When Two Destined Souls Find Each Other

Moderator: Community Team

Katara

Re: When Two Destined Souls Find Each Other

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled and rises to her feet. She takes Jacob over to the window and kneels down behind him. "Whenever you use magic it's best to use your hand so that you can center it...Focus on put the curtains back and take a deep breath...I'll be right here" she responds softly as she takes his hand and gently raises it to the window.
Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Jacob pouts when he notices his magic didn't work. She looks at Katara sadly and takes her hand as she guides him to the window. He looks at her unsure of himself but as she helps him raise his hand towards the window he focuses on the curtain and his eyes glow white. The curtains slowly rise into the hinges they were resting on and then he falls back into Katara.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled and looks at him "See all you have to do is believe in your self and focus on what you want to do" she whispered softly as she ran her fingers through his hair. "If you want I can teach you how to use your powers to heal woulds and ailments".
Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Jacob turned around and hugged Katara tightly around the neck and then let her go. "Weally like my mommy." She hugs her neck again and doesn't let go. "Tank you Waydi Tara."
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled and hugged him close as she kissed him on the forehead "You're welcome Jacob...Now go play with your sisters and remember the magic I teach you is not to be used on them unless they're hurt and you heal them if your mother isn't here ok big guy" she responds as she rises to her feet and runs her fingers through his hair.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Jacob smiled wide at her, "Otay Waydi Tara, I pwomise." He ran over to his sisters messing up their hair giggling as he did so. The girls glared at him and told him to shush because the babies were sleeping. He pouted and played with his toy wolf.
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara walks over to the the kids and kneels down. She sees the sad expression on Jacobs face and sighs softly "Hey buddy...Try again but this time don't mess with their hair" she whispers softly as she runs her fingers through his hair.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

He looks up at her and then at his sisters and in a soft voice, "Wook I got a wolf wike mommy." He looks at them with an apologetic look. The girls turn their head and smile at him "That's nice Jacob. It's okay brother we still love you."

Jacob looks over at Katara and smiles feeling better and plays with his wolf quietly.
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled and walked over to Vicci. She sits down beside her and looks at her. "So how did I do my lady" she whispers softly as she looks into Vicci's eyes with love. "He really is an adorable little guy"
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious had been watching Katara while relaxing in the rocking chair. She admired how well she did with Jacob, her little trouble maker, who she adored so very much. She noticed how much he had been taken by her and she just smiled watching the interaction. "You did wonderfully. He really likes you. I didn't realize how powerful his magic was. Thank you for showing him."

Lily came inside the room looking down at the older girls, "Hey girls, you want to help me put the boys down for their nap." The girls smiled up at Lily, "Yes Lady Lily." Lily took Keiran and Lelani rose to her feet with Lucian holding him close as he was sleeping in her arms as Delila followed them right beside them.

Ermalyse and Jacob continued playing with their toys happily.