[HISTORY] Record of Mass Mail Communication

Moderator: Community Team

Nocturne

[HISTORY] Record of Mass Mail Communication

Post by Nocturne »

Subject: Events and Purchases
Date: Sun Jan 04, 1655 6:41 PM

The time is coming to a close for the event. If there are any people still interested in completing the events, please let me know via the forum: http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... =81&t=9818

Also, we are looking for roses and aloe. If you have extra stores of them you would like to sell, please send an offer to the TH, or mail me with questions.

Warmest Regards,

Nocturne
Nocturne

Re: [HISTORY] Record of Mass Mail Communication

Post by Nocturne »

Subject: Wheat and Corn
Sent On: Tue Jan 06, 1655 7:06 pm

Salut mes amis (Hello, my friends),

Our VR Finance Minister has asked if anyone has extra wheat and corn that they are willing to sell to the Town Hall that we could transfer up to the castle.

As a reminder, this is instant funding from your fields, as the Town Hall will buy all bags of corn posted at 3.2F or lower, sweet corn at 2F, and Wheat at 10.4F or lower, which we then send to the Viceregal Castle.

Thank you for your time, and have a blessed day!

Nocturne
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Subject: Mayoral Updates for the Week.
Sent On: Thu Jan 08, 1655 5:42 am

First off, let me say thank you all. We filled the VR's request for corn and wheat, our line, and then went above and beyond when they couldn't get wood from Imperius. Thank you for coming together as one yet again.

I have a couple interesting new places for you in the forums. (Hopefully my links will work, but if not, oopsy, preview stil shows the same screen, sorry!) First is an aid to help our citizens rank and grow. You can find it here Links are handy to be able to click and give SP to those who need it. The goal is to update that with the cumulative totals roughly weekly, and a new list to be posted every month.

In need of help with your Phoenix Event? The temples have generously offered aid for those who need it. Seek here and ye shall find.

I've burned your eyes out by now, so I'll hush. Best wishes, and hope to see many of you soon!

Warmest regards,

Nocturne

(Mind you, these links failed in the IG mail XD )
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Subject: Mayoral Updates for the Week. Sent On: Sun Jan 18, 1655 4:30 pm

Greetings my honored brethren,

A warning, this will be long, so here's a summary paragraph first. Details will be in the later part, but this will be the concise version! This week, we have seen much accomplished with aiding the VR's stock rebuilding, and setting up our own projects such as a fishing program upgrade, phoenix event, weapon stocks, and food services.

Thank you to our wheat and corn farmers, each and every one, for stepping up to the challenge when the Finance Minister needed help with supplies. As always, we have proven our dedication and our worth to our kingdom.

For the fishing program upgrade, a medium boat will in the near future become an option for those wishing to obtain one via fishing donations thanks to the talents of our wonderful Master Carpenter, Ulysses. There were a few of you who expressed interest in this, and our talents in town have made it a possibility locally.

Our priest and Master Chef Benn has been hard at work in the kitchen through this event, tirelessly churning out dirty mashed potatoes and awesome skins for it with a couple of extra surprises mixed in! I know I'm looking forward to seeing what shows up on the menus soon once the event ends!

Market weaponry. We will also now attempt to keep a supply of basic training weapons on hand, to allow those of you who wish to cross-train your combat skills easy opportunity to do so. Thanks to our blacksmith and carpentry corps, we're keeping them at lower prices, and hopefully soon we will be able to supply you with more impressive arrays of weaponry as we complete more studies!

Millers have been on point with making mashed potatoes and cream, Masons with smashing up roses for various paints, and the butchers might give me a glare for how many orders I've been blasting through for various product components. Weavers have been busy with grant bags and keeping up the armory, and there is still a need for about 8 more grant bags in total if anyone's eager to jump on that.

As always, it is my honor to serve this city, and I thank you for coming together as one unstoppable unit, Fenia. If you have ideas or suggestions, my door is always open.

Nocturne
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

VR Level Assistance Program
(Mass Mail) Thu Jan 29, 1655
5:07 pm
Greetings Fenians,

This will likely be my final communication with you as mayor, as I am going on a travel that will take me away for quite some time. Did you know that there were town programs to help you get a second field, and to get a boat to fish with, that start without money down? Speak with the Town Mentor or Mayor to inquire further!

There is also a program in the Viceroyalty to help those loyal to the crown rise in level! If you find yourself short on frenzics to get to level two, place an application, and you may be granted funds to get to that next step and attain your shop, a way, or even a legend path. (( CHECK IT OUT! )) Be sure to head to the castle and speak with Her Grace Morghain to apply!

Regards,

Nocturne