(RP) A Lone Dwarf within a Great City

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Valir

(RP) A Lone Dwarf within a Great City

Post by Valir »

As Valir was walking on a cold winter day with snow covering his long blonde beard he spotted a city in the distance. he began to quicken his pace as his mind begins to think of a nice cozy fire within a nice comfortable Tavern. when he reached the city he began walking around looking for a tavern then he finds himself lost and just walking endlessly trying to find a tavern or somewhere to warm up and maybe get something to drink.
Dragon_De_Mori

Re: (RP) A Lone Dwarf within a Great City

Post by Dragon_De_Mori »

Dragon had been out for a walk. The night was a good one. Snow and chill never really bothered him. Although for the snow, the stars could still be seen, once the wind mangaged to blow the snowflakes away instead of drive more down.

He was walking along, enjoying the steamy breath that came from his mouth. He was unusually warm anyways, the joys of being one of his kind. As he was enjoying the breath taking view of the thousands of stars, finding the constellations that he knew, and nodding his head to the greatest of them all, the one he honored. Dropping his eyes to the road ahead of him, so he didn't trip and fall flat on his face, he came across an uncommon sight.

A lost dwarf.

Thinking to himself that surely the guy was lost and probably in dire need of a place to rest his feet and warm up a bit, Dragon hails the dwarf.

"Hail one of the underfolk. What brings a dawrf from under the mountains, to the land of the big blue sky? Are you in need of a place to warm up? Maybe get an ale or twelve?"

Dragon patiently waited in the snow for the blonde dwarf to respond and get a bit closer, for indeed he may not be a friend.
Valir

Post by Valir »

As Valir walked closer to the strange man he looked up at him with a bit of curiosity then answers the man in a rough but strong voice,

The reason for my travel here is my reason alone and yes, i am looking for somewhere to stay and an ale or so would be wonderful.

he stands there waiting to see what might unfold as he makes sure his battle axe is still strapped tightly to his back and in close reach if needed
Nolman

Post by Nolman »

Nolman was taking a walk through the city when he came across a man and a small man that looked like a dwarf talking. Then it finally hit him, his old friend Valir and trusted body guard came like he asked from his stony mountain home in the far north. he quickened his pace then when he reached the old dwarf he smiled saying,

Thee you are my old friend, its been way too long since our last visit. please come and we will go to the tavern and get you some nice warm ale and set you up by a cozy fire.
Valir

Post by Valir »

the Dwarfs face brighten with joy as he saw his very old wizard friend Nolman. he nodded happily at the sound of finally getting some ale and some warmth to his body and followed nolman to a big tavern where they found a seat next to the fire and he ordered an Ale and a tea for his old Wizard friend. as they sat there in silence the dwarf finaly looks at the old man that was once his childhood companion and said,

My friend, i must say you have looked better. tell me, have you found some of your lost family like you been searching all these years? what have you been up too my friend? have these people treated you right? cause if not just give me some names and they will be learning real quick to show you some respect.

then the dwarf sat there patiently as he drank his ale on his old friends response.
Dragon_De_Mori

Post by Dragon_De_Mori »

Dragon was about to help the man out when Nolman arrived. He had meet the old man in the taverns a few times, he was good people. If Nolman felt the Dwarf was good people, then it was ok in Dragon's book as well.

"Well gentlemen, i will leave you too it, unless i can help in some way?"

Dragon get's ready to return to his stroll through the city.