[~RP~] The Baptism of Deacon Grayson & Alexandria

Moderator: Community Team

Grayson

Re: [~RP~] The Baptism of Deacon Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson smiled at Karcier as he spoke and then heard him say he charged grayson with the Templeof Paz, Uhmmm Karcier you said the temple of Paz, do you not mean Bravia? He turned and headed up the aisle as he let sink in what he had just asked Karcier. Walking up to where Willow and Alex were sitting he held out his hand to her, Come get baptised love!
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex gave her Grams a big smile then put out her hand for her to see the ring. I think you all ready knew but I wanted you to be the first to know I said yes. I was just wondering if it was required for us to both be baptized for the wedding. Hearing voices Alex turn to watch as the man as he started speaking to Gray. The first potion looked clear as water but the second one look like something she goofed up at her grandda class. Alex watched and listened intensely as the man spoke of appearances, lives and futures and paths taken. She knew the one she would have pick if it were her but would Gray pick the same one she wonder when he did. Alex giggles when she saw the look on Gray face. Even thought it was bad tasting she knew he do it again. The nice man said some more words then bowed. Wow that was fast she said as she watched Gray come towards them.

Come get baptized love! Alex took Gray hand and followed him back to the man. Smiling Alex fiddle with her dress. I won't have to drink that will I she asks pointing to his backpack.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier paused. "Umm... Bravia ...yes ..apologies I must be getting old." he laughs. He nodded to Alexandria as she spoke. "You will have to drink one or the other.." he chuckled. "Now when you are ready ..step forward please."
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex nodded towards the nice man as she releases Grayson hand, thinking one or the other great there goes my taste buds. Trying her best to act a bit more mature as she step forward but her knees had a bit of a shake. Taking a deep breath then smiling she spoke; ready.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

With a smile Karcier bowed his head, it was truly an honor for him to preform this. It was a shame it was a short ceremony, but then ...short and sweet is better. He looked at Alexandria, she was a beautiful lady with peircing eyes. Grayson was indeed a lucky man.

"In all our lives, we make choices and abide by it. Some are easy, whilst others tough. Some we regret and others we cherish. This is your journey which you alone must steer in the right direciton, and choose alone and for yourself. The path you are taking today is an important journey, for it shows your dedication to the Faith and its ways. Do not enter lightly as you will be a role model to those whom look up to you, friends, family and followers of the faith alike."
Karcier waves a hand revealing a potion in it, this one is clear. He grinned at his almost showmen ship, he was a show off really. This potion was clear and almost resembled water to the untrained eye.

"Do you understand the commitment that you are about to start?"

With that said Karcier revealed the second potion, this one was a strange green liquid. A path to choose, a journey to make. That was life, a series of choices, a test of our will. Whether it be tempered with steel or soothed with words. Karcier smiled awaiting her reply, once her reply he would contuine.
Alexandria

Re: [~RP~] The Baptism of Deacon Grayson & Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex gave the man a smile being a bit of a show off herself but not wanting to overdue it she chose her words carefully. All of life is a journey which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us. We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there, and how happy we are when we get there but the journey begins with one step. Looking at Grayson she wiggles her brow at him making him smile. Smiling back she turns her attention back to the kind man. Yes I understand the commitment and I accept it without hesitation.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson smiled the whole time that he watched Alex. He knew that that green potion that she would pick was a nasty taste and wanted to smile at the thought of a face that she would make. He smiled as she said that she accepted the responsibility that came with her baptism. Grayson smiled and waited he knew that she wasgoing to make some sort of face and knew that his had made her smile.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Alex gave her Grams a big smile then put out her hand for her to see the ring. I think you all ready knew but I wanted you to be the first to know I said yes. I was just wondering if it was required for us to both be baptized for the wedding.
Congratulations sweatheart :D What a beautiful ring (giving her a hug). Yes, to get married you need to be baptised :D .

Grayson's baptism finished and she smiled :D at Grayson as he came up to them both.
Congratulations Grayson (giving him a hug too) and also for the engagement :D

Willow wondered what the green one tasted like ..... she thought to herself, I must ask them.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier smiled as she spoke and replied, he shifted slightly as his foot began to ache but the pain went after a few seconds. Standing up was hard, he thought. How do al lthe priests and deacons do it ?

"In my hands, I have two potions.

The clear potion represents the appearance of many to be clear without any blemishes, but lacking any zeal, energy, or desire to improve.

The other potion represents your life in the future if you embrace the path of the Faith. You will always strive to improve, full of energy to do what is right, and the promise of your vows.

These potions should not be drank lightly. For once you have chosen the path, you have admitted your wholehearted decision to accept the Faith. Walking away from what you know to be right is the path to inner destruction.

I give you your choice. Pick your potion and drink."
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex looked at each potion then back to the man. Knowing how this is going to end she reached for the green potion. Making a funny face before she’s even taken a drop Alex uncorked the potion. Sniffing it made her nose wrinkle. Alex knew it was going to do down badly. Breathing deeply one, twice Alex drank the green potion fast hoping it wouldn't touch her tongue but no such luck. BLAH!!! That really horrible she said as her body shook some. Scrunching her face as her eyes water just a bit she looked at the man. That really could use some… no scratch that, a lot work then she handed him the empty vial.