[ORP] Baptisms of Misty and tigerlily

Moderator: Community Team

tigerlily

Re: [ORP] Baptisms of Misty and tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

"Greetings Lily, it is your turn to be baptized. Have you come forward on your own decision to be baptized and not because none of your family or friends have coaxed you in doing so?"
Yes its my own decision to be baptised. :D
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious smiled with Lily's answer. She then turned to get the two potions and then faced her aunt. With a soft voice she stated, "In my hands, I have two potions. There is no wrong or right potion to take. Whatever you decide should come from your heart.

The clear potion represents the appearance of many to be clear without any blemishes, but lacking any zeal, energy, or desire to improve.

The other potion represents your life in the future if you embrace the path of the Faith. You will always strive to improve, full of energy to do what is right, and the promise of your vows.

These potions should not be drank lightly. For once you have chosen the path, you have admitted your wholehearted decision to accept the Faith. Walking away from what you know to be right is the path to inner destruction.

I give you your choice. Do not do it for family members past, friends, or even for present family members. Pick your potion for yourself and drink.

She stood there after speaking about the potions waiting for her aunt to choose.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily listened to Victorious and looked from one potion to the other. One looked like lemonade and other was green like ......... a frog. Lily knew that the green one was yucky and the clear one nice. But the thought of missing out on "striving to improve, full of energy to do what is right, and the promise of your vows" scared her.

Lily's heart decided for her. She picked up the green potion, looked at it for a split second. Then closing her eyes and holding her nose, Lily drank the potion.

Yucky (pulling a faces as she drank the potion).
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious watched her aunt and saw the choices rolling around with the look on her face. She was almost positive what her aunt would decide but enjoyed to watch for herself. As lily took the green potion she felt so proud knowing she would choose the green one. As she drank the green potion her staff began to glow as she held it in her hand. She gripped it hard and smiled at her aunt. "By the power invested in me by the Mages, I now pronounce you baptized under the Order of Mucaz." She then hands her a pendent. "Here is a token that will always remind you of the first step that you have taken on your journey to a new way of life. May the Mages always protect you and guide in your future endeavors."
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily steps forward and gives her niece Victorious a big hug.

Thank you for baptising me Victorious :D.

But did that green potion have to be so yucky?
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious hugged her aunt tight and chuckled at her comment. "It was an honor to baptize you, Lily. I'm sorry about the taste. It is probably one of the ways the Mages like to get their laughs seeing us little creatures grimace at some lousy tasting potion." She turned around and grabbed a bottle of water and then handed it to her aunt.