Natures Magic - The Wedding of Tuvoria and Wyllow

Moderator: Community Team

Willow

Re: Natures Magic - The Wedding of Tuvoria and Wyllow

Post by Willow »

Willow ordered her meal and listened to conversation. Hearing Gawain, "Yes, I have done one wedding but it was a Zunian Ceremony. I personally was married using the One Traditions Ceremony. Each type has different requirements. What type would you like?" (handing over a parchment showing the two types).
Weddings

The Zunian traditions
Dresses in black and red, the two party vows Loyalty and Unity which is everything. Carrying a sword, they must vows to be there to protect one and other backs forever. A More Strict Wedding for the Devout. As they vow to the Zunian laws, a divorce is held with a battle.

The One Traditions
Dresses in white or black, both party must vow that in the name of One, they will respect, share equally for rich or poor. For the best and worst. To be there for one and other in love and respect.
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

She glanced at the parchment as it was pulled out, and only caught a bit of the writing, but enough to tell the difference between the two. To her, they had already made their vows to one another. A bond that was hard to explain to those that were not of the kind that she was. She glanced toward Tuvoria, and knew that he understood her vow and that she was his until he deemed it no longer. A wolf mates for life. It was something inner that changed with her when she became the creature that she now was.. It had bowled her over when she realized this part of her and how important it was to her now that she had chosen whom she would walk the days of the earth with. She smiled then, because in the darkest reaches of her heart, she saw him there making things brighter.

A divorce by battle wasn't needed for a divorce, in her mine. If he ever chose another or wished them to part, she would let him go without a fight, as that was what true love was all about. To give happiness selflessly to the one you cherished. 'A general ceremony is all that I think we would require.' She chuckled a little. 'I couldn't do battle against this man, even if it were for the right to be free. If it ever came to that...' She felt a heavy feeling in her chest, that if she thought on it too long, it could bring tears to her eyes. '.. Lets just say, there wouldn't be a need, is all.' She smiled again, so as not to think on that part. No one knew what the future could hold, but she wasn't about to allow those thoughts... even if they were a real reality. She then added with a smirk and a glance. 'Besides, he knows I would win, right love?' She grinned wickedly then, teasing him. The twinkle in her eyes full of love and emotions that were only reserved for him.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

"Indeed my love. Amongst my people when we wed only the Mages may pull us apart. So I say we go with with in the Traditions of the Ones." Tuvoria then took a drink of wine before continuing. "Besides Wyl, when the Orange Blossom, which means much too us, is in full bloom it is white. I think it only fitting that we both be in white as we exchange vows and become united."

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow replied "Wonderful, the One Tradition ceremony is more to do with love and committment to each other".

Will you have witnesses for the ceremony i.e. bestman, bridesmaid etc?
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

"I don't really have a best man. My friend Grazilda is planning to attend and o believe Queen Victorious was planning to send a witness."

Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Gawain listened to the conversation and he smiled. "A wonderful choice." Their meals arrived and Gawain continued to listen. When he had finished, he looked at the others.

"Well, when everyone is finished, shall we still go for a wander around town or would you prefer to start heading out towards my home with your things? Grazilda, you are welcome to come along as well."

(ooc: edited for typos only)
Last edited by Gawain on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

She watched as the conversation flowed, and from time to time orders started appearing. At Gawain comment she smiled. It had been a long day and she would more than welcome getting settled. 'I do not have any brides maids.. or things like that. If there is a witness, I am alright with that.' She said to Willow, nearly finished with her meal. Then, looking toward Gawain she added.. 'For me, I would welcome heading on out to your place. But if others want a tour around town, I can easily tag along.'

Taking a sip of her drink, she was content after her lovely meal. Pushing it aside, she settled back and watched as people chattered about. She grinned inwardly. It was a nice environment to be surrounded by everyone in the comfortable setting.
Teresa

Post by Teresa »

I'm happy to witness the ceremony too :D
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

"I say we relax here,enjoy the company, and then perhaps a quick tour if Paz as we head out to Gawain's and prepare ourselves for tomorrow."

Willow

Post by Willow »

'I do not have any brides maids.. or things like that. If there is a witness, I am alright with that.' She said to Willow, nearly finished with her meal. Then, looking toward Gawain she added.. 'For me, I would welcome heading on out to your place. But if others want a tour around town, I can easily tag along.'
"I'm assisting Gawain, so I'm a witness too. It looks like you both have plenty of witnesses for the ceremony". :D

Willow followed the group.