[ORP]Fruit Auction

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Aingeal

[ORP]Fruit Auction

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal had finally made it back to Imperius, after Anessen, Amanda and herself had traveled for weeks. Now she had a group of exotic fruits to auction off, and it was time to do just that. Aingeal posted a piece of parchment for all to see and awaited any responses.
Fruits for Auction!

I have a few exotic fruits for sale, and plan to auction them off. The rules are simple.
  • Only one type of fruit per person
  • The winner of the auction will have to travel to Imperius to pick up their fruit. The transaction will be taken care of through my army.
  • Starting bids for all is 50f.
  • If no bid is made in 72 hours from the last bid, the auction will be closed and final bid wins.
Instructing Rania to run the auction, Aingeal gave her one each of the fruits to start the auction off.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
balerion

Re: [ORP]Fruit Auction

Post by balerion »

I suppose I have enough money to indulge my wife with some yet unseen fruit. Which kinds have you available?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Rania

Post by Rania »

Rania brought the two fruits with her that Aingeal wanted her to start the auction with. It wasn't a surprise that the dragon was already there, but Rania didn't let it bother her. Pulling out a box she climbed up on it, pulling the two fruits from her bag.

I have here one lemon and one bunch of acai. I've been told the lemon has a bit of a sour kick, and the acai berries are a bit tart. I know Aingeal stated the bidding to start at fifty freznics, so I wait for the opening bids.

Rania pulled out another piece of parchment ready to keep up with the bidding.
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

Sits down nearby in the shadows to watch and listen to the bidding .
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

I was wondering and i have to ask :

I am intresting in buying one or both fruits but ( and i hope you will not be angry with me ) 50f sounds like a very high price for me .

Maybe you can start a new Auction but from a lower price 15-20f ( and think that if you get more biders because of the low price you might sell it higher in the end ).
Rania

Post by Rania »

Rania heard the man with a question and addressed him.

Sir, these fruits are very very rare. The cannot be found in our markets around our towns, and my mistress and her husband traveled long. The price will not be lowered and if they don't sell I'm sure Aingeal will keep them herself. These fruits are also for the quests that the Traveling Caravan has, so obtaining them is twofold.

Rania looked to see if a crowd would gather.

Who wants to start the bidding?
Michael

Post by Michael »

Michael Walks into the square but stands silently in the back waiting to see the exotic items auctioned off. He listens closely to the girl running the auction and waits to see she has any of the exotic fruit he is after.
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal sends a note to Rania for her to announce.
Rania-

Lower the starting price to 25f and I've sent a cantaloupe to add to the two already being auctioned off.

Aingeal
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Grandfather

Post by Grandfather »

I Will bid 100 Freznics for a set of 1 Acai and 1 Lemon and 1 Cantelope.
Rania

Post by Rania »

Rania looks at the old man. I don't think I have seen you before. Who are you placing a bid for?

She eyed him warily as she waited for an answer.