Pheonix Event Finale

Moderator: Community Team

Nocturne

Pheonix Event Finale

Post by Nocturne »

Greetings Fenians.

The time draws near to a close to this event. Duke has worked diligently to try to get the items supplied so that everyone is able to complete it. I know that we are still short on roses and aloe. So my questions to you are this: How many of you are trying to still get items, and what items are you missing? Also, are you aware of the temple's assistance with the events? Through some extra sacrifices and donations to the temple, aid has been made available to our people who truly wish to complete the event. I am currently trying to get more roses in hand, so anyone with roses and aloe, please feel free to make the TH an offer, and I will get to them when I am able.

Post below with what you're seeking, and we can all work together to see this to completion. As always, my door is always open for questions or concerns. (Drop me a mail IG)

Regards,

Nocturne
Constance_de_Vere

Re: Pheonix Event Finale

Post by Constance_de_Vere »

I need a ton of roses and aloe to complete a set of face paints for myself. Otherwise I think I have completed standing requests for face paints. I wanted to make some more for the open market, however.

I need 3 more dirty mashed potatoes.

I would like to complete the 4th phase, if possible. I have yet to find any of those items, though.
Aida

Post by Aida »

I'm still foraging for roses and aloe and I can do so until the event ends if we need the materials.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Constance_de_Vere wrote:I need a ton of roses and aloe to complete a set of face paints for myself. Otherwise I think I have completed standing requests for face paints. I wanted to make some more for the open market, however.

I need 3 more dirty mashed potatoes. COMPLETED

I would like to complete the 4th phase, if possible. I have yet to find any of those items, though.COMPLETED
I'm hopeful that this is for the body paints, yes? We can get the dirty mashed up pretty easily, and I have sent asking for some more buttered veggies to be made for the market. Fruit salads we have the materials on the market right now, and I dropped a note to a couple carpenters if they're available to flip those around into the fruit salads as well. Benn is working on the awesome skins to have those market-ready as well. It's mainly the phase 3 (Body paints) that I'm most worried about. But hopefully we'll be able to get things together. I sent a couple inquiries out to traders for roses and aloe, hopefully more will turnover in the last month.
Last edited by Nocturne on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

I was planning on at least completing phase 1 the issues where that roses were in such short demand, only a handful of people could actually get it done.

ooc: I am actually pretty saddened by the fact that roses were nearly non existent and I haven't foraged 1 rose in 2 weeks. The only phase I was really trying to get done was the 1st one, but it wont be possible.
Edit: Just by saying that I got 1 rose
Aida

Post by Aida »

So far I haven't many either out of town, I'll stay another day or two! I do now have two crates I can sell cheap to someone.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

He jotted a couple notes, his crimson eyes seeming to vanish briefly as he looked into the shadows. "How many rosees do you have currently towards that, Arch? A few traders are on the lookout for them now, and I'm coming up with rough numbers. So far two people have contacted regarding body paints, so my current rose count looks to be in the area of 100. Which if that's the case, within 25 days, it's possible, so long as things are getting made along the path."
Rannek

Post by Rannek »

I require 5 face paint. Hoping to at least finish the first bloody phase.
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

His voice seemed almost robotic. "5 face paints, created from 5 roses and a lanolin each, makes a total of 25 roses needed. We have more than adequate supplies of lanolin on hand to accomplish that. Keep your eye out as you wander about town for those, foraging is the primary source of such supplies. I will continue the searching as well. Thank you for your response to give me a better idea of the numbers for which we search."
Aida

Post by Aida »

Words appear out of nowhere and float up into the air. NocturneBot3000.exe has stopped working. Would you like to hit it on the head with a hammer?