[ORP] Baptisms of Misty and tigerlily

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

[ORP] Baptisms of Misty and tigerlily

Post by Victorious »

Victorious had finished moving her things and set out on her trip to Imperius where her aunt and cousin were living. She was now a baptist and was in charge of baptizing willing participants of Fenia. To her surprise she would be baptizing her family and it would be a glorious day indeed. Both of her family were priestesses and it seemed to run in the De la Croix family.

She brought the required materials with her on the journey and had her steward send her family a missive about where to join her for the baptisms.

Victorious sat down to prepare her soul for the right frame of mind to prepare Misty and tigerlily for their new journey ahead. She was unable to find the proper place to hold the baptism so she chose a nice clearing near the forest and prepared it nicely with some roses and lilies sprinkled all around with some chairs in case others wanted to witness the event.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
tigerlily

Re: [ORP] Baptisms of Misty and tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

After getting a letter from her niece Victorious; Lily dressed in a pretty dress and sandals and skipped to where the baptism was to be held. As she skipped, she stopped many times to pick wild flowers for her niece and cousin.

When she arrived, she saw her niece waiting for her. Lily looked around the baptism area and said Victorious its beautiful. Here's some flowers for you :D (handing her a bunch of wild flowers)
Misty

Post by Misty »

After reading the note from her cousin Victorious, Misty went to the bathroom to change out of her working clothes, wash and put her best clothing on. She then re-read the instructions of how to get to the place that the Baptism was to be held. It was a very important day to her.

Arriving at the destination she see's Lily already there. Trying to contain her excitement she gives Lily a hug and says you look lovely. Looking around she thinks that Vic has picked out such a special place to be Baptised.

Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious heard her jovial aunt coming to the clearing and it brought a smile to her face. She stood up and ran to her giving her a tight hug lifting her up giving her kisses on her cheek. "Don't you look beautiful my precious aunt." She grabs the flowers and brought them to her nose smiling, "Just perfect thank you for the flowers tigerlily." As she put her aunt down giggling she saw her cousin approach, "Misssssty, you look just lovely. I'm so glad you two found the perfect place for your baptism. I hope you two are just excited as I am."

She then walked to the baptismal arch dressed in her white ceremonial robe and gave Lily her flowers. She turned to the wooden altar to make sure the potions were there and was pleased everything was all set. "Well ladies it is time to start the baptism if you are ready. I need one of you to choose who will go first and come forward and stand in front of me."
ayla11

Post by ayla11 »

ayla sees something going on by the water and makes her way down there... she stands by one of the trees and watches what happens... she looks at the people hugging and smiles and starts to think about the dreams that she has been having
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious watches a newcomer witness the baptisms and tilts her head thinking she looks somewhat familiar. She calls out to her, "Miss please come forward and take a seat. Anyone is welcome to witness the baptisms." She smiles hoping she comes closer.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Trying to contain her excitement she gives Lily a hug and says you look lovely. Looking around she thinks that Vic has picked out such a special place to be Baptised.
Lily hugs Misty and says thank you, you look lovely too. (handing her a bunch of wild flowers that she had picked).
"Don't you look beautiful my precious aunt."
Giggles thank you, you look beautiful too. Lily takes the flowers from Victorious and says thank you.
"Well ladies it is time to start the baptism if you are ready. I need one of you to choose who will go first and come forward and stand in front of me."
I'm ready, but Misty can go first (shes a Priestess and I'm only a deacon) and that green potion doesn't look very yummy (giggles not brave enough to try it yet)
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious chuckles at her aunt. She teases her and clucks like a chicken. "Suit yourself then silly girl."
Misty

Post by Misty »

Thank you for the beautiful flowers Lily. What a lovely thought.
I'm ready, but Misty can go first (shes a Priestess and I'm only a deacon) and that green potion doesn't look very yummy (giggles not brave enough to try it yet)
Hearing Lily tell Victorious that I could go first, suddenly made me feel very nervous. Smiling, to try and hide it (the nervousness) I look at Victorious and say Okay, I'll go first.

ayla11

Post by ayla11 »

ayla slowly goes forward and takes a seat at one of the chairs....