No Bread... No Eggs

Moderator: Community Team

Texas_Knight

No Bread... No Eggs

Post by Texas_Knight »

Have the hens quit laying? Have the breadmakers all died? Come out wherever you are and make some bread and eggs.
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Serene

Re: No Bread... No Eggs

Post by Serene »

"I think the hens escaped their cages. I found two eggs around town. I will put them on the market for you." Serene replies as she overhears a conversation.
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

I will be making bread for the town tomorrow.

Regarding the eggs - the supply of corn is very low. Without corn, chickens are not able to be fed and die. This is why I have personally not been able to keep a steady supply of chickens and eggs. I have a corn field, but my chickens like to outlive my supply and go through my corn before my field is to be harvested again.

Corn is a problem. It has been for a whilst in Bravia City and now the Viceroyalty is getting very little, which means they cannot breed and upkeep animals for citizens to buy. (Fodder is needed to breed and upkeep animals. Fodder is corn and wheat.) This also means there is no corn for the Mayor to buy from the Viceroyalty to sell onto our Market for our citizens.

• Anyone with a corn field should consider selling it on the Market. The Town Hall will buy any corn under 3.00f. Anyone looking for a second field, consider the corn fields up for sale by citizens and the Town Hall. (Under "Town" -> "Field Market" InGame) These fields are cheaper than a brand new field with all the same benefits. Anyone who is tired of their current field or find it's not providing them business, change it to a corn field. You can definitely make some money then, at least whilst we have this shortage.

Any questions, please contact me.

- Aishe -
Viceroy of Bravia
Mentor of Bravia City
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
balerion

Post by balerion »

While I know this will almost certainly be frowned upon I will say it anyway. Your corn is worth more than 3f. Its a fact. If you want to be patriotic or whatever sure sell it for less, but in all honesty it will typically sell at 3.5 rather easily when there is not competition. In the summer production will soar likely lowering prices, but don't undervalue your product.

I might travel soon to help with your shortage of eggses. It will probably depend on if the market runs out of them again.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Thank you Aishe and Serene. I have bough eggs from one of you and in all honesty, I just use them to juggle, so it's not as if I'm starving for the eggs. I am greatful that you have both placed them on the market. How much corn is needed? I see 25 bags on the market and I have a supply in my house that I could put up if more are needed.
urgone

Post by urgone »

I am being most sorry! I was not paying attention.

I am having lots of eggs- I was actually eating them when corn was low. I will be putting some up to market immediately.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Thanks Urgone. Many things could get done if we just communicated more often. :)