Reflections Now Open *GUILD*

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Reflections Now Open *GUILD*

Post by balerion »

The guild is officially opened. A big thanks for the financial assistance of Bill.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Wagnard

Re: Reflections Now Open *GUILD*

Post by Wagnard »

It is a fine guild with a lot of care and effort to make it look good. Note the woodwork done on various parts of the edifice. Hopefully the place will fill up quickly and have a wide variety of people to draw upon and make this place even more impressive!
balerion

Post by balerion »

The guild already has more requested members than there is space. So begins the first wood drive for Reflections. Approximately 297 wood is required for construction, purchase of materials, and labor. All assistance is appreciated.
Shaker of Castles
Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

I've got a decent supply of wood for the guild. Please let me know how to offer it directly and avoid any middlemen or quick steals off the market.
balerion

Post by balerion »

So far the king hasn't liked the idea of a guild army for pooling supplies. I have asked if Tigerlily would be an acceptable army captain for such an army.
Shaker of Castles
balerion

Post by balerion »

All those who donated before the disaster are now hereby promoted to the rank of Squire.
Shaker of Castles
balerion

Post by balerion »

I've had and responded to a few letters on the topic of further donations. I will be back and recreate the guild army after I do a bit of exploring to relive stress. To redo all the last actions of guild building, sales, and purchases of the last week and a half would frustrate me a bit. Hopefully when I get back it can all be done at once and only take 10 or so days.
Shaker of Castles