Natures Magic - The Wedding of Tuvoria and Wyllow

Moderator: Community Team

Grazilda

Re: Natures Magic - The Wedding of Tuvoria and Wyllow

Post by Grazilda »

I smiled ear to ear as I followed the bride to the exact spot where the wedding would take place. She whispered a silent prayer to the gods and goddesses that they bless this couple and protect them from all harm.

She stood silently during the ceremony and watched everything unfold.
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

She smiled at the words Tuvoria spoke. They mirrored her feelings within her heart.

'I take Tuvoria as my friend, my love and my life until the day I draw no breath.' She felt her eyes glisten with tears that reflected just how much she loved the man. Her heart displayed before all to see. In this one moment it was not a weakness to display a love that went so deep that even she didn't know the full extent of its depths.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Priestess Willow stands up the front with Gawain.

Willow smiles at the couple as they arrive at the altar. Whispering to each that they look handsome (Tuvoria) or beautiful (Wyllow).

She is ready to help if she is needed, but she is sure Gawain will have to issues with the ceremony.

Its a beautiful day and Willow watches the cermony (remembering her own a few years ago).
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Gawain smiles and nods.

He then turns toward Tuvoria.

"We shall now do the vows of the rings.

Tuvoria, please repeat after me as you place the ring on Wyllow's finger:

Wyllow, with this ring I promise to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish you."
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Turning to face Wyllow, Tuvoria grabs her hand as he slides on the ring. He looks deeply into her eyes as he repeats the words Gawain had stated.

"Wyllow, with this ring I promise to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish you. This is my solemn, eternal vow."

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Nodding in acknowledgement, Gawain then turns to Wyllow.

"Wyllow, please repeat after me as you place the ring on Tuvoria's finger:

Tuvoria, with this ring I promise to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish you."
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

'Tuvoria, with this ring I promise to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish you.'

She panicked as she said the words because she didn't have a ring to give. Instead she held Tuvorias hand in hers and went through the motions as if she did. No one would notice, she hoped... She smiled to her groom, hoping he understood what she was doing.
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Gawain smiles as he watches and then looks at the guests.

"It brings me great honor to present to you, Tuvoria and Wyllow united together in holy matrimony.

He smiles at Tuv and Wyl and picking up his staff he moves it in a circle as he looks at them."

"May the Mages bless you both forever.

You may now kiss each other."
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

She smiled, looking up and into her beloveds eyes. This was a journey she never envisioned herself being able to take, but she was glad that she had found the only one that could understand her.. the real being that she was, and still he accepted everything about him. She waited for his lips to meet hers, before she would let her arms encircle him.

Everyone else would be forgotten at that moment. No one else mattered but the person before her, the man she had pledged her life to. For now and all eternity.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuvoria smiled at Gawain as he said the words that offically untied him with Wyllow. He never imagined that he could find someone who so completed him and filled his mind with hope, love, and peace. Turning back to face his bride as his smile grew. Whispering "I Love you!"Tuvoria wrapped his arms around Wyllow and gave her a deep, long, passionate kiss.

Thanks to Teide for the banner