a circular motion with his staff in the air. A red fire emerged and slowly disappeared.

There was a pause as Karcier thought, he turned to Grayson and bowed his head. "Deacon Grayson, I'd like to ask have you taken your vows... if not then would you like to do them here...this is for you only of course. "
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson tried not to laugh but the face that Alex made was priceless. It was cute yet funny the face she made and then she did it, BLAH!!! That's really horrible Grayson let it go, I am sorry, he chuckled some more, but that was the cutest face i have seen you make! He watched as Karcier laughed some as well. The spoke to him. Grayson quit laughing and sombered up. "Deacon Grayson, I'd like to ask have you taken your vows... if not then would you like to do them here...this is for you only of course. " Grayson looked at Karcier and said, No, Sir I have not! Grayson thought for a moment then smiled, Yes I would take them now!
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier grinned and bowed his head slowly. "Splendid, then let us get on with it !" he grinned and shuffled a bit, straightening himself so his voice could work at its full capacity. He cleared his throat and smiled.

"Now Repeat after me..." He paused and looked at Grayson "My Vow of Humility - In the creation of all things, we were created equally. Over time things have changed, but a priest must vow to treats other as they wish to be treated if not better. They will never brag over their service and will humbly help when opportunities are present and it is sound for them to do so." There is a pause as he awaits his reply, a smile goes across his face and he nods "Very good. Next."

" My Vow of Love - Love is in the center of the teaching of Mucaz. Love is pure, Love is King, and Love is knowing the difference between saying something and respecting other's opinions. Just because someone is wrong doesn't mean one should shove it down one's throat." he chuckles "You'll need that one with the lass" he winks as he speaks quietly into Graysons ear." And thats it !"
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

"Now Repeat after me..." Karcier paused and looked at him. Grayson looked at Karcier as he spoke and waited for the time to do as he was asked, "My Vow of Humility - In the creation of all things, we were created equally. Over time things have changed, but a priest must vow to treats other as they wish to be treated if not better. They will never brag over their service and will humbly help when opportunities are present and it is sound for them to do so." Karcier pauses waiting on Gray, My Vow of Humility - In the creation of all things, we were created equally. Over time things have changed, but a priest must vow to treats other as they wish to be treated if not better. They will never brag over their service and will humbly help when opportunities are present and it is sound for them to do so. a smile crosses Karcier's face and he nods "Very good. Next."

" My Vow of Love - Love is in the center of the teaching of Mucaz. Love is pure, Love is King, and Love is knowing the difference between saying something and respecting other's opinions. Just because someone is wrong doesn't mean one should shove it down one's throat." he chuckles "You'll need that one with the lass" he winks as he speaks quietly into Graysons ear." And thats it !"

My Vow of Love - Love is in the center of the teaching of Mucaz. Love is pure, Love is King, and Love is knowing the difference between saying something and respecting other's opinions. Just because someone is wrong doesn't mean one should shove it down one's throat." Grayson smiled and when he made the comment about Alex he grinned bigger and looked at her. Aye I think I will and it will be an easy task as ever! Grayson held out his hand to Karcier, Thank you for today!
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier smiled and patted Grayson on the shoudler. "Thank you for giving me this honor and chance to preform your baptisms ! he siad with a grin. "Right well..I guess thats it for today !" he chuckled and packed his bags. "Tell me Grayson...where is the nearest Tavern I could do with a nice Iskir wine!" he says with a bright grin.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

That would be the one right around the corner, it has some very nice drink and food. He turned to Alex and smiled, well we have some planning to do it seems. Thank you again Karcier He held his hand out to her.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex wrinkles her nose at them both. Knowing her facial expression was funny but there was no way anyone can drink that and not have a weird expression she thought.

Alex moved back a bit to let Gray take his vows. It had been a very eventful day and week for them both and she hope it would continue to be as she realizes she was lost in thought and they were done and Gray had his hand out for her. Planning… yes some planning to do she said. Forgive me, I was lost in thought for a moment.

Bowing to the man she smiles; thank you for making this a wonderful day. May we send you and your family an invite to our upcoming wedding? She wasn't sure if he was married but she didn't want to exclude them if he was.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier smiled warmly and nodded. "It would be an honor to watch you get married, I'm sure my wife Faia would love it. We'll just need to find a babysitter for our children as they are still very young...and ..umm...have healthy lungs.." he chuckles. He was surprised, although he didnt let it show that someone had invited him. Normally people just ignored him, he smiled to this.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson smiled and said we will send you an invitation and we Thank you yet again for today. he turned back to Alex as they headed towards the back. And yes there is planning to be done, Shall we stop by and see your grand mother? We need to ask her a few things.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex knew a thing or two about healthy lungs. You should meet my niece Callie when she thrilled or not she always has an excellent set of lungs. Alex could no help but smile when she thought of her beautiful niece. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts Karcier and be looking for that invitation. Then she kissed him on the cheek; we look forward to seeing you and your wife there. Taking Gray hand she smiles at him happily; yes please. Lets go see our grandmother and maybe see if we can find Callie. I think she would make a great flower girl. What do you think?
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥