[~RP~] The Baptism of Deacon Grayson & Alexandria

Moderator: Community Team

Karcier_Aisu

[~RP~] The Baptism of Deacon Grayson & Alexandria

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Theme
Grayson you are hereby summoned for your baptism. Please make haste to come by the orchard for the ceremony.

Would you like your Baptism to take place in your home town or within the halls of the order ?. Feel free to bring a witness.

Karcier Aisu
The afternoon had come without much surprise, the clouds had remained for most part of the day in the skies covering the temples magnificent display of art. Karcier had walked all the way from Widu to preform another Baptism, this was part of his duty and it was an honor for him to do so. Today he would be Baptising the Deacon of Bravia Temple, Grayson.

He stood behind the Altar of the Temple and looked at the items on it, he smiled and looked around for a moment. The priest and Deacon had done a good job of maintaining the temple and keeping it alive, he had to admit he was proud of them. His thought was interrupted by the voice of a beautiful angel singing from somewhere within the temple, it was memorizing a true work of art.

Karcier waited for the arrival of Deacon Grayson.
Last edited by Karcier_Aisu on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willow

Re: [~RP~] The Baptism of Deacon Grayson

Post by Willow »

Willow peeks in the doorway, she hopes it is okay to come into the baptism. She wants to be there for her Priests and Deacons as the Bravia Overseer and also as a friend.

Willow quietly enters the temple and sits down to wait for the ceremony to start.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

After a lovely night with Alex and her agreeing to marry him Grayson was exceptionally happy. So when the messenger arrived at their door, He was over joyed and gave the man extra coin for delivering it. Here you go sir! As the man left Grayson walked back in to the living room and began to read.
Grayson you are hereby summoned for your baptism. Please make haste to come by the orchard for the ceremony.

Would you like your Baptism to take place in your home town or within the halls of the order ?. Feel free to bring a witness.

Karcier Aisu
Alex look here! Grayson showed her the letter, I am to be baptized as a deacon of the order of Mucaz! She smiled at him. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, Thank you yet again for saying yes! He looked in her eyes and smiled, Will you come bear witness? She nodded and then he said, have you been Baptized yet? he let her think on that one as they headed off hand in hand.

Gryson and Alexandria walked into the temple and smiled as he saw Willow. Greetings Mi'lady He leaned down and gave her a hug. I am glad you are here! Grayson bowed to her, and thank you for our talk He turned to Alex If you will excuse me my heart I will see to Karcier! He leaned down and kissed her cheek. He turned and headed down to the pool to Karcier, I have been summoned! He nodded to the man!
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex sat next to her grams as she watched Gray walked away. Grams why a baptism? Alex wasn't sure if that was the right question but she had so many that she started with what popped out first. And Grayson ask me if I've been baptized I don’t know I guess that’s a no. Should I be? Alex fidgeted with the cuff of her sleeve as she leaned her head on her grams.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

bowing his head towards Grayson, he smiled. There was a few more people here to witness this event, it was good that people still cared and loved their friends. He smiled to Grayson whom Karcier himself had not met personally only sent letters to in the past. With that he paused and smiled. "Splendid then please, step forward." he said softly.

"In all our lives, we make choices and choose a path. This is but one of many choices which you will take. The path you are taking today is an important journey, for it shows your dedication to the Faith and its ways. Do not enter lightly as you will be a role model to those whom look up to you, friends, family and followers of the faith alike."
Karcier waves a hand revealing a potion in it, this one is clear. He grinned at his almost showmen ship, he was a show off really. This potion was clear and almost resembled water to the untrained eye.

"Do you understand the commitment that you are about to start?"

With that said Karcier revealed the second potion, this one was a strange green liquid.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson Looked at Karcier and then at the potions that he held. He nodded carefully and then said Yes, I am aware of the responsible and do accept! Grayson turned and looked at Alexandria and then back to Karcier. I would ask a request, After you have baptised me might you be able to baptise my wife to be Alexandria? He smiled a bit hoping that he was not being to forward for asking.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow smiled :D at Grayson and Alexandria (giving them both a hug). She watched Grayson's baptism (sitting with Alex).
Grams why a baptism? Alex wasn't sure if that was the right question but she had so many that she started with what popped out first. And Grayson ask me if I've been baptized I don’t know I guess that’s a no. Should I be?
Grayson is being baptised because he's a deacon of Bravia. I'm going to be baptised too (you could both witness it; if you are available). I should have been baptised when I married your grandfather but there was an error in the paperwork and its was missed.

Willow wasn't sure what to say to Alex about her baptism (had Grayson asked her yet?)
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier smiles and pulls out a second potion. . This one other was a bubbling green potion. He paused before contuining considering and nodded once he had made his mind up. "I can also Baptise Alexandria if she wishes to share this baptism with yours ?" he smiled and waited for his words to sink in then chuckled. "Now let us continue !"

"In my hands, I have two potions.

The clear potion represents the appearance of many to be clear without any blemishes, but lacking any zeal, energy, or desire to improve.

The other potion represents your life in the future if you embrace the path of the Faith. You will always strive to improve, full of energy to do what is right, and the promise of your vows.

These potions should not be drank lightly. For once you have chosen the path, you have admitted your wholehearted decision to accept the Faith. Walking away from what you know to be right is the path to inner destruction.

I give you your choice. Pick your potion and drink."

He leaned forwards with both potions, one clear theo ther green, this choice was the deciding factor one which Karcier hadn't really liked. More because the green potion was sour and tasteless whilst the other one the clear one had been more sweet. An ironic point, he thought. TO him it was The easier path was sweeter whilst the green was more challenging. A matter of opinion he told himself as he waited for Grayson to pick.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson smiled at Karcier and said, Thank you! I believe that should would be willing to share in the baptism, Shall i call her up? Grayson looked down at the to offered potions he accepted both in his hands. He looked at the clearpotion that to him ment his life in seclusion and self centered actions, thinking only of himself. He had already proven that, that was not him. He swirled it around and watched it, then he looked at the green one and what it represented. He turned his head and looked at Alex, then chuckled, his life was about to become a challenge that he was gonna strive foras well. He swirled the green one as well and watched it.

Grayson looked at Karcier and set the clear potion fdown and unstoppered the green one. He brought it to his lips and the smell wafted up to his nostril burning it a bit. This is gonna be nasty. He opened his mouth and began to quaff the potion, not breathing as the nasty tasting liguid down his throat. Oh, that is gross He said as he set the now empty bottle down. His eyes squinted shut and his mouth curled up in a blah. He looked at Karcier waiting to see what is next!
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier smiled amused at Grayson's reaction, just like his. Karcier himself had complained about the taste to Vic, surely he could add sugar to it ? He chuckled, stopped then smiled as he bowed his head to Grayson. A true deacon and a true man he was, Karcier took the empty potion and the clear one and put them away in his backpack. Karcier looked up as he rose and watched as a green aura sourrounded Grayson for a moment. With a bright smile, Karcier spoke.

By the power of the Mages, I hereby declare you to be a follower of the faith. May your days be blessed and your path clear. You are also a special convert as you are the first of this new generation to have taken this step. You will not be the last. I, hereby charge you with the Temple of Paz. Serve her well and she will give you bountiful children in the faith.

He bows his head making a circular motion with his staff in the air. A red fire emerged and slowly disappeared.

"Welcome Brother, Deacon and Faithful. Grayson, you have taken your first steps ... may the Mages watch over you and guide you in your journey." he paused and looked at Grayson until he remembered what they had spoke of seconds earlier. "Oh and yes, please do bring her if she wishes to be baptised ..I think I have a spare set of potions somewhere!"

Karcier bowed deeply to Grayson, he had much respect for this man. He repositioned himself infront of the altar, now waiting for Alexandria to appear infront of him.
Grayson Baptism Complete.