(ORP) Replacement Witchers, or Bughunt and Cop-out

Moderator: Community Team

ClariceRyan

Re: (ORP) Replacement Witchers, or Bughunt and Cop-out

Post by ClariceRyan »

"Seamstress, or something," she shrugged with a forced casualness, "I'm not sure, haven't honestly really thought about it that much. Maybe a brickmaker, freemason, or Queen of Space? Let's just start with stabbing things and work our way up from there?"
Clarice figured, with her apparent penchant to start babbling about daddy, the best approach would be to just try to be vague about how things had progressed. Ye-olde research assistant, that's her.

"Either way, we're here," she gestured at her home. "Was there anything else you wish to ask?"
Reaver_Silverstone

Re: (ORP) Replacement Witchers, or Bughunt and Cop-out

Post by Reaver_Silverstone »

Reaver smiled faintly and nodded, she had spirit and intelligence two very useful traits which would serve her well when age became an enemy. The WItcher bowed his head faintly and shook his head. "I've bored you enough with my questions I think, Clarice." he said dryly, it was time to return to the abandoned tavern he'd made his home. His mind trailed off for a moment as he thought of his journal and whether he should add her to it yet, in due time he told himself.

He raised his hand to bid farewell and spoke as he turned and began his walk into the streets of Widu. "dearme es dh'oine" The WItcher had had an interesting day for sure, finally meeting the young half witcher girl and knowing more of her. The choice had been both his and hers to make and it would seem that they would walk the same path for part of their journey until then the Witcher would teach her much like Youken (Alder) what he knew.
Journal Entry

Clarice Ryan -

Clarice Ryan may seem like any other girl living and working in the town of widu and its fields but beneath that gentle shyness lays an intelligent spirited and no doubt dangerous mind. She is by far a unique case as she is both a female human and a failed Witcher, failed Witchers normally are dead ones yet this is what makes her case so unique she survived, suffered blindness and severe deformations. It would seem her 'father' or 'daddy' was able to reverse some of the mutagens mutation if only enough to keep her from dying. She bares one eye typical of a witcher but as far from that she seems unskilled and bound to trail off in her thoughts. I have agreed to train her, for whatever reasons I cannot say. I suppose I am tired of being alone as a Witcher and individual or maybe I simply see myself in her with only a few background links changed.

((Dearme es dh'oine - Sleep well human.))