Imperius Weekly Wood Cutting Lottery - IWWCL

Moderator: Community Team

tigerlily

Re: Imperius Weekly Wood Cutting Lottery - IWWCL

Post by tigerlily »

You have placed 5 bushels of wood up for sale for 5 Freznics on the Imperius Town Market.

Dec 2, 1653 7:28 pm [Imperius Town Market] You have sold 5 bushels of wood at 5.00 each to the Town Hall
Last edited by tigerlily on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Dec 2, 1653
7:28 pm [Imperius Town Market] You have sold 12 bushels of wood at 5.00 each to the Town Hall
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

Last week's prize goes to tigerlily. Congratulations!

This week's prize is a piece of equipment of your choice, from among the stuff sold by the TH or the grant I'm holding. However, its market price must be below 100 freznics. You can choose more than one, as long as their combined price is under 100. The prize is once again sponsored by the generous Anjoliquee.
Kayleigh

Post by Kayleigh »

Nov 29, 1653
4:07 pm [Imperius Town Market] You have sold 6 bushels of wood at 5.50 each to Mazork (via a Town Grant)
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Dec 4, 1653 10:00 pm You have chopped 12 wood from the forest of Imperius (using your plain axe)

Dec 5, 1653 10:07 am [Imperius Town Market] You have sold 12 bushels of wood at 5.00 each to the Town Hall
Kayleigh

Post by Kayleigh »

Dec 6, 1653
11:56 pm [Imperius Town Market] You have sold 6 bushels of wood at 5.50 each to the Town Hall
Misty

Post by Misty »

Dec 10, 1653
12:07 pm [Imperius Town Market] You have sold 6 bushels of wood at 5.00 each to the Town Hall
Kayleigh

Post by Kayleigh »

Dec 10, 1653
2:28 pm [Imperius Town Market] You have sold 6 bushels of wood at 5.50 each to the Town Hall
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

Sorry for being late in announcing the winner of last week's lottery, Kayleigh.

I'm not sure if the next mayor will be continuing this program, I understand Locien has some kind of a contract-based system in mind, so the Lottery is taking a break this week, possibly shut down completely, depending on the next mayor's decision.
Locien

Post by Locien »

Hello, I will be continuing this lottery starting tomorrow. I do as Mazork stated have a plan for contracts for wood cutting as well but I am not fully ready to implement that yet at this time once it goes active I will look at this program again with hopes that we can do both.