Anarchy - Criminals Unite!

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Xavier

Anarchy - Criminals Unite!

Post by Xavier »

Destructive Anarchists of Secfenia! Hide no longer! I bring you "Anarchy", a group intent on bringing chaos to this boring world. Why should you live a life of boredom, toiling on your fields each day, sitting at your guards posts. Why? When you could be living a life of freedom travelling the roads, taking over towns and more! Plans are in the works, the seeds of chaos of have planted. Now all that we need is you!

"Anarchy" is looing for a strong, active member base made up of criminals, muderers, heretics and crazys!

PM myself if you have any questions or wish to join. Get "Anarchy" up and running and bring down the chains of opression from laws and structure. Bring Chaos to this world!
Hadrian

Re: Anarchy - Criminals Unite!

Post by Hadrian »

Have fun robbing people and revolting against towns when you're the only person left in the game, you'll have driven everyone out by then :P
Dwayberry

Post by Dwayberry »

If you try to copy someone in another realm here, have fun with it but it will mean I'll leave this world. Thanks for spoiling it already so soon after this game has started, and screwing it for me after someone else screwed it for me in another place.
"It's alright, you wouldn't be the same if you were nice."
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Come on Dway, you complain too much. I think criminals are in bad position here anyway, with grants working so sweet. There are good guys and bad guys, how can he "screw" game for you?
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

Peronell looks around and pulls out her quill and a piece of parchment
Persons of Interest:
Xavier
Athnal
Jack Frost
Saint Nicholas
Father Time
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

I am not interested at all! I just wanted to cheer Dway, lovely barbarian :)
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

Looks Athnal over.

Okay, you look trustworthy enough. ;)

Scratches one of the names off her list.

I'd still like to get my hands on Father Time...How else could the weekend fly by so quickly?
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

you definitely should put him in dungeons...

Father Time of course
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

I know I am so interesting. ;) thanks for proving it Peronell. 8-)

(OOC) and to everyone that quits because of a criminals actions I would like to say that you are just a plain bad RPer then...you have to deal with the good and the bad, the happy and sad moments...you cannot pick and choose...if you want that then you are not playing an RP game...your living inside imaginations of things that will never exist. I dont mind your characters hating me IC. That is expected...but to quit because of a criminal group is just childish to be honest...I wish to RP as an evil heartless man and you trying to stop me and all others with threats about quiting well that is the worse offense in my eyes. You talk off ruining a game for you...but by trying to make me not a criminal...your ruining the game for me. :roll: (end OOC)

I am not copying anyone. I have plans...and these plans require the scum of the earth, the evil ones of the darkness. My plans be known to me and one other. I never share my plans unless necessary. I am however looking for a better name...the one I got ain't very good. :lol:
Dwayberry

Post by Dwayberry »

[OOC] Athnal sorry but you don't know what I'm talking about. I have nothing against robbers and revolters. I play a criminal myself in another place and I'm not even sure yet what direction this char will take. If you read the bugs forum about some travel grant bug you can see I don't even like travel grants. Xavier knows me well enough to know what group I'm talking about but unfortunately he misunderstands what I'm saying as well. I am not saying there shouldn't be criminals. I'm saying people should not be harassed when they want to play law abiding citizens. Xavier you know damn well I'm not asking you to not play a criminal. Criminals should stand a chance and that's why I think there shouldn't be travel grants. But people who want to play innocent farmers should not be harassed and their lives be made impossible from day one just because of some bored group seeking entertainment.

Anyway I rest my case, people probably still don't understand what I'm saying.[/OOC]
"It's alright, you wouldn't be the same if you were nice."