A new adventure..

Moderator: Community Team

Willow

Re: A new adventure..

Post by Willow »

'Is.. Does our marriage ceremony need to take place indoors? I mean, inside the Cathedral?' She asked then, thought invading her mind and displaying on her face as she looked at the people gathered around the table. 'It is just.. I know that many have them indoors, and your question, Willow, made me think...Is it possible to be married by the water?'
"No, your wedding doesn't have to be indoors. You may have your wedding and baptism anywhere you would like it - its up to you - its your big day!
I know there is some pretty areas nearby the lake (if you like water), in fact there are some nearby my house (just in case you would like somewhere to prepare for the ceremony).

If you like, we could set up some chairs in a garden or near the lake and I'm sure we have some decorations in the store cupboard (Gawain and I could find them if you would like to add something). And maybe some flowers? Do you have any ideas about colours or favourite flower maybe? But I do agree nature would make a lovely decoration for your special day!"
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuvoria quietly listened as the ladies talked enjoying his ale and the glow Wyllow was giving.

"I think in your garden by the lake would be beautiful Willow. Peril on the eve of the Cerro Wyl can stat with you and I can stay with Gawain. I also would like to have some ora blossoms if possible. They have a special symbolic meaning to us."

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

She smiled. 'Yes, the garden does sound so lovely. If it isn't too much of a bother, I think we would like that very much. I can certainly help out setting things up!' Taking a sip of her wine, she then continued. 'Oh, yes, I hadn't thought on that. I can stay here at the inn, love. You stay with Gawain. You are right, that is more appropriate, I think.'

She was glad that the conversation was going so easily. Not so long ago she wouldn't have felt comfortable in the public setting. The thought of their upcoming wedding and baptism made her stomach do flips suddenly. And it was probably a good thing that their food was hopefully soon to arrive.
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Gawain nodded as he listened to the conversation.

"Yes, I think an outdoor ceremony is nice too. There is a lake on my property as well. Once we have eaten, we can head to the Cathedral for the baptisms unless you would like them to be outdoors as well."

He smiled as he looked at both Tuv and Wyl.

"You will be welcome to stay with me on that night Tuv, and of course both of you before and after that night as well."
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

"I agree Gawain. Let us enjoy this meal and then head over to the Cathedral. After the baptisms we can formalize things for the wedding and then perhaps you can show us around Paz before we gather our things up and head out to your place. "

Sliding his hand into Wyllow's, Tuvoria kisses her softly on the cheek.

"Does that sound good my love. If I know you, your probably wanting to check out some of the local bakery items to get ideas."

Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

She blushed and squeezed his hand lightly, happily keeping her within his. 'Yes, that all sounds perfect, my love.' She smiled, then added.. 'I think it might be fun to take a look around, for certain. Always in the market for new ideas.' She grinned. The fact of the matter was that she loved working in her bakery. She wondered how things were going back home then, but the thought was interrupted by the arrival of their food.

She accepted her bowl appreciatively, and as it was sat down before her she inhaled the aroma that seemed to waft up from the bowl. Her mouth watered in anticipation. It smelled out of this world.. the kind of scent that could make you melt with hunger. 'Oh this looks absolutely amazing!'
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Gawain smiled.

“Yes, I can show you around town after we have finished at the Cathedral.”

Sometime later after he had finished his meal, he looked at the others again.

“Well if everyone is ready to go, shall we head over to the Cathedral now?”
Teresa

Post by Teresa »

Cancelled - sorry wrong place
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow accepts her meal, it smelt and tasted very yummy and she enjoyed it.

When she had finished her meal, she sipped her drink and listened to the friends talking.

Hearing Gawain, Willow said "I'm ready when everyone else is :D "

(Willow follows them to the Cathedral)
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

When the meal was over Tuvoria helped Wyllow up and then trying to not show his excitedness he puts his hand in Wyllow's and follows Gawain and Willow to the Cathedral.