[RP] The Gravestone Tavern

Moderator: Community Team

Archadeas

Re: [RP] The Gravestone Tavern

Post by Archadeas »

(As Requested by Michael)
*Archadeas sets up a table with the finest rose patterned tablecloth, candles arranged to set the mood, and the place cleaned spotless, prepared for tonight*
*Archadeas is wearing a more formal suit for the evening*
Please feel free to order whatever you like.
Michael

Post by Michael »

After having contacted the owner of the Graveyard Tavern Michael sets off for Fenia and arrives after a short journey. He gets out of his carriage in some of the finest clothes the city of imperius had to offer. He walks into the tavern, looks around the tavern and sees the table he requested. Before he sits down, he walks over to Archadeas.
Good evening Sir. You have outdone yourself. This is exactly what I was after. Could you please bring a jug of water and 2 glass for the table please. Ill just take a seat and wait for my gorgeous companion.
He proceeds to sit in his chair and wait.
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

*Archadeas brings forth a Jug of water and 2 crystalline glasses*
Your water, as requested
Michael

Post by Michael »

Thank you sir.
With everything set and ready, Michael sits and waits for his date to arrive.
anne

Post by anne »

anne dressed in a yellow dress and a necklace with a tear drop pendant. she entered the tavern after getting lost a few times. "excuse me3, sir. i was invited her by michael. do you know where i can find him?"
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

Right this way, madam.
*Archadeas guides her to the table that is prepared for the two of them for the night, pulling the chair out for Anne for her to sit down, then giving a polite bow*
Tell me when you two are ready to order.
*He hands Michael and Anne a menu, listing of fine and delicate culinary treasures of the world*
Michael

Post by Michael »

Michael looks around the tavern, staring at the decor. This one one of the best taverns in all of fenia and he was very impressed. As his eyes examine the room they get fixated on one of the most beautiful sights he has ever seen.

A sight so beautiful that it eclipses a sunset atop the highest mountains. Michael could see Archadeas leading her towards his table. As she gets closer he stands.

Archadeas seats her at the table and michael sits down. No words have been exchanged yet but michael is closely examining her.

He receives his menu from Archadeas and nods to him in appreciation. He looks over at Anne and says in a low soft voice "hi.....im happy you made it. You look beauitiful."
anne

Post by anne »

anne thanks archadeas for his kindness in a quiet voice. hearing michaels words, she blushed softly. "you are vrry kind to say that. i didn't know what to expect of this place, is very nice. do you come here often?"
Michael

Post by Michael »

"To be honest this is my first time here. But i have heard nothing but good things about this place and the food. Shall we order so long....what would you like to have?" Michael glances down at the menu and reads over it.
anne

Post by anne »

anne looked over the menu. "i think i'll have the garden salad," she said looking a bit timid. she looks at michael to see what he'll order.