The passing of Majestic

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Azio-Florin

The passing of Majestic

Post by Azio-Florin »

"Today we give our goodbyes to Majestic who was taken away from us by a black void of unknown property. Majestic left as life did not go the way he had desired it to."

He places a rose next to were he had been taken away.
Ermalyse

Re: The passing of Majestic

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse comes close to the place and says between her cries.. I loved him as a friens, he was one of my closest friends, I swear I will make him a burial fit for a noble, he was a good man noble at heart.. she wiped her tears and sighed.. I just wish he could see all saw in him... she put a Orchide close to where he was taken..
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal sits by the place Majestic disappeard. It wasn't funny for him at all. Majestic was good guy and everyone who knew him will miss.
Nolman

Post by Nolman »

as nolman stood there with staff at hand and with a blank expression on his face. he said gently to himself,

Goodbye old friend, may the gods watch over your soul and lead it to a happy rest.

as he finished he payed his respects then walked away slowly and keeping the blank expression on his face he summoned his dragon and flew off back to his home
Violet

Post by Violet »

Violet have not known Majestic all that well but still couldn't help crying. She met him couple of times since she reached Fenia. He friendliness and kindness made her feel welcomed and peaceful. He was kind at heart and thats what she saw by her own self.
She knew no fancy words and nothing much to say of him yet she felt deep inside that she would miss him too. She said in her mind you will be missed by many.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Rest in peace good friend.
starlite271043

Post by starlite271043 »

I met Majestic on my very first evening in Paz barely a month ago. He had a kindness and gentleness about him.
He made me feel at home and although I did not know him well he always spoke to me in his gentle way.

I know his friends loved him for who and what he was and will miss him very much.
I too will miss him. I will miss the gentle courtesy this man extended to a stranger.

Wherever thou art mine friend, know that thou wilt always be loved and missed. Thee had a kind and loving heart.
A gentle soul thou wert to many in need of thy friendship. May thy god bless and keep thee ever safe.
Dragon_De_Mori

Post by Dragon_De_Mori »

Bowing his head over the site of Majestic's continued journey beyond the mortal coil.

"May the heavens bless you with the joy your deserve."

Whispering a silent pray and saying his good bye to a friendly face.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily was upset :cry: when she found out Majestic was taken from them. She had known a lot of loss in her life but the loss of her friendship with Majestic made her very sad. Lily placed a orchid (a favourite flower of hers) where Majestic had left them.

Lily would miss her friend and she hoped wherever he was he was happy and well again.

With a tear rolling down her cheek, she said goodbye my friend, I will miss you. :cry:
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine walks up to the memorial, with tears running down her face.

"Maj was a great friend to me. He welcomed me to Widu, and reunited me with my family. A part of my heart would be empty without him," she says as she places a couple of orchids next to her painting of him.

"I will miss you, old friend. Fenia won't be the same without you."