[RP] The Gravestone Tavern

Moderator: Community Team

AubreyClaire

Re: [RP] The Gravestone Tavern

Post by AubreyClaire »

Aubrey smiled warmly, "hello Archadeas," Aubrey sat at the bar, "yes please. How are you today?"
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

*Archadeas hands Aubrey a tea* Its been bad the past few days, sadly.
AubreyClaire

Post by AubreyClaire »

Aubrey sipped her tea and frowned. "Oh, I hope it's nothing too serious." She never liked seeing anyone upset especially someone who has been as kind to her as Archadeas. "Would it be too bold of me to ask what has happened to upset you so?" She put down her cup, "and is there anything I can do to help? "
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

Nothing you need to worry about, young elf *He smiles warmly* This is a place to escape the mortal coil and rest.
AubreyClaire

Post by AubreyClaire »

"Alright then," She takes another sip of her tea. "I hope things turn around for you then."
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

Indeed, I hope so too.
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

*Archadeas enters the tavern now a Knight and Lord of Fenia, as well as considered the most evil of all creatures in all Fenia. He returns to the bar and cleans a few glasses*
Still seems a bit "dead".
AubreyClaire

Post by AubreyClaire »

Aubrey strolled in, "Hello Archadeas, I heard that you are now a Knight and Lord of Fenia," She took a seat at the bar. "Congratulations, should I call you 'my lord' now then?"
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

AubreyClaire wrote:Aubrey strolled in, "Hello Archadeas, I heard that you are now a Knight and Lord of Fenia," She took a seat at the bar. "Congratulations, should I call you 'my lord' now then?"
If you want, heh. *Archadeas puts a cup of warm herbal tea and a fresh salad with exotic fruits and dried nuts on top in front of Aubrey* Its been a long time since I became a knight, but here I am a simple bar owner.
AubreyClaire

Post by AubreyClaire »

Aubrey's eyes brighten and she takes a piece of fruit and smiles at the flavor. "Oh I see." She sipped her tea, "are things going better for you?"