Imperius Weekly Wood Cutting Lottery - IWWCL

Moderator: Community Team

Michael

Post by Michael »

Citizens of Imperius, With the demand for wood always high and us being the only Wood town in the VR. I am happy to announce the Imperius Weekly Wood Cutting Lottery.

How to Participate :
Go into the Forest and begin chopping wood (This Counts as a daily action). After you have chopped your wood put in on the Market at 5.50 Freznics or lower and Offer to Town Hall Only.
Post your Sale Events in this Thread and you will be added into the lottery.
Each Sale Event counts as 1 entry into the lottery (Maximum of 1 Entry Per day)

Example - Counts as 1 Entry
Oct 13, 1653 12:35 pm [Imperius Town Market] You have sold 6 bushels of wood at 5.50 each to the Town Hall
FREE AXE
Contact Mayor Michael for a Free Axe To Help you get better result when you chop down wood.

What do i get out of this?
Wondering whats the benefit to doing this?
1. Great Payday for you. The Minimum amount of wood chopped when using an Axe is 3 and the Maximum is 11. (Intelligence stat helps increase the amount you cut between 3 - 11)
Payouts :
  • 3 Bushels of Wood - (3 x 5.5f) = 16.5 Freznics
    4 Bushels of Wood - (4 x 5.5f) = 22 Freznics
    5 Bushels of Wood - (5 x 5.5f) = 27.5 Freznics
    6 Bushels of Wood - (6 x 5.5f) = 33 Freznics
    7 Bushels of Wood - (7 x 5.5f) = 38.5 Freznics
    8 Bushels of Wood - (8 x 5.5f) = 44 Freznics
    9 Bushels of Wood - (9 x 5.5f) = 49.5 Freznics
    10 Bushels of Wood - (10 x 5.5f) = 55 Freznics
    11 Bushels of Wood - (11 x 5.5f) = 60.5 Freznics
2. You get a chance to win the Weekly lottery Grand Prize.

3. The Most important of all....You get to Help your Town and Viceroyalty.

Lottery Grand Prize
50 Freznics and 1 Solid Oak Axe
The Prize will be given out Every Week.

Lottery Begins : Monday 14 October, 1653

Have Fun
Mayor Michael VanderWood
Mazork

Re: Imperius Weekly Wood Cutting Lottery - IWWCL

Post by Mazork »

While this is a good idea in principle, I'm putting the program on hold until I've properly evaluated our financial situation. Same goes for the offer of free axes.
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

Okay, I'm going ahead with the lottery.

The first round starts on Monday, 21st October.

The TH buy price for wood is back at 5.50 freznics.

The first week's price is 6 steaks, donated by me. I hope other wealthy citizens will follow the example and donate for the future weekly prices, proving your virtue to all of Secfenia.

If you are in need of an axe, the Town Hall can either sell you a Plain Axe at 55 fz, or give it for "free" in exchange for a promise to donate 10 bushels of wood to the TH in the near future.
Kayleigh

Post by Kayleigh »

Oct 19, 1653 6:42 pm [Imperius Town Market] You have sold 5 bushels of wood at 5.20 each to the Town Hall
Oct 19, 1653 11:00 am You have chopped 5 wood from the forest of Imperius (using your plain axe)
Oct 19, 1653 11:00 am Your plain axe broke during the chopping process and your fingernails are not long enough. Maybe put on a new one? (-1 Mood)
I had not noticed that the lotery just started today :(
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

That entry is from the 19th, so unfortunately it's not acceptable for the lottery. The only ones who could enter the lottery today are Misty and Wagnard. Oddly enough, I don't see either of them yet...
Misty

Post by Misty »

Oct 22, 1653
8:35 am [Imperius Town Market] You have sold 6 bushels of wood at 5.00 each to the Town Hall
Michael

Post by Michael »

Oct 23, 1653 12:42 am [Imperius Town Market] You have sold 5 bushels of wood at 5.50 each to the Town Hall
Oct 23, 1653 2:21 pm [Imperius Town Market] You have sold 5 bushels of wood at 5.50 each to the Town Hall
Last edited by Michael on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kayleigh

Post by Kayleigh »

Oct 23, 1653 2:21 pm [Imperius Town Market] You have sold 7 bushels of wood at 5.50 each to the Town Hall
Michael

Post by Michael »

Oct 24, 1653 6:07 pm [Imperius Town Market] You have sold 4 bushels of wood at 5.50 each to the Town Hall
Kayleigh

Post by Kayleigh »

Oct 25, 1653 11:42 am [Imperius Town Market] You have sold 6 bushels of wood at 5.50 each to the Town Hall