[RP]Petal's Place

Moderator: Community Team

Petal

Re: [RP]Petal's Place

Post by Petal »

As they walked through the woods, Toxic took Petal's hand. She looked over at him with a shy smile and twined her fingers with his. As they paused by the river's edge he dropped Niveus's rope and pulled her into his arms. His lips lowered to hers and took her breath away. Her arms crept up around his neck and she gave herself up to the kiss. It seemed to last an eternity and when he finally pulled back she could only stare at him speechless. He had kissed her before but never quite like this. Slowly she smiled and without a word took his hand again as they began to once more walk. As they did she kept stealing glances at him, feeling happier than she had since leaving home.

Her thoughts in a whirl, Petal didn't immediately notice how dark it was. When she finally lifted her head and looked around she frowned. I've never been this d..deep in the woods before, she told Toxic, an edge of nervousness in her voice. And it's starting to get dark... She unconsciously moved closer to his side, glad to be with him and grateful of Niveus's presence as well. She had never had much experience with the outdoors as her father had always kept her busy looking after his household. She tightened her hand around Toxic's.
Toxic

Post by Toxic »

Not noticing how deep and far they had wandered into the woods, he felt Petals grip tighten on his hand, suddenly aware of their situation, he looked about to see if there was a way out, hey dont worry it will be fine, lets just retrace our steps and go back the way we came, after a hour they still hadnt found there way out, ready to admit defeat as it was now pitch black, he stopped at a large tree with huge roots sticking up, this is a old trick we used to do when we stayed in the woods at night in France, after a days cutting down trees, we would scrape out the earth beside the roots and make a hollow and put a few leaves and moss in and sleep there snug and warm for the night, i will sort it out for us, you stand over there, did you notice where Niveus went, i bet he found his way out and neglected to show us, laughing he scrapped out the earth with his knife making two deep hollows, filling them with the moss growing by the tree and some leaves,and feeling very grateful for his ability to see better in the dark than other humans due to his long periods working down the gold mines, there you go Petal climb in and try it out, helping her in he covered her over with his jacket, before climbing in the hollow next to her, right how are you feeling warm and comfortable i hope, i bet when you got up today you never would have dreamed you would have gone on so many adventures in one day, laughing he took petals hand and squeezed it , he listened as she gradually went to sleep, making little sweet snuffling noises, closing his eyes he soon drifted off as he listened to the owls hooting.
Petal

Post by Petal »

After the day they had and while holding Toxic's hand Petal had no trouble drifting off. Soon though the chill of the night seemed to seep into her bones despite the warmth of Toxic's coat over her and she woke. After lying there shivering for a few minutes, she checked to make sure he was deeply asleep and slipped her hand from his, slowly and quietly standing.

Petal's eyes being adjusted to the dark and with the meager light of the moon and stars, it was easy for her to gather some sticks and branches. She brought them back to the little clearing where Toxic was still fast asleep and after clearing a small area placed them down in an intricate pattern. Once finished she glanced again at Toxic before turning her concentration on the pile in front of her. She waved her hand over the branches, muttering softly under her breath. A spark flared briefly and went out. She redoubled her efforts and in a few moments was rewarded by another spark, this one catching a few dried leaves and beginning to flame. She held her breath as the small flame took hold then smiled. The fire caught nicely and she sat back on her knees, enjoying it's warmth.

With the flames beginning to dance, Petal leaned back on her hands and let her mind wander. She watched Toxic sleep with a soft smile, reaching over to press a soft, feather light kiss on his temple, her fingers barely brushing along his jaw. She leaned back and sat up, drawing her knees up and wrapping her arms about them, all thoughts of sleep washed from her mind by the leaping flames and the daydreams wandering through her mind.
Toxic

Post by Toxic »

Waking with a start he looked up and saw Petal sitting beside a fire, wondering how that happened he got out his hollow and joined her, hey couldnt you sleep then, how did you start a fire, still not fully awake he took hold of her warm hand and kissed it, enjoying the warmth of the fire and watching Petal as she sat by the fire, standing up he smiled at Petal and took her hand and led her to his hollow.
Petal

Post by Petal »

Petal looked up as Toxic joined her. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, she said as she moved aside to make room for him. She smiled when he asked about the fire but was saved from answering when he took her hand and kissed it. After a while of sitting there companionably side by side he stood and drew her to her feet. She caught the look in his eyes and felt her cheeks flush and her heart flutter. She forced herself to hold his gaze and time seemed to stand still. Finding all she was looking for in his eyes, she offered him a shy smile and laced her fingers with his as he led her back to his hollow.

As they lay down she slipped her arms around his neck, gazing at him a moment before tilting her head up and meeting his lips. Time enough tomorrow to think of the consequences, tonight she belonged to him.
Toxic

Post by Toxic »

Holding her tight, he kissed her as he slowly undressed her, no words was spoken as he gently made love to her slowly and carefully, realising he was her first, afterwards he held her close kissing her head and her face, hoping she felt the same way he felt for her, this felt right and it wasnt his normal approach on first meeting someone, he felt he had know her for a hundred years, her warmth and kindness and her shyness, everything was wonderful about her and then it hit him, he realised he never wanted to lose her ever.
Petal

Post by Petal »

Petal closed her eyes and gave herself up to him, dying a thousand deaths in his arms only to be brought back to life by the next kiss, the next touch. Never had she known such feelings or emotions, they overwhelmed her. Lying in his arms she tilted her head back to gaze dazedly into his eyes. How had this man completely captured her heart in so short a time? It was as if she was born to love him. She lifted her hand and traced the strong line of his jaw, her eyes following the path of her finger before lifting back up to meet his. She smiled shyly at him, wondering what he was thinking. I'll never forget this night, or this day, she softly said. I thought finding the pegasus was a miracle. It wasn't, this was. She leaned towards him and softly kissed him, barely aware that her stutter has disappeared.
Toxic

Post by Toxic »

Holding Petal tight he kissed her and they watched as the sun came up, smiling he sat up and looked around, the woods was silent and empty, getting out the hollow he helped Petal out and hugged and kissed her, what say we go home, have some breakfast and i will start on some plans for a huge new house, if you want to wait its ok, but i feel us meeting, it was ment to be and i feel we should not waste one moment, i knew moving to this town would be great and meeting you was like a dream come true, and miracles do happen thats true, smiling he took hold of Petals hand and they set off for home.
Petal

Post by Petal »

As they walked back hand in hand, Petal kept stealing glances at Toxic, her smile never leaving her face. When he mentioned building a home for them she looked at him with surprise. She realized at that moment that what he said was true, it did feel as if they were meant to be together. Never had she been so happy. Her smile glowed and she nodded. Yes, that would be wonderful. They walked in a comfortable silence the rest of the way back, stopping occasionally to share a few kisses.

As they walked Petal for the first time considered her future. Her only concern had been to escape her father, she had not thought any further than that. But now things had changed and her future loomed before her. That it would be with this man at her side she now had no doubt. But what would it hold for them? Her father had already promised her in marriage to another, a promise she had no intention of keeping but one that could come back to haunt her. Yet Toxic had never mentioned marriage. Another glance at him put her worries to rest. She had fallen in love with him, and nothing else mattered. Marriage or not, she had given herself to him and would never regret it.
Toxic

Post by Toxic »

As they reached their homes they saw Niveus waiting for them, patting his neck he bent down and checked his leg it was almost healed, hey Petal its like magic its nearly healed, its funny how some strange things are happening around here now, its like something or someone magical has arrived, are you sure its nothing to do with you Petal, without waiting for a answer he shook his head thinking dont be stupid, theres no such thing as witches or pixies or goblins there just in the storybooks he was read to by his mother as a young boy, besides he never saw a broomstick or wand or a black hooded cloak in Petals house, putting the matter out of his head and laughing to himself for being a fool for even thinking such stupid things, he headed into his house to find something for breakfast, hoping Petal would invite him over for some more fine cooking of hers.