Natures Magic - The Wedding of Tuvoria and Wyllow

Moderator: Community Team

Wyllow

Natures Magic - The Wedding of Tuvoria and Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

The excitement was growing.. It was strange how time had passed they by so quickly. It felt as if they had only met just yesterday, but she knew that they hadn't. Their love had budded from something else. To this day she didn't fully know if it was by chance or if their paths had been destined to cross. It seemed surreal to her that they had finally come to this path, and it was one she was more than happy to take with Tuvoria.

With their baptism complete she stood with Tuvoria and glanced at him with a smile.
Gawain smiled warmly as he looked at the others.

"Yes, by the lake sounds lovely to me - shall we go and find a spot now and we can discuss things more as we look for a nice location ? Just give me a few minutes to change from these robes."

That said, he then excused himself and and re-entered the sacristy to quickly change from his robes. Returning a few minutes later, he smiled again.

"Right, shall we go and start looking for a location now?"
She felt alive and nearly out of her skin as they waited, and once Gawain returned she couldn't help but to nod with a little excitement. 'Yes, Ready.' She looked to Tuv once more and was almost certain she felt her heart double inside. It was always like that when she looked upon him. Looking back at both Willow and Gawain, she felt an overwhelming tug at her mind. She was so very thankful to both of them.
Gawain

Re: Natures Magic - The Wedding of Tuvoria and Wyllow

Post by Gawain »

Gawain smiled.

"I have my horse and cart parked outside at the rear of the Cathedral, so I can give you all a lift to Willow's house if you would like as she said at the Inn that there's a nice spot on the lake near her house so lets start by looking at it, shall we? Willow, are you ready to go now?"
Willow

Post by Willow »

After the ceremony, Willow put the baptism things away and took off her robes (before heading back to the group).
Willow, are you ready to go now?"
Hearing her name, she called out "I'm ready" and jogged back to the group. She asked "Where we starting? There's some pretty areas around the lakeside. I'm sure we will find the perfect spot for your wedding ceremony".
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

"Why dont you guide us Willow? After all you know the spot better than Wyl and myself. Just by chance is there an Orange grove near the lake?"

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Gawain listened to the conversation. He knew there wasn't an orange grove near the lake that was near Wilow's home, but he knew he had two orange trees on his property, although it wasn't enough to be a grove as such. Both he and Katarina had enjoyed oranges and the oil and flowers she had used in her herbal remedies and teas and so he had planted the trees for her, he still enjoyed the oranges and used some of the oil and flowers himself for herbal remedies. He looked at Tuv, and although the question had been directed at Willow, he hoped neither would mind if he answered instead.

"Tuv, there isn't an orange grove near the lake by Willow's house, but I have two orange trees near the lake on my property, although as there are only two its not a grove. Will that suffice, cousin?"
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

"As you know cousin, the orange blossom is special to me and my bride." Tuvoria then winks and Wyllow as he holds her hand."However I would still like to see the spots that you think might be good Willow. Then we can make the choice and get things ready. Don't you agree my love?"

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

(Sorry all, my week has kinda gotten away from me.)

'Oh yes, that does sound nearly perfect, but I agree. I would love to see some of the places Willow has in mind.' She replied, then smiled at his wink. She was glad to be by Tuvs side, though it was hard to stay focused as her mind was still reeling that this all was actually happening and happening to them!

Her hand in his, she moved closer to him, nearly leaning at his side, so very happy with everything already.
Willow

Post by Willow »

"Why dont you guide us Willow? After all you know the spot better than Wyl and myself. Just by chance is there an Orange grove near the lake?"
Hearing Gawain's reply. She said "yes Gawain is right, no orange trees near me. It would be nice to have one but I already have an oak tree living in my garden (might get a bit overcrowded and I might lose my view)".

Willow lead the way to her property. Max saw them arrive and bounded up to Willow barking. He stopped short and looked at the strangers. "Wyllow and Tuvoria, this is Max" introducing her dog friend. Max barked hello and then kept close to Willow (watching the new couple closely).

Willow said "Welcome to my garden, there is plenty of room for a wedding or party here, lots of flowers (I like a pretty garden) and of course one oak tree". Glancing at Treant the tree, "there might be more room when Treant travels but I'm unsure when he is starting yet." At the end of the property is the lake, Willow leads them to the water edge to look at the view of the lake (which can be seen from all over the property) and it's quiet in the garden except for a breeze rustling the oak tree's leaves, birds calling out and the odd splash of fish jumping.

"Well, would you like to look at Gawain's property next?"

When the group travels: As they travelled between the properties, Willow points out other spots that would give them the view of the lake (that they wanted) but the only oranges she could remember seeing were in the market.

(OCC Sorry my week has been a bit busy)
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

I looked at the note sent by Tuvoria and Gawain. With a smile, I finished reading it and headed straight to Paz. As I reached the city I stopped short. I had no idea where in Paz should I head to. It was a wedding so I naturally headed to the cathedral or church, or whatever it was called. However, it was empty and I was told that they two people getting married were just baptized.

With a sigh, I left the place and walked around town. I kept walking and walking and asked around if anyone saw Wyllow or Tuvoria...or even Gawain. In all honesty, I looked like a lost kid in town as I searched for the location of the wedding. ;)
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

As they traveled between Willow's property and his, Gawain pointed out a few spots on the lake, which included:

Image Image

Finally reaching his property, he jumped down from the cart, opened the gate and led the horse and cart onto through it into his front yard t.

"Well, welcome to my home."

He pointed to a spot in his garden. "The orange trees are over there. Please feel free to wander around."

A thought suddenly occurred to him. "Once you have decided where you want to to have the wedding, we can put a notice on the cathedral notice board so that anyone wanting to attend the wedding will know where to come for it."