Pheonix Event Finale

Moderator: Community Team

Nocturne

Re: Pheonix Event Finale

Post by Nocturne »

Noct blinks at the words, amused, "Aida has appeared as an aggressor. Do not resist. Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated," he continued in robot drone, baring his jagged teeth into a grin.
Constance_de_Vere

Post by Constance_de_Vere »

I have 1 face paint made up, Minty. I can make another four for you, if you're still in need.
Rannek

Post by Rannek »

Yes, please. I'd appreciate it.
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

I need all 7, so 35 roses are needed, I have I think 1-3 roses, but I am sure it is only 1... I can make paints, but I havent seen a rose on the market in weeks.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

I've been funneling the ones I've found to Constance so far. If she's done with hers now as I hear, that should be just yours and Minty's remaining. I would like to think that easily within our grasp. When I grab up some and let you know.
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

There are still body paint demand as well, no?
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Dway still needs 6 fruit salads as well (COMPLETED)

So we will be looking for some pears. If anyone is interested in a trip to Spirus and Rome for a few days of picking, please let me know! ((Edit: Spirus and Rome travelers found and set.))
Last edited by Nocturne on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Constance_de_Vere

Since the six body paints Logo has put up aren't selling, I'm guessing most folks have already ordered theirs and are waiting or they're done.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Putting it there that I have NO orders for paints listed at present time to fill. Thus, my focus is curently on helping Minty and Arch with their face paints. If there are other orders, I'm hoping they've contracted through individuals privately, and if those individuals continue to need the items, they can reach out to me as an additional source if they need aid.

The final fruit salads for the final TH contracts are coming in daily now, so we should be soon to the Town Hall's conclusion for contracts on these events, and any import requests can be made anew.
Constance_de_Vere

I got Minty settled with face paints. If Arch is looking for materials, I have some I can transfer to him.