Phoenix Competition

Moderator: Community Team

Aingeal

Re: Phoenix Competition

Post by Aingeal »

Anessen and I will be home in a couple days and will be able to help with things too. I have tons of milk and butter, but didn't want to put it up too low and have someone profit off of it. I also have a fair amount of roses too.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

I have 5 pork bellies if anyone wants them - sorry no salt (I haven't had a chance to go into the mines).

I'm busy in my workshop making crates and fruit salad (now that I have all the ingredients). Each item takes 16 hours but I can make 3 in 48 hours :D
Have started putting crates on the market (sorry a little high in price - wood was higher than I usually purchase at 6.50F).

I'm up to phase 2 - looking for buttered popcorn (yummy) and broccoli stems
Michael

Post by Michael »

The Town Hall has strawberries on the market already. More will be added soon as well as broccoli stems. Due to the scarcity of these items they will be priced a bit higher by the town hall. Ill have more salt up as well in 2 days.

Regards
Michael
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Hi

If you would like crates for phase 3 - please let me know.

I'm working on crates now.

Lily
balerion

Post by balerion »

I'm willing to make bacon for anyone who provides the salt for production.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Francesca

Post by Francesca »

I wil need a lot of roses for making the body paint in the 3rd phase. Best way to contact me is by IG mail. If anyone is looking for face paint..just let me know, and I will work on it. Also...I'm looking for broccoli stems.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Hello!

For Phase 1 I'm looking for 7 face paint to complete it, I have some roses! and still need all the supplies for the rest of the phases. I started a little late :/

Thanks! :)
Francesca

Post by Francesca »

Hi Trin, in 2 days I will finish my current order. I can make you the facepaint. It will take 7 days to get you all 7.
Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

Hi all!

I've got 2 fruit salads already on the Imperius market, but I seem to have run out of... pears. I need at least 5 pears to continue to make the fruit salads, assuming anyone wants them still. No offense, but since cream is a whopping 35 fr, the price of 50 fr for each fruit salad is, well, rather almost a break-even creation, if not a loss. I am only making them for the competition and to help our teammates out.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Thank you Fran! <3 :D

Soon as I sell some goods to make some freznics I'll be buying some of your fruit salads Wagnard! :D

I'll keep an eye out for stuff that's needed to make the end results, might take a little time but I'm on it!