[Announcement] Town Council & Report

Moderator: Community Team

Reaver_Silverstone

[Announcement] Town Council & Report

Post by Reaver_Silverstone »

This is long overdue, sadly due to Winter months I've had a lack of time to do mcuh. (Xmas time means less activity in general )
Greetings Free-Folk of Widu

As something I have planned to do, the town council will have a small report which I will post publicly here. Typically certain topics might not be mentioned due to sensitivity and a slight security risk which would harm you and Widu. Now firstly I would like to announce your town council as it currrently stands, these are the creatures that replied to my mentor mass letters and were willing to help make Widu a better place.

Tana
Baby
Reaver_Silverstone
Nahren
Acheron
Victorious
Wyllow
Drydan

With that done, we immediately set off to work. We are currently finalizing certain laws and amending a market law, they are mainly amendments to the current laws we have whilst also establishing some town laws. I would like to personally thank Baby and Wyllow and Tana for their constant efforts and talks in that topic. They are still ongoing however as I said they are being finalized.
There is also a talk in regards to having an organised Militia, which is more or less close to being finalized by moi.
TOwn motto, theme and map. This was a fun one to talk with, Baby will soon be announcing this once she has the time, we will be involving you all of the town to decide on this fun subject ! Heck if we can manage to get a reward or two we will !
Kiene Quest/ Lesson - This is an ongoing talk in regards to making people have a way to know what it means to be kiene. A quest in a way. This would mostly be an RP related thing which is good since in kiene we love to rp !
Voting Procedure - this is a finished topic which was a simple way to vote on topics e.i laws.
Traders Trust - A simple vote to having a list of traders we trust, this would be for the town only.
Watch List - Again another simple topic which will start soon.
Special Guest - This is more my office then a topic, I am planning on realising every three weeks a special guest interview. If you are interested please contact me.

With that done, so far this month has been slow for the town council because we are all busy with the coming Winter days. (IRL) however once it is over and done with we will be back to 100%

Reaver