Ye Olde Necroweavers Storefront

Moderator: Community Team

Xavier

Ye Olde Necroweavers Storefront

Post by Xavier »

Come one, come all! Get your shirts, trousers and boots made by the town's newest weaver, Xavier. I shall be putting together the finest quality items making sure everyone leaves my shop with an item in their hands. Anything you desire and it shall be made. Leave your name on the piece of paper on the counter using the quill provided and I shall read it at the end of the day. I am here to provide the citizens of Imperius with the finest goods around.

On top of this weekly I shall be making trips to Widu to sell my goods there. If any who hail from Widu wish for some clothes then please also leave your names down and I will begin work right away.

Estimated Time of Completion of Clothes:
Imperius - Will be delivered to your doorstep within 5 days.
Widu - Clothes shall be placed on your market every 14th day.

I am currently making the following items:
Straw hat: 60frz
Third Hand Quilt: 40frz
Basic shirt: 65frz
Tiny Shorts: 40frz
Tailored Leggings: 100frz
Sandals: 50frz
Rope belt: 50frz
Intricate skirt: 100frz
Pair of boots: 75frz
These prices are subject to vary depending on raw material prices.

Citizens of Widu incur a 20frz fee if they require me to travel to Widu.

Orders
Dragon_De_Mori - Order Completed - Collection Required - 100frz I give Dragon 1 week to collect the trousers...after that time I will sell them on the market for anyone who wants them.
Evelyss - Order Completed - Collected
Athnal - Order Completed - Collected
King LVI - 10 Pairs of Boots - 700frz
Last edited by Xavier on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
balerion

Re: Ye Olde Necroweavers Storefront

Post by balerion »

Ya! 10% discount on some thing that is... 20% overpriced. :shock:
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

My prices are not over priced. Now unless you have items to order please stop harassing my store. My prices are based on market prices for raw materials such as wheat, hides and wool + one-three days work. Now goodbye.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal went to the new weaver shop in Imperius. Inside he saw someone arguing about prices. Probably someone poor. He noticed that it's shop of good old dead Xavier, so he said:

"Greetings mate, I am looking for straw hat and sandals, could you make me some and send over to Widu?"
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

I can make a Straw Hat and Sandals. 54frz + 45frz for the items. For Widu there is a travel fee on my part of 20frz each day.

So your total is = 139frz. I shall begin work on them as soon as possible and shall hopefully bring them over next Sunday.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

"So you expect me to pay 20 and 20 for both your travel days to Widu?"
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

no of course not. :twisted: I will make it 20frz. :D
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

"You cheeky merchant!" he said "I won't be paying for your travels, I am not geographic journal! I will pay you no more than 110 freznics for both items, but you don't have to deliver them so soon. If you are not satisfied with this price, I will go to your neighbour weaver!"

He said and grabbed door handle, to show that he is not kidding.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looked at Athnal go for the door. He was not phased in the slightest.

I am giving up two days to travel to Widu and back for you. Special order. Now 20frz extra. 119frz and nothing less.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal's pale face became red, looking funny with his fair hair.

"Then take your straw hat and stick it between your bare ribs!" he said through clenched teeth.

"Leech" he added quietly and left.