Phoenix Competition

Moderator: Community Team

tigerlily

Phoenix Competition

Post by tigerlily »

I thought this might come in handy - and maybe we could work together to finish this quests.

Phase 1:
7 Black Beans - Found either from Active Klah Field or Foraging
7 Chaffs - Found on Wheat Field's Harvest Day
7 Face Paint - Mason makes Face paint using Roses and Lanolin (Lanolin comes from Sheep Shearing or foraging)

Phase 2:
7 Down Pillows - Weavers craft Down Pillows from Wool and Feathers (Feathers are random drop from Chicken Field or from Foraging)
7 Buttered Popcorn - Blacksmiths make Buttered Popcorn from Popcorn and Butter (Blacksmiths make Popcorn from Corn/Butter found during milking of Cow)
7 Broccoli Stems - Stems come from Broccoli Harvest or Traveller's Caravan

Phase 3:
7 Crates - Carpenter Makes from 7 Wood or random drop from Chopping
7 Dirty Mashed Taters - Made by Baker using Mashed Potatoes and Potato Skins (Potato Skins found either on Harvest Day of Potato Fields or in Traveller's Caravan)
7 Body Paint - Mason makes Body Paint using Roses, Aloe and Lanolin (Lanolin comes from Sheep Shearing or foraging)

Phase 4:
7 Buttered Veggies - Blacksmiths make from Sweet Corn, Broccoli Stems, Butter and Salt (Sweet Corn is found during Corn Harvest/Salt is Found from working in the Mines)
7 Awesome Skins - Potato Skins made by Baker using Potatoes, Potato Skins, Cheese, and Bacon (Cheese made from Butter by Millers/Bacon made from Pork Belly by Butchers
Pork Belly from Stewards or in Traveller's Caravan)
7 Fruit Salad - Carpenters prepare Fruit Salad from Pears, Oranges, Strawberry, and Cream (Cream made from Milk by Millers)

Lets work together and achieve this goal.
Last edited by tigerlily on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigerlily

Re: Phoenix Competition

Post by tigerlily »

I'm a carpenter and I will work on crates (once I chop for more wood).

I also have a wheat field - that will provide chaffs when the field is harvested.
My chickens - randomly give me feathers for the weavers to use.

Sarah my steward is looking after her pigs - so we will also have pork bellies available.
Michael

Post by Michael »

I have completed the phoenix event a while ago and I am now helping anyone who needs it.
Please let me know what you need and we can try and get it asap.
I have some extras on me that I am giving away to those who need it.
Chaffs
Black beans

The following items are also available on other markets but I can import them here.
Buttered popcorn @55-65f
Feathers @3-7f
Salt @15f
Pork bellies @10-15f

Ill keep that list updated with the latest deals. Please feel free to let me know what you need here or mail me in game.

Michael
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

I'll be making cheese and cream over the next while. Could a good supply of milk be kept on the market?
Michael

Post by Michael »

Morghain wrote:I'll be making cheese and cream over the next while. Could a good supply of milk be kept on the market?
Ill make sure there is more than enough provided by the town hall.
Kayleigh

Post by Kayleigh »

I am also contacting players if they can make the necessary ingredients or items.

I have not found a miller yet who is capable of making bowls of mashed taters. I have the necessary ingredients, but those who I have contacted have not mastered Mastery of cooking. If a miller can make the mashed taters could you please contact me.

At the moment I am working daily in the mine to get salt to make bacon. If anyone needs bacon or has the porkbellies and salt please contact me and I will be happy to make them for you.

I have a steady supply of feathers and soon a steady supply of lanolin.

Michael, I still need 2 black beans, can I buy them from you? I would be interested in porkbellies and salt under 15 pounds, any higher and I have to charge too high prices for bacon.

There is a hugh need for broccoli stems. I have not seen that on the market yet. Also strawberries, aloe leaves and potatoe skins would be nice :D

Kayleigh
Michael

Post by Michael »

Sent you 2 black beans. No need for any payments.
Ill have cheap porkbellies up soon. I have put a lot of aloe leaves up for sale @3f each.
Ill work on getting some strawberries, broccoli stems and potato skins on the market as well but it might take a few days. Ill keep everyone updated.

If anyone else needs anything please just ask.
Kayleigh

Post by Kayleigh »

Thank you for the beans :D I also bought the aloe leaves.

I hope you can find salt. I am working so often in the mines, I can no longer wash the dust out of my hair ;)
Michael

Post by Michael »

Kayleigh wrote:Thank you for the beans :D I also bought the aloe leaves.

I hope you can find salt. I am working so often in the mines, I can no longer wash the dust out of my hair ;)
:lol: will have salt up a little after reset tomorrow.
Michael

Post by Michael »

Have a load of strawberries coming in in about 2-3 days. Will be for sale on the market at 15f from the Town Hall when it arrives