[RP] The Gravestone Tavern

Moderator: Community Team

Michael

Re: [RP] The Gravestone Tavern

Post by Michael »

After having gone through the menu, Michael looks over at Archadeas and says "I have heard Fenia has some of the best meat, so ill go with the Sirloin steak, medium to well and salad on the side please." Michael hands the menu to Archadeas and looks over at anne and says "What shall we drink? I got us some water on the table for now but shall we have some wine with our meal?
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

Excellent choices
*He takes the menus and begins preparations for their meal, shifting back and forth through dimensions to gather the freshest ingredients from stock and the gardens*
Feel free to order anything from my fine selection, I have everything from fruit wines, to stronger spirits, home grown and exotic alike. I brew my own or import as needed.
*The smell of food starts to fill the air, mild, but pleasing spices, fresh vegetables, and tender grilling meat.*
anne

Post by anne »

anne eyes light up at the sound of wine. she wouldn't admit it too loudly, but she had always wanted to try some of the exotic wines she had heard about as a steward. "the water is very nice, but i think some wine would be better. i always imagined trying something exotic, but i'm afraid my knowledge of what that would be is ... lacking. michael, can i ask you something? with as handsome as you are, how do you remain single or are you not," she asked.
Michael

Post by Michael »

Michael looks at Archadeas and says "We would like a bottle of your finest wine sir. Surprise us with the choice." He turns back and listens to anne, hearing the question she asks he responds in his ever so gentle voice "Im still alone in this huge world, I've just never met the right person i guess, but im hoping that has changed" he says whilst staring into her mesmerizing eyes. "What about you? is there or has there been anyone special in your life?"
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

*Archadeas walks out with a fine exotic fruit wine, aged and smooth, it gives off a soft glow and see, to be warm to the touch.*
This is a wine from a land across the seas, now lost to time, I think it should do.
*He smiles warmly and presents crystalline glasses, intricately carved, but seemingly simple, with natural floral decorations, he pours the wine and presents their food, salads of crisp and full vegetables, prepared of plants specially grown and harvested mere moments before being placed on the plate, though freshly washed. The steak is grilled after marinating in herbs and spices, while enough to enhance the flavor, though it keeps the natural flavor of the beef*
I hope you two enjoy your meals.
*He bows respectively and lets the couple enjoy their meal, soft music seems to play, but from a source unseen.
anne

Post by anne »

anne listens to the music a little surprised by such pretty notes coming from nowhere and yet so close. she was amazed by the little things sometimes. when the wine came out, a smile creeped upon her face. "oooh, that looks lovely, thank you so much," she said to the man. turning to face michael, she smiled. "it's such a beautiful wine. a beautiful night," she commented.
Michael

Post by Michael »

Anne was right, this was a beautiful night, one of the most enjoyable nights he has had in a long time. He listens to what she has say, fixated on the this lady in front of him he says "Everything about this night is beautiful but nothing compares to you. I'm so happy we decided to do this. Please enjoy your wine and your meal." He begins to eat the well cooked meal in front of him. Enjoying every bite of the succulent meal.
anne

Post by anne »

anne nibbled on her food not realizing how hungry she was. before long, her salad was gone. "this wasso good. thank you for such a nice meal," Anne stated with a smile.
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

*Bows*
Thank you for the complement.
*He Smiles warmly*
Michael

Post by Michael »

Michael takes a sip of his wine after eating his meal. He looks over at anne's empty plate and asks "Would you care for some more or shall we get some dessert?" He asks the lady.